Making Each Others Characters? (Character Concept) - Dark Plots Welcome! (MxM, FxF & MxF)

What do you think of the character concept?

• I don't think it'd work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love it, PM me so we can try it!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
G

Ghosthood

Original poster

Thread recycled from my other thread, but a little more organised (I hope). This is always being updated.
KEY: + means I'm craving.

• Okay, so most of these plots are made and fleshed out for the characters I've already made, but I'm also open to newly made characters - with a catch. I want to try something completely new; we make two characters each, with a basic profile and everything, and then we randomise with a dice or a random number generator to see which character we play each. I don't double up, so we only get one character, but it'll be potluck to which one we'll get. The point of this exercise is, if we get a character that the other person has created, we'll step outside our comfort zones and maybe find out we can play a character we've never thought of playing before.

It's a basic concept, but it will work with any plot; if we were to do my vampire plot, for example, I would make a human character and a newly turned vampire character, and you'd do the same (then we'd number them and see what character, and in turn, what part we get - if the first person rolls a human, the other has to play the newly turned vampire, and has to roll to see which vampire they get).

For this to work, you need to be okay with the possibility of playing or playing against a trans character - one might not even be created, let alone picked out on a roll, but it's possible that's all.
  • Genre: Paranormal Romance, Vampire
    Pairing: Human/Newly Turned Vampire

Muse A (Piscium or Your Character) and Muse B (Your Character or Scorpius) are friends; neither of them have real friends of their own, and so they hang out together due to them both being as lonely as each other. Muse B pretends not to like Muse A, pretends their positive demeanour is nothing but an inconvenience, but deep down they have a rather big crush; and unknowing to them, Muse A has a massive crush on them too. One night they both go out together, and they make a bet to see who can hold more alcohol. Muse A is a little bit of a lightweight, and after a glass they're already a little bit tipsy, and after someone tries to take advantage of that, Muse B thinks it's time to call it a night; acts as though they're disappointed, and offers to drop Muse A home. Muse A throws up in Muse B's car, and they promptly go back to Muse B's house, where Muse A makes a bee-line to the kitchen to rinse his mouth out in the sink. Muse B goes upstairs (either to get a blanket for Muse A or to go to bed themself) and is met with someone in their bedroom; pale skin and glassy bloodshot eyes. There's a stuggle, and Muse B is bitten, which turns them limp. Muse A manages to kill the person, to their distress, and attempts to get Muse B out of their unconscious state.

Turns out Muse B has been turned into a creature of the night, a vampire, and in order to get the cure they must collect as much information from various vampire liars as possible. When they go too far, and human blood becomes scarce, how will Muse B feed? Maybe Muse A might become a lot more appetising.
  • Genre: Paranormal Romance, Werewolf
    Pairing: Human/Werewolf

In a world ruled by werewolves, Muse A (Piscium) is working in a police department dedicated to crimes against humans and is a human themself. They meet their new partner, Muse B (your character), who is an alpha werewolf and seems a bit hostile towards humans as a whole. They go a few days fine, until werewolves they had previously arrested and had to release wind up dead, and because they were cases they dealt with, they need to close them. Muse A grows super suspicious of their partner, which ends up with them arguing and sleeping together (not really necessary but could work!!). It's not until Muse A gets themself in trouble with a group of beta werewolves that they find out that Muse B thinks of themself as some sort of vigilante, and they're the one that's been murdering the werewolf criminals. Muse B turns Muse A to the ""dark side"", and they become criminals themselves as they hop from town to town, serving ""justice"" to werewolves that have wrongfully been set free.
  • Genre: Science Fiction
    Pairing: Alien/Human

Muse A (Piscium) is a fallen star from a particular constellation, embodying the zodiac of the same name. They crash in the woodland area beside Muse B's (your character) house/vacation cabin, and when Muse B finds them, they're dazed, confused and muttering about how they need to get back home to their constellation. Muse B presumes it's a concussion and takes Muse A in for the night, but when suspicious people with no names come knocking at Muse B's door looking for the mysterious Muse A, they both go on the run. They either get Muse A back ""home"", or get locked away.
  • Genre: Soft Horror
    Pairing: Nerd/Bully

