Making Legends ☄

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_mbxwv6SOti1rj4fwuo1_400.jpg

Lines_btp.gif

Rosalie Angela Grove

"Hey, I couldn't ask my mom to help me pick out clothes to wear she'd wonder why and you know I can't match!" Rose said to Cricket as she felt a tug before Rose found herself in the back of a cab sitting on leather seats. It was nice as she smiled at Cricket. "So Val, um Toph and Zuko?" She said with a nervous smile as she turned to Cricket, confused. She reached down into her purse and searched around constantly until she felt the familiar feel of cash. She grabbed Cricket's hand as she put her other hand on top handing her $125. "I owe you for this" she said quietly as she waited the car ride hating the ride. Rose hated everything that had to do with being off the ground, although the car was touching her feet weren't.

Arriving at the secluded area she stepped out of the car nervous beyond belief and as soon as she hit the ground she saw it. The green light, "VAL" She screamed her head off, it was a hope at her sight. "I saw something it rung out through plants I can tell you where the plants are" She sat down on the ground and cried as flowers started to spurt around her randomly. Her emotions were triggering her powers but she was oblivious to it too busy crying at a hope of seeing. Before hugging Cricket she got up and wiped her tears. Finally she grabbed her cane and held Crickets arm ready to head up to the house.

@Wonderful Thing

Reactions: Mundane Monster

tumblr_ls16fqYZ7g1qh1ook.gif
Jamie Cross

"Haha, yeah man. Don't wanna be fightin' crime in your PJ's."

As Kaydyn went to change, Jamie descended the stairs and took out a Ms. Marvel book. It occurred to her that she was going to be a teen super heroine just like Kamala. She couldn't help but smile. She tried to ignore the apprehensive feelings in the back of her mind. This would be fun.

She heard faint tapping sounds from the window. Flies and other bugs were flying around and colliding with the glass. Whoops. She'll have to remember to keep the bug thing in check. She took a few deep breaths until her heartbeat evened out and the swarm dispersed.

She closed her book and put it away when Kaydyn came back with the keys.

"Aw yeah, dude!"

She followed him out the door and into the car.

She was going to be a hero.

This was a dream come true.

tumblr_inline_mlrxp7NseD1qz4rgp.gif

Richard Hendry
joe manganiello gif.gif
'Solstice', huh? Richard had never been walked out on right as he'd started speaking to someone like that before. Well, there was a first for everything, he supposed. He turned, making his way back toward the door with the intent of collecting some things from the car. Then, in tumbled four more people, one with a particularly foul-mouthed bird. He had to wonder how many of these people had the supposed powers. Wasn't that dangerous, if the powers were real and all? Putting a bunch of people with them in a close environment did not sound safe.

The whining of a dog is what stopped him in his tracks, though.

Richard's head turned toward the sound, a soft smile spreading across his features. He had an immediate urge to go over and pet it, but he refrained. That would be rude. And might get him bit, with how on edge the poor thing looked. So, he went over and approached the pretty good looking guy who brought the dog instead so he could ask permission. "Hi, I'm Richard. Could I pet your dog?" he asked bluntly, looking from the guy's face down to the dog. It was a majestic creature. Looked a bit like a wolf, in his opinion.

Mentioned: @Amai Kyuti @Karma200

Kaydyn O'Sullivan
dylan O'brien gif.gif
Kaydyn started the SUV after Jaime got in, barely able to suppress his grin. This was his first time driving for a real length of time since he'd gotten his license. And the powers thing. And the saving the world thing. Holy shit, he was excited. He paused before pulling out of the driveway so he could bring up the map app on his phone with the directions to this mysterious address, then hit the road.

"Hey, got a question," he said after driving for a few minutes, glancing over at Jaime. "Did you figure out what your power is? I don't remember if you said anything about it." He'd had a pretty big freak out after figuring out what he could do. He couldn't recall much of what he saw or heard or smelled, now, but he could recall how good it felt with perfect clarity. That was the disturbing part. Maybe he'd get used to it, or it would fade with time? He really really hoped it would.

Mentioned: @brainparasite

Aeson Gallagher
tyler hoechlin gif.gif
No less than five people walked past him headed into the house, including a woman with an expensive car and some young looking kid that might have some Asian ancestry, but Aeson still felt apprehensive about going in. But, he could sit and 'What if?' about it all day. Nothing would be accomplished. Sucking in a deep breath, Aeson steeled himself as best as he could and ignored the rush of nervous queasiness in his stomach, then walked into the house. Talking to any of the downright alarming number of people was most definitely out of the question, so he quickly headed for the stairs he assumed would lead to the bedrooms.

Opening the first door he came to seemed to be a bad idea, as the room was already occupied by the tall man with the bird he'd seen enter just a few minutes before. Momentary shock froze him in the door way, eyes wide behind his glasses but the scowl on his face was unchanged. "Oh, fuck, I'm sorry," he stammered out after realizing that yes, he'd just barged into someone's room and apologies were required. His Irish accent was pretty obvious, even in that simple phrase. "Sorry. Ididn't know this one was occupied. Sorry." Right, yeah, one apology was clearly not enough, way to make a great first impression, Aeson, he told himself. The thought had him wincing almost immediately after saying the third apology and he barely caught himself before he added a fourth one.

