1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

Male and Female Help Me I Got Yoai and Cookies For the Girls And Just Cookies For Males

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Cry, Jun 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. so Yeah i need someone to roleplay with ASAP because I'm bored everyday at home alone.

times I'm on Eastern Time 8, 9, Or 10 am in the morning just when I feel like ti and leave around 4, or 5 pm so yeah not every long on the computer! evil mother...... but I do go on my Kobo but I will not awnser queckly as i do when I'm on my computer

anyways my 3 rules:

1. mind that if I go on my kobo My spelling will be sh*t!

2. mind my grammer/ I try ok just give me credit for that ok thank you!

3. Have fun give me a plot twist once in a while with out me knowing. I love a plot twist! it puts me on the eage of my set sometimes if it really shocks me. and it takes a lot to do that! (New Quest Found)

Ok so lets go:

we think of plots

I also like Highschool type of things so yeah

VampireXWerewolf
    VampireXHuman
    WerewolfXHuman
    DemonXhuman
    AngelXhuman
    DarkAngelXhuman
    Humanx Human

For any girls that read this

Yoai X yoai i will do this but I must tell you I'm on the bottom