Muse A (Piscium) isn't the most popular at school, either being mocked or taunted, especially by their bully, Muse B (your character). Surprisingly, they both have crushes on each other, and one day Muse B gets the courage to ask Muse A out for pizza after school - because no one else will do it, obviously. Muse A agrees, and the evening is spent with awkward smiles and stiff conversations. As they leave, they witness a classmate of theirs being dragged into the underworld by a demon, and now it's a race against time to close the dimensional portal before it comes for them too.
  • Genre: Fantasy or Science Fiction
    Genre: Assassin/Prince

In a world with kingdoms ruled by tyrant royalty and war on the rise, Muse A (your character) is a trained assassin for hire, making alliances with whoever pays more. Muse B (Piscium) is a young prince next in line to rule a kingdom with rich resources, which everyone wants to take. Muse A is hired by the kingdom to the west, wanting them to pose as a worker inside Muse B's castle so they can kill each family member one by one, so they're open for invasion. They offer Muse A a generous amount of money, and a chance of gaining nobility. Muse A agrees and manages to infiltrate the castle; but instead of being shoved into the kitchens or on cleaning duty, their job is to watch over the daydreaming prince Muse A, well known for having no sense of direction - and often forgetting what they were meant to be doing. Muse A starts with lesser known family members, uncles and aunts, so their cover won't be blown too soon, but during this time he grows closer to the prince - and Muse B takes them places in the castle that no one ever sees. Muse A knows they'll have to kill Muse B eventually, but who says they can't enjoy the time they have?

For Scorpius, he would be the prince, but instead of daydreaming and wandering, he'd be unruly and flirtatious. Same role, different personality.
  • Genre: Modern
    Pairing: Intern/PA for rival company

Muse A (Piscium) is an intern at a major company run by a harsh and merciless CEO, someone who isn't afraid to fire a worker if they so much as slack for a moment. On his first day, he's met with a PA, an overworked young man who doesn't look much older than Muse A himself. The PA introduces himself as Muse B (Your Character), the personal assistant to another visiting CEO of a rival company - though he's been kicked out of the meeting that his boss has been called into. Muse A has been told to wait for his boss to come out of the same meeting in which Muse B was kicked out of, and they strike up a conversation. Muse B is whisked away before Muse A can get any contact details, and he finds it hard to concentrate for the rest of the day. They run into each other again, and again, and again and they keep failing to get each other's numbers - or even an email, until Muse A finally gets up the courage to ask Muse B on a date on their tenth or so meeting; that's a sure way to get someone's number. Twist: Despite wanting to go on a date with Muse A, Muse B is convinced by his boss to use the time to gather as much possible inside information from Muse A.
    Pairing: CEO/Rival CEO

For Muse A (Arietis), being a young CEO isn't easy, or the laid-back job she'd been convinced by her parents it'd be. She must follow in her father's footsteps and keep the company running, but when everyone is working at a record low production rate, it begins to get to her. Rival CEO and trust-fund-kid, Muse B (Your Character) has an offer to combine their companies and they can split the work between them, but Muse A refuses; she isn't going to give in and admit she can't handle the pressure. They meet at a dinner party not long after Muse A declined Muse B's offer, and Muse B is working all of their charms on her, which Muse A not so kindly rejects each time. Muse B has a few drinks, and Muse A begins to have an idea; what if she uses they're charms against them, and finds a way for Muse B to sign half of their company over to her? Dates ensue, and Muse A begins to really fall for Muse B. What Muse A doesn't know is that Muse B has the exact same idea as her.
    Pairing: Celebrity/Civilian

Muse A (Piscium or Your Character) is a musician, a role model people - especially young teenagers - look up to, and he does a good job of it too. Parents encourage their children to listen to his music, to watch his videos, to want to go to his concerts. That's until a distant cousin of his gets married, and he's dragged out on the bachelor party in Las Vegas. He has a bit too much to drink, and next minute he's waking up in a hotel room he's never seen before. In comes Muse B (Your Character or Scorpius), someone with a not-so-good reputation, wrapped in a towel from his shower. They figure out they're married, and they need to find a way out of it before the press find out. When Muse B invites Muse A back to their town, away from the high-life of Muse A's town, it looks like the press have already found out.
  • Genre: Modern Libertine/NSFW
    Pairing: [Sex] Cam boy/Friend

Muse A is a cam boy by night and a college student by day. Muse B is his best friend that happens to watch his alter ego online; however, he has no idea it's his best friend, since Muse A never shows their face on camera. What happens when Muse B finds out about Muse A's secret profession - that his college crush is the cam boy he's been admiring?

