Making Blueberry Muffins

A

A Taste Of Honey

Original poster
Hello there! You can just call me Honey if you'd like!
I'm looking for an advanced/semi advanced partner to rp the following plot, there will most likely be smut, and we can discuss kinks and stuff like that if you'd like to, I'm open to almost anything in that regard, this plot is Male x Male so I'd also like you to be good with that type of rp. I can play either a dominant or submissive character, doesn't matter to me lol. Anyways, the plot.

Plot:
A and B have been best friends since diapers. They played sports together, got into trouble together, and had good times together. If A told B that he liked someone B was his wingman and vice versa. They coud both have any girl they wanted, and the other made sure of it. The two were starting their senior year of high school and they wanted to start it out with a bang. A told be that he was gonna throw a massive party, A's family was rich and his parents didn't care what he did, B agreed to help and they invited everyone, especially the hottest girls in the school. That night all A and B remembered was chugging alcohol, and then they blacked out. When morning came B woke up with a horrendous pain in his lower back and low and behold there laid his best friend A, naked and asleep. Everyone from the nights party was gone, A's parents having kicked them out B assumed. But that was the least of his concerns at this moment.