Mentioned: @Amai Kyuti @Wonderful Thing

Last edited:
large.jpg

Solstice

Solstice placed the blunt in between her lips before she heard a voice, in the doorway stood a guy with long straight hair and brown eyes (I have no idea what his eye color is); her finger paused just as it was about to use the lighter. His room first? Well, she didn't see any bags in here; no way was she going to give it up that easily.

"I'm Kaskel and I wouldn't mind you helping you find where they left your name," Sol raised an eyebrow at the guy with an amused expression on her face, she stood up to reach out to him and shake Syd's own hand. Apparently she wasn't the only one who had ditched the little meeting going on downstairs. Not that she didn't like people, it was just a bit to crowded for her and if Sol felt overwhelmed she was sure someone would end up zapped later.

Wait, coming off a bit rude could make her teammates enemies and that was never a good idea. Especially when you didn't know everyone's agenda. The only reason Solstice is here is so that she can learn how to control her powers; smoking weed has seemed to keep her extremely calm. Gives her less worry and the feeling of the world weighing on her shoulders would lift. A temporary high that helped keep herself in check.

"Ah, not to be rude or anything but I'm about to smoke so... either come in or close the door, please," Solstice put the blunt in her mouth once more but this time succeeded in lighting it, taking the first few pulls that always burned her throat.

@Dubs of Stigma

Last edited by a moderator:
Lily's face showed too many emotions at once, each fighting for attention and validity. Unease, for she didn't exactly want to travel to a log cabin in the middle of the woods, ecstasy, because she had some sort of undiscovered power, and yearning, for some familiar face to be inside the house. Her bike hit the gravel hard, interrupting her thoughts and wedging shock in her already expansive library of sentiments.

It was only now that she registered she was in front of the house. Lilou had practically blocked out the entire ride from her home to the cabin; a full hour stolen from her day. Miraculously, Marshal was still with her, panting and wanting so desperately to lay down. Setting the kickstand on her bike, Lilou untied her dog's leash from the handle and grabbed hold, approaching the door of the cabin with hesitation. A letter was posted onto the front door; this entire residency was hers. No, not hers... she was to share it with others. The letter from before mentioned multiple people having powers.

The door creaked loudly as she made her way in, and Lily froze in place at the amount of people waiting inside. Ni Beats, Lily accounted to herself. Ah, Valerie... my classmate. It took her a total of three seconds to identify all the persons in the room, from celebrities to the girl with an apparent celebrity complex. Was her power... her memory? She ran through past events, able to recall the vibrancy of colors on someone's clothes to their makeup combinations to the weather. It had to be her memory.

What a sucky power.

"Hello," Lily managed to say, the dense air putting her in a choke-hold. She had nothing else to say, really; everyone in the room should know her, because she knew all of them. There was an invisible web in the room, with some pieces of silk thicker than others. Crossing over to the sofa, she placed herself on the arm and patted a cushion for Marshal to sit on.

All that had to be done now was wait for the web to become visible.

Upstairs, Cabin
Sydney shuts the door quickly, neglecting to lock it so she didn't think he was a creep or rapist, and because it was just pot so who cares. Now if there were lines of cocaine, then maybe people should worry. Sydney had to remind himself never to do cocaine again, but had to ponder the efficacy of snorting wacky dust with clones. He wouldn't know it till later, but it was thoughts like these that would snowball back into his ways of driving with prescriptions for speed. Literally.

Sydney had just realized that he had been smiling ever since he noticed that Solstice had a blunt between her lips. Leave it to Syd to gravitate towards the stoner-girl. Of course. His smile dissolved into a relaxed grin and he chuckled, "My name is Sydney, some call me Syd."
He took a shot in the dark on a gut feeling, "So I take it you're not too fond of crowded rooms either? Or did you just want a private place to smoke? Some people think that's taboo ya know." He points casually at the joint. When he went overseas with his sister, he was offered a broader view on why the stigma was created with such narrow sight, in regards to U.S policy in most States. Cannabis makes a lot of industry, industry that's easy and can be done by almost anyone with the capacity to farm and be inventive. Of course he didn't mind, and even licked his lips ever so slightly, the oral fixation ingrained in debaucherous days surfacing.

Sydney quickly added, "I definitely don't mind, however. Smoke in my presence, please, I love the aroma." He laughed lightly stepping over to the window to look out and see how many people arrived, although the Sydney downstairs would know. Sydney would also need to assimilate with the original so he could feel the relief in his bowels.

Godsil Estate

You're just a beggar. Cowards. You own not a thing. Not even your name.
Gnashing teeth from reefs erupting from blood stained seas, the wind calls to them, and sailors are devoured in her thirst.

Dustin was walking through the refugee grounds, where he specifically recalls spending hundreds of manhours into constructing the structures around him. There was a recreational center equipped with a gym, pool, and studios for miscellaneous activities. Summer recognized that these people were once like most Americans, working jobs, paying bills, and doing what they actually liked in the meantime. She hoped to provide them some semblance of normalcy. Although she did construct their apartments out of cheap shipping containers, which actually made for some beautiful homes provided you had the right interior designers and architects. Fortunately she had all of those things. But the one thing that was true to Summer was the library she had built. During the orientation she had with the refugees she told them, "This place is your home for as long as you need. I'm deeply saddened that we are even in this position to begin with, in the modern age this predicament should horrify leaders into action," Dustin, who was translating her words into Arabic, paused for a moment, wondering what direction she was taking this speech, mugs in the crowd were already dejected enough, "But. You have a library. Here, I can't give you jobs, you're going to have to put yourselves to good use. When you return home, you'll rebuild it for the better to prevent this from ever happening to future generations. That is all."