Piscium can take either role, Scorpius is better as Muse A (but can be Muse B).
    Pairing: Babysitter/Big Sibling

Muse A (my character) babysits for a wealthy couple on a rather nice estate; two young children,
    averagely behaved, hate their bedtimes. They use the money they receive weekly to pay for their commute between their daytime job and home, after moving out from their parents house. Muse B (your character) is the eldest child of the wealthy couple, away at college studying, trying to avoid all contact with their parents. One night, while the couple is out on a date, Muse B comes home unexpectedly, to Muse A's surprise. The wealthy couple don't think their eldest child is responsible enough, so they decide to keep letting Muse A babysit. It's shame that Muse A finds Muse B barely tolerable, and Muse B loves annoying the cute babysitter.
  • Genre: Fandom (Hunger Games)
    Pairing: Rival Districts

Muse A (Piscium or Scorpius) is from District 12, the coal mining district, one of the many poor districts in Panem. During the reaping, his name was pulled out, and became the male tribute of District 12. Muse B (Your Character) is from a career district, much more richer than the rest, and volunteered themself for the games - becoming the male tribute for their district. He gets closer to Muse A, befriending him while they trained, and when the games start they begin a pact of staying together - all four of them. Muse A's fellow District 12 tribute dies, and so does Muse B's, and they're left with each other. As time goes on, they fall for each other, but Muse B had a sinister plan; Muse A has skills like no other, despite not being a very good fighter, and if he could use the skills to his advantage, they would be the only two left. And how hard could it be to kill someone who can't fight?
  • Genre: Fantasy/Pirate (NSFW)
    Pairing: Pirate/Royal

Muse A (Piscium or Scorpius) is a royal who fell into the water during a cross ocean trip to a neighbouring kingdom. Muse B (Your Character) is an infamous pirate who hauls the prince up onto his boat. There's a catch to Muse B saving Muse A, however; Muse A now has to do whatever Muse B says.
  • Genre: Fantasy/Pirate
    Pairing: Pirate/Royal

Muse A (Arietis) is a rebel pirate, fighting against the royal regime. Muse B (Your Character) is a royal who almost drowned after their ship sunk. Muse A pulls Muse B aboard her ship, and after realising they're a royal, she decides they need to get them to land as soon as possible - they could have been sent to spy. After snooping around the ship, Muse B finds the horrible things their parents are doing, and they choose to stay and help - to Muse A's suspicion. Over the course of their journey, evading royal ships and other pirates, they grow closer, but can Muse A ever really trust Muse B?
  • Genre: Dystopian
    Pairing: Stripper/Mafia Boss

In a dark future, the world is in crumbles. The land is split into districts, run by mafias, the citizens terrified of the territory wars that kill hundreds a day. In a poorer part of one of the districts, Muse A (Piscium or Scorpius) is a stripper in a club, offering extra services for under the table payment. Muse B (Your Character) is the district's new mafia boss, which no one has seen yet, and is treated like any other customer. He visits Muse A nightly, asking for small extra services that he overpays for, and offering to walk Muse A back to his home. Muse B's identity is finally revealed, and Muse A is now a easy target for kidnapping. Muse B has to choose between distancing himself from the man he's possibly fallen for, or invite him to stay with him - which his employees don't agree with.