Razor sharp laughter rakes at the edge of her cognizance, right outside her perception.
It's canned. Wire wraps the throat and the head comes off, there's no blood. The cut was clean so the head can still speak.

Even still, despite her message, Dustin and his men had all relocated back to the estate in order to be available to these people full time, helping them to return to the flow of daily life. Durtin was ex-marine, an NCO in fact, and many of his men that served with him in the past were still standing under his command, now employed by Godsil Industries. He had met Summer when he resigned and decided that going back to college as a 35 year old was a good idea, meeting her as she entered at the tender age of 16, a benefit of being home-schooled and ambitious.
The first day he met her, he could tell she was different, like she had a soul bathed in the fires of battles past. And she was unwavering, like the war-torn flag that failed to fall. Her peculiar personal quest that led the conglomerate of nations to be sighted in her aim, would've normally sparked outrage from many service-men, but the way she presented herself, so tactically and logically, would cause even Sergeants to give pause and rethink their occupation and most likely join her.

When they say give do they mean take? Vultures with umbrellas, carrion rains and swirls down the drain. Their half eaten corpses rise and carry on in the meaningless charade.

17 years later and he has never once regretted his decision. Under her direction he didn't have to worry about friends succumbing to PTSD and losing their minds, because she never sent them into useless war-zones, where men were bound to die, because in modern warfare, survival is slim. He could look at many refugee Syrians and ask if they ever saw the drone coming. But that's not something you ask.
Instead she sent them to places like the humble Guatemala, where his company trained the Guatemalan military and police. She sent them there because the Guatemalan men he trained were called on by the people, and that's something that was rarely seen in this world, but Guatemala has been under the scourge of rampant drug cartels who would also routinely buy off the military and police. But not these men.
17 years later and Dustin has had the most marvelous ride glimpsing into the ambition that raged in Summer's eyes.

Hollow eyes the color of charcoal; but you're never supposed to look at them. If you glance at their shadow, it becomes your own. A man, a father- the shades of holes blacker than moonless and starless. Steel bit drills are lodged in his hands as he disposes.

The refugee camp wasn't far from the estate and Dustin was heading up to check on Summer. Despite her capability, Dustin always worried about her. She had basically taken on the world, and he knew even she wasn't amounting to much in the way of progress; the burden of such a thing took its toll on her. Sure, they were helping, but the situation outside confirmed just how, on a grand scale, little her efforts were.
He punched in the security code and had his finger print scanned, the door opened with a "pop". Dustin stepped into the eerily silent house. It was like there had been no activity, and Summer wasn't someone to not be active. Immediately he was thrown off. He checked in the kitchen; her office, Sydney's room, her backyard, her garden, her pool, her workout room, her studio- nothing. She couldn't still be in her room? Dustin had never known Summer to do more than sleep and change in her own room. And not a single wolf roamed her home. Something was extremely wrong.
Dustin was now on full alert and finally directed course towards Summer's room. He was casually outfitted, so he wasn't equipped with anything, but he grabbed the lighter in his pocket and balled it into his fist.

The soles of feet bleed through shoes. Why are they marching to the music? It's been too long, and this is one fucking old song. Who would be punished for this crime?

He knocked on the door once. No response. He counted to three and then barged into the room with his fist raised. All seven were strewn about Summer, supporting the weight of her frame. Her torso was draped over Alexander specifically, the white wolf whimpered at Dustin in recognition. Cautiously he approaches the pack, but they seemed to almost look at him eagerly, hoping he could revitalize Summer. Panic struck him briefly when he placed a hand on her wrist which he discovered was corpse cold, but it subsided and turned into relief when her pulse beat against his fingers. But it wasn't strong.

Summer. Brief burns of blue sky and pastel hashes of life. Summer. It's all razed to ash. This land is a place of death. Summer.

"Summer!" After the third time he calls to her she mumbles something inaudible and incoherent. Once again relief washes over him. From what he could tell, she was dehydrated and possibly hallucinating. Either way, he quickly produced his cell phone from his pocket. Dustin dialed quickly and put the phone to his ear, his expression pensive. As the phone rings, Summer reaches out weakly and grasps at his wrist. He could see her shaking her head ever so slightly, like she didn't want any help. Dustin knew that she was stubborn, and tough, but this was absurd. She likely didn't even know where she was.
"Trust me…" Her voice trailed off weakly. Dustin had no idea about Morrighan or her cytokinesis, but if there was one thing he did know, it was that he trusted Summer with his life. He nodded with trepidation, his expression twisted with concern.
"I'll go get some water for you." She didn't respond.

@Karma200

Reactions: Arcandum
Startled at being addressed so quickly, Leo tried to hide his surprise with a nervous smile. Usually his confidence was quite high but he was very far from his comfort zone and surrounded by unfamiliar people. Who, if they were like him, all had powers of their own. He looked from Folly to the nice enough looking man and made the decision to have a little faith in his fellow man. Motioning for his pup to come forward, he greeted Richard as politely as he could.

"Sure. Just be gentle with her. I'm Emilio or Leo for short." He gestured to the wolfhound beside him. "This girl here is Folly."

Folly took her cue and nudged the man's hand. She was never one to deny attention.

Emilio "Leo" Warner | | location: Neptune | interactions: @Spectre of the Fade [/hr]

Richard Hendry
joe manganiello 2.jpg
The small smile on Richard's face blossomed into a bright grin when permission was granted, prompting him to crouch down so he could gently stroke his hands through Folly's fur and scratch her back. She really was a beautiful dog.

"It's a pleasure to meetcha, Leo," he said after a moment, turning his eyes back up to Emilio, grin still on his lips. He was kind of curious as to what this guy could do, kind of curious as to whether he could do anything at all, but he wasn't going to ask. Giving in to curiosity wasn't something Richard did, really. He was patient enough to wait to find out until he was told, or until he saw it for himself. Poking at things and asking questions like that just tended to offend people. "Dick is pretty awkward. I don't like Rick. But my middle name is Beauregard, so I just go by Bo," he added by way of giving his own nickname. "So how long have you had Folly?"​

• Love
Reactions: mingummy

Jamie Cross

It was a few minutes into the ride when Kaydyn spoke up, asking Jamie about her powers.

"Oh, did I not mention it? I can do bugs."

With a cool smile, she called up a bunch of flies to swarm around the car. Her smile turned slightly strained as her head filled with a cacophony of repetitive words. She breathed a sigh of relief when she released her control of them and she couldn't hear them anymore.

"It's not the most glamorous power, but hey, since when have I ever cared about glamour?"

tumblr_inline_mlrxp7NseD1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_inline_ml0hq4P26i1qz4rgp.gif

█▌Cricket "Valerie" James █▌

Valerie took the cash that Rose gave her but made a mental note to slip it back into the girl's purse. Although she liked having a bit of extra cash, technically taking it would be under false pretenses, as she hadn't exactly enlightened her friend about her own 'gifts'.

Valerie let out a surprised eep when Rose suddenly fell to the ground, but her look of surprise soon turned to awe as flowers and a bunch of other pretty plant stuff started popping up. Rose seemed oblivious to it as she was talking about something else and knowing where the plants were, and Valerie made a mental note to tell her about that as well.

She took the hug in stride and they entered the house. Val's eyebrows shot up into her forehead when she saw the amount of people in the room and then--"Richard! Dahlia!" Valerie gasped when she saw her father's coworker in the room, as well as her father's friend's daughter. Her eyes got even wider when she saw one of their classmates in the room.
Leaning over to Rose, she said, "Our classmate Lilou Stern is here and so is my dad's coworker, also my dad's friend's daughter, Dahlia. AND NI BEATS IS HERE!" She practically screamed that last bit when she spotted the celebrity and blushed furiously. Trying to brush off her 'crazed fan' moment, Val scanned the room again to see if there was anyone else she recognized and saw a face that she recognized but couldn't really put a name to. "Make up guy!" She called, pointing at the guy, she'd asked for cosmetic advice some time ago.

Tagged: @Sylph @Spectre of the Fade @Dramma @Amai Kyuti

tumblr_n05ci8wsb01rqhhm5o2_250.gif
█ ▌Derek Mason █ ▌
Derek whirled around when someone entered the room and saw that it was cute looking guy with a fierce gaze and crazy thick eyebrows. He didn't want to sound creepy, but he seriously wanted to touch them...Or brush them.

"Hey it's no problem, dude. I am not a stranger to social blunders." He joked, kinda getting the idea that the guy was super nervous or at least very socially awkward. But then again, this Richtor guy seemed to have invited all sorts of people from a variety of backgrounds. So he'd probably be meeting even odder people before the day was through.

"No need to apologize. I'm Derek Mason, nice to meet you. And this," He gave a tired sigh and gestured to Ptera who had the audacity to look insulted. "Is Ptera, my foul mouthed asshole bird." And as if it was her cue, Ptera happily chirped, "Sorry, fuck fuck sorry!" Like the little shit she was. "Just a heads up, I did not teach her any of that, I'm pretty sure my younger brother and his wife did to get back at me for all the times I was mean to them. Anyway, enough about me..." He trailed off hoping Eyebrows would continue the conversation.

@Spectre of the Fade

large.jpg

Solstice let the smoke escape from her nose and mouth before looking back over at Sydney, her mind still clear. She watched as the man named Syd seemed to be thinking about something and listened to what he had to say after.

He seemed smart and Solstice noticed that he was comfortable around the smoke even before he said he liked the smell. Most people who seen Sol smoking got uncomfortable, disliked her or had no idea how to react. Syd was obviously a stoner and Solstice actually liked the idea of there being another person who didn't mind weed. Someone she could probably get along with in the future.

"I actually don't mind people, its just that sometimes my emotions can be all over the place when I'm in a room full of strangers... things tend to get out of control," Sol smirked as she thought of the insider on that joke and continued "This lil ol' thing? Its my happy medicine." Sol gasped as she motioned toward the blunt in her hands and then thought it would be rude not to offer him any. Wasn't like it was the last of what she had.

"So Mr. Syd, what exactly is it that you can do? The reason you were sent an invitation?" Sol asked with a raised eyebrow at the blue eyed man.