It's pretty simple who/what I'm looking for; a long term partner who is willing to do a MxM, FxF or MxF (in that order of preference) plot with me, is fine with my MxM character being a trans man and my FxF/MxF character being a trans woman [spoili](and bear in mind that, depending on the roleplay, they will be at different stages in their transition. The only thing I can guarantee is that they'll have socially transitioned and are actively living as their gender. Arietis has no opposition to any parts of her transition, but she is nervous of any type of surgery (mostly because, with any type of surgery, during the recovery period you need a little help - and she doesn't really like feeling like she needs help) - this won't come up unless she's at an age where she hasn't gone through that yet, or unless she's opening up to someone (for once). Piscium is completely against taking hormones, for medical reasons, and there's an incredibly low chance he'll get bottom surgery)[/spoili] - UPDATE: I do have a cis man for MxM here and a cis woman for FxF and FxM here, is willing to plot with me and is okay with the possibility of there being some libertine scenes. You can take a look at my characters' about in the character gallary to see if they fit the sort of characters you like playing against. I write at least two medium paragraphs per reply, but try my best to match my partner's length (though I don't expect the same, I'm fine with any length as long as it's more than two lines).

Romance is a must have in most of my roleplays, it's a plot candy of mine. If we work out a plot where our characters don't fall in love, then I'll be just as happy, though. We can't force chemistry or anything. I do all my roleplaying in Private Conversation, I find it easier to do and I find threads a little bit awkward. It'd be a massive bonus if you like to gush about shipping and stuff, but it's okay if you don't!!

I also do fandom (SNK and Voltron). For SNK I roleplay Eremin, Jearmin and Mikannie (I'm Armin and I don't mind who I play in Mikannie) and for Voltron I roleplay Shotor/ShiroxLotor and Shayllura/ShayxAllura (I'm Lotor and I prefer Allura in Shayllura but I can play Shay).

Last edited by a moderator:
Dark plots and ideas are more than welcome! In the spoiler below, I'll list some pairings I'll do; if it's not listed, please ask me about it, because as much as I like dark plots, some things are a big no for me (and somethings I just haven't thought about!).
MasterxSlave, and the somewhat tamer concept of MasterxMaid [spoili](Piscium would be the slave/male maid, Arietis would be the mistress/female master, Scorpius would fit either role and Librae would fit the slave/maid.)[/spoili] - this pairing can be placed in various other universes, like something paranormal (a vampire or werewolf universe, maybe) or even something scifi.
PiratexRoyal [spoili](Piscium would be the royal, Arietis can fit either role, Scorpius would be the royal and Librae wouldn't really fit in this type of pairing)[/spoili] - this isn't a very dark pairing, depending on how we handle the plot (a drowning royal is saved by a pirate, and now has to bow to someone that they would have expected to bow for them?).
DemonxReligious Figure [spoili](Piscium could fit either role, so could Arietis but I see Scorpius as more of a demon in this pairing and Librae as more of a religious figure)[/spoili] - this would have to be a fictional religion, and not a real one (as I'm not 100% comfortable exploring that sort of thing in roleplay). The fictional religion wouldn't have to be too fleshed out, though.
All pairings here include AUs of fandom pairings (so these aren't exclusive to OCs). More to be added.

UPDATE: Added another character for a MxM pairing here. He's flirtatious, funny and very charming. He'd fit almost any plot, and I'm sure he'd get on well with any character too. Still has yet to be fully fleshed out, but I have a lot of ideas for him.

Added three new plots; a fandom/Hunger Games based plot and two pirate plots (one NSFW and the other not).

Update: I've added another character for FxF and FxM here. She's shy, caring and expressive - but she can have a pretty explosive temper if you push her too far. She would definitely fit a clumsy, cute and cliché FxF plot, but I could see her in some sort of dystopian world training with an experienced warrior, trying to overcome the hesitation of defending herself. I like that! Her character is so easy to work with and would get along with almost anyone. She currently has no plots but I'm thinking some up for her, don't worry.

Added a NSFW dystopian plot that I'm really interested in exploring, and can be as dark as you want it (though I'm a sucker for happy endings). I'd prefer to use Piscium for it but Scorpius fits too.

Still looking for a partner! I'm especially in the mood for something with darker themes.

New character: I used to play him on my old account (Ash - his background can be adapted to any universe). He's a dominant bottom looking for some challenge from a dominant top.