Just thinking that there were others like her seemed to fill some of her curiosity but the question is... how exactly did she end up... well, not normal? Solstice remembered that it had been an extremely stormy day when everything had changed for her. The entire night that Solstice had been trying to sleep in her 2 bedroom apartment, her stomach had been hurting for hours. A fever had broken out and about 2 hours into it, Sol had felt as if she was slipping away from reality when the window had shattered. There had been so much glass... even now, Sol lost herself trying to recapture the night her life changed.

It wasn't like it mattered; things were completely different. All she could really do was put up with it and pray that there was something to fix this. So that she could get back her normal life as a solitary, usually hard to understand 23 year old that was going to college. There was already a spot as a private assistant for someone in London, thanks to her teacher's connections. All she had to do was finish college and she'd have the job.

Suddenly it was like Solstice's whole mood changed into a brighter one as her plump pink lips pulled into a goofy grin; taking a few more puffs, Solstice reached the blunt out toward Syd.

"Wanna hit it?" Sol asked him.

@Dubs of Stigma

• Love
Reactions: Cwispy
Kaydyn O'Sullivan
dylan O'brien gif.gif
"Bugs?" Kaydyn stared at the flies swirling around the vehicle for a long moment, jaw dropping open. He didn't dare keep his eyes off the road for long, though he desperately wanted to so he could direct his shocked and amazed expression at the person who caused it. Bugs? That was fucking cool. It didn't seem like much, sure, but with how many more insects than people there were on the planet and how many there were just everywhere...it had some definite potential. "Dude, that's awesome! Like, just the flying ones, or all of them? Spiders and beetles and mosquitoes and everything?" he asked, looking over at Jamie after stopping at a crossroads. According to the directions on his phone, they were nearing the mysterious address.

Mentioned: @brainparasite

Aeson Gallagher
tyler hoechlin gif.gif
All right, he was not being yelled at or forcibly removed. That was a good sign. The man he'd walked on, Derek, was being quite understanding, acutally. Derek was also tall and more than attractive enough to be a model, but neither of those made the situation any more embarrassing. Nope, definitely not. Psht. Because Aeson had such a great track record with attractive people (people in general, really) when they weren't in his chair or he wasn't drinking. However, he didn't focus his attention on the embarrassment, there would be time for kicking himself over this later. Instead, he listened to the other man. The bird's cursing didn't really bother him, with how much he did so himself. Though he had to wonder...was Ptera short for pterodacdyl? Could he ask that? Should he ask that?

"'M Aeson," he said after he realized that the other man had trailed off so he could speak. He self consciously adjusted his glasses, then fiddled with the sleeves of his hoodie, methodically rolling them up and exposing the ink on his skin. Derek had given his last name, should he do the same? He should do the same. It was the safer option. Wasn't it? "Aeson Gallagher. I lack pets, avian or otherwise, unless you count my own little brother." He opened his mouth once, closed it, and then looked back up from his sleeves to ask, "Ptera is short for pterodacdyl?"

Mentioned: @Wonderful Thing

• Love
[fieldbox=", #3366ff, solid"]

Nigel started to laugh at what Dahlia had just said. She was firecracker, and he loved that in a girl. "Well, it's nice to meet you Dahlia." He noticed a girl named Sunshine walk into the cabin, like she was better than everyone... great he would have to deal with that for seven days. When Dahlia commented about her, he smirked. "Yeah, more like Downpour." He turned back to Dahlia, looking over her body and giving her hand a shake. "So, Dahlia what have you been up to so far? Have you seen this, Richtor guy yet?" Nigel wanted to meet the man and find out what was going on. Before he got her answer, more people started to walk in again.

Some tall dude with a bird came in also... the fuck? The bird started cursing, just FUCK! Was what it said. He shook his head, not paying attention to the rest coming into the cabin. He took a seat on the couch, patting the seat next to him. "Come sit with me Dahlia, so we can talk some more." He winked at her, he was a total Playboy... maybe she wouldn't notice it. He heard his rap name being yelled out from the entrance... a fan was going to be here too. He knew that he would most likely have at least two or three fans in the cabin, but damn. He waved at the girl, giving her a genuine smile. "Yup, it's me. In the Flesh."

[BCOLOR=#000000]Location: Log Cabin[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mood: Relaxed[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Outfit: Look[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Interaction(s): @Wonderful Thing[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: @Wonderful Thing Everyone Else Who Entered The Cabin[/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=", darkorange, solid"]

Sunshine did not like the comment that the Dahlia girl said about her... or when Ni Beats agreed. "Oh, soo cute. You really think your little comment was funny. You should watch yourselves... before I have the both of you in a Homeless Shelter." Well, she probably couldn't have Ni Beats in one, but Dahlia she would make it personal to do it. She rolled her eyes under her shades, going towards the open kitchen. She needed something to drink, to cool her down. She took out a bottle of Fiji water, at least Richtor had some taste. She sat down on one of the stools, as she watched more people come in. She heard the Asian boy who had just walked in ask about some letter. She didn't read the note on the door, so she didn't know about the letter. But, she did see something on the table next to her. The letter was in a gold envelope. "I think this might be it." She picked up the envelope, taking out the letter. She then went towards the middle of the room. "EVERYONE, THERE'S A LETTER FOR US!" She yelled out to all the poeple in the cabin, being loud as ever... so everyone could hear her.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Location: Log Cabin[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mood: Frustrated[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Outfit: Look[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Interaction(s): @Wonderful Thing @Karma200 @Spectre of the Fade @Amai Kyuti Everyone Else In The Cabin[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: Everyone[/BCOLOR]
[/fieldbox]

• Love
[BCOLOR=transparent]Upstairs Cabin[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He couldn't help but stare at her lips as the plumes of smoke escaped from her mouth and nose. He didn't know what it was about ghastly ribbons of smoke leaking from a woman's mouth that turned him on so much, but her lips were especially full and enticing, so it was difficult not to take an extended look. Sydney blinked and averted his eyes, mentally shaking his head. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He smiled and nodded at her explanation. People used marijuana to help balance their personalities, contrary to what most think about it being a paranoia agent. The plant allowed someone to sit beside themselves and get a better angle on how they should conduct themselves. In fact, in his mind, he thought it was responsible for people who were typically irritable or emotionally unstable to smoke in order to reign in their tempestuous moods. So in his mind, Solstice was being smart, and he liked that. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She asked him a question and then offered him the blunt, "I'd love to." He took one puff, sucking the smoke into his mouth, before performing a french inhale, the smoke leaked from his lips as he inhaled through his nose, not wasting even a sliver of smoke. After a few moments he exhaled through his mouth. The rule on blunts was puff puff pass in his house, but he wasn't sure how Solstice conducted her own smoke circles, so he outstretched his hand with the blunt in it, offering it back to the beautiful young woman. Then he continued, "Ummm, I can clone myself. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Bio Fission. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]In fact, and don't be alarmed, but you're talking to a clone right now. My original body is downstairs with the rest of the group." He grinned sheepishly, feeling the effects of his one hit. He felt more energetic and his brain was certainly experiencing more activity, his perception already heightened. Although, any more THC, and those receptors would've been overloaded, one hit was enough. For now. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cabin, Downstairs[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]People were corralling in like herded cattle. Sydney noticed the observant young girl with the bulldog. There was a spark of recognition in her eyes. Did she know someone there? Could it really be that small of a world? He knew he recognized Ni-Beats definitely, but that was the only person in the room he could identify… Then Ms. FireCrotch, whom had the temperament to match that nickname, produced an opened letter, something Sydney neglected to ransack on purpose because it would've revealed that someone had been digging. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When he had first arrived at Neptune (he thought that was an odd name for a cabin, what was the significance of the name?), he wondered how many others would've really been invited, and how many of them would've even shown up. There could be many others out there…. if all these people really had powers in the first place. He knew [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]he [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]had powers, so he decided show and tell was in order, "Hello everybody,," he called out loudly, projecting his voice without raising his volume to obnoxious like the redhead, "I haven't introduced myself yet. My name is Sydney. I can do this-" he splits himself and the clone carries on his sentence without missing a beat, "And I think we could use a little organization here so to begin…" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The clone walks over to Summer and pulls the letter from her hand too quickly for her to react and keep hold of it. The clone stuck out a playful tongue at her as he cleared his throat and read the message to everyone. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]You are to greet each other and reach an understanding. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Only a team that can work together will be able to defeat humanity's demise.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]No one is better than anyone else but you must have a sense of order, choose your leaders.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]If you have not discovered your power - now is the time. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]You have seven days to train yourselves without worry. [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Master your powers.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Improve your strength and endurance.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Develop your intelligence.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Expand your mind.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Good luck,[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Richtor[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well that's not cryptic at all," Sydney chuckles, "And what's this about leaders?" He looked around the room, none of them looking like the leader type. Although, he knew the perfect person for the position… she could be their Professor X, an excited grin erupts on Sydney's face at the thought. "Welp. Come on then, everyone should reveal their powers, and we should come to an understanding. Humanity's demise is on the line afterall." He didn't seem like he was the least bit worried about humanity's demise, in fact, a part of him would welcome it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Everyone, @Karma200 @ShatteredSecrets[/BCOLOR]

• Love
Reactions: Arcandum
large.jpg

"Oh, that actually sounds pretty useful. Go to a party, go swimming and even still be in class all at one time," Solstice nodded her head at this just as she heard one of the women downstairs call for them. Taking two more hits from the blunt she put it out and placed it into the empty capsule it had been in before. Standing up she pushed back a piece of her long dark hair before stretching.

"Alright, let's go see what's up," She sighed. If one of Syd was downstairs does that mean he knew what was going on? It wasn't like it mattered; she'd have to go down there anyways. When Solstice walked downstairs it was just in time to hear Syd read from the paper. Get along? It wasn't like they had a choice if they were going to be staying in this cabin together. Several people all in one place would have to eventually put up with each other; especially since they didn't know each other.

Choosing a leader was probably going to be difficult for Sol. Just because she's calm, quiet and doesn't say much didn't mean that she enjoyed being bossed around. Especially when she had no idea who any of these people are. Any of them could be psychos just waiting to strike and there was no way Solstice was going to be led by someone she knew nothing about.

"Seven days? Is that even enough time? And if they mean they want us to read more then I'm all up for it," Solstice smirked as she spoke out loud when Syd was finished talking.

Solstice had already thought of ways to train herself and exercise was one of them. She'd have to go running and since the area outside the cabin was big, that wouldn't be a problem. When it comes to training though, it would be a far better idea to practice alone... or ask someone if they have any ideas to help her.

"So... anyone have any ideas on how we're going to do this training thing? We don't even know where these powers come from and automatically knowing what to do seems highly doubtful," Solstice added, letting her blue eyes roam around the room.

@Dubs of Stigma @Everyone​

The word escaped her mouth before Lily could stop herself. "Guidelines," she almost imperceptibly whispered. A lame attempt at getting people to notice you, but it's not like she tried often. She also wasn't good at commanding groups of strangers and appearing... fierce, as one would say, so the next sentence didn't sound any better. "We should set some. First, we each need our own separate spaces. I'm not opposed to the idea of staying at my house; this one... I don't trust it. Secondly, the idea of each of us holding equal power sounds better. Holding votes. We'll each be spokes on a wheel."

Oh God. She regretted everything instantly. It felt so awkward. So, so, so awkward. Almost immediately, her knees curl up and she attaches each arm together under them. A defensive posture she often resolved to if she felt cornered. Something she never wanted to feel again.

"I mean... it's - it's just, like... an idea."

Rosalie Angela Grove

tumblr_mbxwv6SOti1rj4fwuo1_400.jpg

p110.gif

Rose had stepped in when she heard them discussing the powers and training them.
Confused she spoke up, "I thought my power was seeing even though I'm blind, How can I save the world like that?"
Rose was oblivious to her power of manipulating plant life as she never really tried to focus her powers. It was a surprise to her when she could see just now too. She was oblivious to the fact that the flowers in her room had grown beyond natural growth and the dried flowers she had were no longer dried. She was also unaware at night that her plants would creep around her room and surround her to protect her.

Rose stuck her white cane out in front of her as she went to find her way around the house. She found a plant in a corner as she saw it in her vision, when someone bumped into it she saw their body. It was amazing to her as she could see the outlines of things and people. That's when she saw the plant moving slowly towards her as she made her way to it. Touching the plant it started to wrap around her finger and then her wrist, finally she removed it from her hand. She didn't know how it happened but it moved around her hand it was absolutely amazing. In a world of black the green light that emitted from whatever the plants touched made Rose emotional as she took the plant and touched a leaf to the ground. That's when she saw around the room and different figures of people and furniture only a few feet from her. She wanted to work on this skill to see for a long while.

@Everybody​

giphy.gif

█▌Dahlia Oliver 23 Female Pansexual █▌
Dahlia followed Nigel to the couch and bit her tongue when Downpour--Ha! Good one!--responded. God, what a complete sociopath, who gave threats like that? Dahlia thought but didn't jump up and knock the girl on her ass like she wanted to.

"Unfortunately I have not met Richtor, although I suppose he could have called customer service at some point and I could have listened to blab for an hour, because really has anyone even seen this guy?" She shifted on the couch. "He might even be one of your biggest fans." She joked. But who was to say that Richtor wasn't a middle aged woman who frequented Ni Beat fan forums and wrote extensive posts on how Ni Beats made her ovaries explode?

"So, Mr. Beats, what's your power if I may ask?" Just then Sunshine yelled about some letter, and Dahlia let out a sigh and got up. She kind of wished her power was super hearing so she could just sit and chat with the hottest guy in the room, but alas, her destiny was to be the female version of Magneto.

She leaned against the wall while the others began discussing the next seven days. She nodded in agreement at the dark haired girl's suggestion and felt a pang in her heart when the girl seemed to fold in on herself. "I think boundaries and voting is a great idea.' She chimed in. "And as for the training, I think we should pair off by matching powers. Like fire versus water or whatever. And since we're putting out powers on display here, here's my parlor trick."

Dahlia focused on what she hoped was a utensil drawer. When she felt a pulsing coming from the drawer she knew that she was correct and made the eating utensils inside, press against the drawer until it inched open slowly. She then made a spoon fly out and bent it like a pretzel. "Ta da!" She said with mock enthusiasm, complete with a diva magical girl pose.
@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Sylph @everyone

tumblr_inline_ml0hq4P26i1qz4rgp.gif

█▌Cricket "Valerie" James █▌
When Ni Beats acknowledged her, she wanted to just jump into his arms and lick his face.
So of course, upon receiving that urge, she fled from the room and started trailing behind Rose. It's not as though she was extremely worried for her friend, but she didn't think the girl should be alone in a foreign environment, especially since she still had to tell her about the plant thing.

"Okay no offense Rose, but having the superpower to see when you were born blind is terrible, and if that was your power I would kick Richtor's ass. Fortunately that is not your--Whoa." She gasped when he friend once again displayed her power.
"Rose you're Poison Ivy!" Valerie hissed in excitement. "I mean you're not poisoning people, thank God, but you're making the plants grow and stuff!" She couldn't help it, she was so excited for her friend she started bouncing on the balls of her feet like a five year old. "And I can make balls of fire!" At the moment, that was all Valerie knew about her power but man would she be surprised when she learned about the whole fire armor thing.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Dramma

tumblr_n05ci8wsb01rqhhm5o2_250.gif
█ ▌Derek Mason █ ▌

At first Derek thought the guy had said Mason, which would suck because there would be a lot of name mix-ups, but when he clarified and said, 'Aeson' he was a little relieved. Derek was not about that nick name life. He hated when his family called him Der, because it sounded like someone was calling him stupid.
Derek snickered about the little brother joke, and made a mental note to call Daniel a little animal when he got back home.

"Yup," He said nodding to Aeson's apt observation of Ptera's name origin. "Also my brother and sister in law's idea. They even had the audacity to call her my wing woman, too." He said, smiling wryly. He was about to ask about the other man's tattoo, when he heard someone yell all the way from downstairs about a letter. Damn she's got some lungs on her. He thought, before giving Aeson a 'guess we should' gesture, and led the way out of the room. Ptera squawked in protest at being left behind, but Derek was definitely not going to expose her to a large crowd of people again until he got her avian tourettes under control.

When he got down to the kitchen, Derek listened to the others confer about how they were going to mesh for the week. His eyes widened when one guy duplicated himself, even though he knew that everyone should have a power, it was still amazing to see. He listened to the girl with the dark hair's idea to take votes on various issues, but he disagreed. "That would be nice if we didn't have powers. But what if someone has the power to like control people? They could use their power to make people vote in their favor. I do think we all need separate spaces though, unless anyone has a problem with being alone or something. But no one should leave. We're supposed to work together to save the world, so how can we do that if not everyone's present?"

"Also my power is controlling birds, but unlike this gentleman," he gestured at the cloning guy "I can't really demonstrate without bringing my awful bird down here."

Tagged: @Sylph @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Dubs of Stigma @Spectre of the Fade @everyone

• Love
Reactions: Cwispy and Justin
[BCOLOR=transparent]Cabin, Upstairs [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The clone that was upstairs followed Solstice back down and then assimilated with the original who was standing in a doorway. Immediately, Sydney experienced a shudder of relief. He also gained a crisp high, and his eyes lit up in recognition of Solstice as she passed him up in the living room. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Good job clone, she's cute, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]he thought. His other clone was still in the living room standing among everyone with the letter in his hand.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Cabin, Downstairs [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Sydney was impressed by the range of powers that they had. A muscled man with chiseled features, a gorgeous specimen admittedly, announced that he was essentially the bird-whisperer. One girl could manipulate metal, or magnetism, Sydney wasn't too sure. Another girl whom was gushing over Ni-Beats could shoot fire. That's what they needed. Angsty teenagers with superpowers who were literally hot with hormones. What could go wrong? [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The blind girl could make plant life grow. That was incredibly useful, Sydney made a mental note of her. Despite whom was yet to come, Sydney already considered her one of the most powerful in the room. To him however, power wasn't the measure of someone winning a fight, it was whom could survive and bide their time the longest, whom could stand their ground till the end. The girl that could literally grow trees would probably be the sturdiest of them all. But who knows. Sydney was only good at making wild predictions. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The girl with the bulldog suggested that they remain equals, "spokes of a wheel" as she so eloquently put it. However, spokes don't make a wheel. Sydney was witnessing their cacophony in real time, they had no direction, even Solstice and her questions were essentially drowned out by the noise. Derek offered a counter-argument that he couldn't agree more with. They all had powers, some were bound to believe they were more powerful or entitled than another. Guidelines were a good idea, but without a nucleus to make sure that the group could even be bound by guidelines, they would be hopeless. Another thing, they assumed cooperation. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Again, without a leader, that would be impossible. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He wanted to remain silent and give others a chance to voice their opinions before he told them about Summer.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Everyone[/BCOLOR]

254vxup.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nikolai Arkaden Brosnov[/BCOLOR]

Nikolai had received the letter after the second day he could move quickly. He had been practicing a bit was still freaked out by his powers, obviously he couldnt tell anyone but when the letter arrived he knew that some weird shit was goign down. It had been sitting on his table as he read it again and again. He didnt think he would need to drop everything just because of a stupid letter but something like that only 2 days after his powers come around. He had packages to deliver, DH would be pissed if he didnt. So he left the letter on the table and went to deliver his packages, he left his apartment and descended the stairs. He walked out to the street and climbed on top of his motorcycle. She was older, a 1980 sportster. She most certainly needed some work on her paint but she ran like a dream. He had his packages in the saddle bags and made his routes quickly. Collecting the cash and stuffing it in his jacket's inside pocket. He was only out for about an hour and a half but he felt like he'd been gone too long. He went home and left the money on the table, next to the letter. He picked it up and sat in one of the chairs at the table. He kept reading the address, 96 Rider Hollow Road. He read it again and pulled out his phone, he tapped 3 times on the screen and found the google maps app. It said the drive was roughly 30-45 minutes. He figured that it couldnt hurt if he went to check the house out, even if he didnt go in. He left the money on the table and went downstairs, he made sure he had his knife and lighter before leaving then went downstairs and road to the address. After he pulled up he saw a few vehicles, and was already a bit nervous. He didnt like being the last one there.

"This is fucking stupid, this is fucking stupid," He said angry at himself, "You should just go home and take the money to DH."

But he had already removed his helmet and was approaching the cabin. The cabin wasnt normal, it looked modern but also retro. He walked up to the door and knocked lightly at first. He took a few steps back from the door then ran his hands through his hair before walking back to the door and rapping his fist against it. He didnt want to seem rude but he couldnt come off as too timid. He read the note on the door carefully and grabbed the handle. He turned it and walked in.

"Hello?!" He shouted into the home slowly walking in.

Status
Not open for further replies.