Makeshift Household

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jealousy could hear someones voice he knew the voice and he was sure he knew it well but his body felt like a ten ton weight come on idiot do something he said to him self as he lay in darkness he could see others coming closer to him "who the hell are you" he called out in his head and was shocked by the reply "we are you and you are us" the figures said around him, that one sentence sent a shiver down his spin "what do you mean" he said somewhat unsure of himself his voice in his head low and unlike him, one of the figures removed themselves from the group "we are the past you's it's not your time to join us but if you don't right my wrong you will be here sooner then you want, re-read the book" Jealousy was about to say something but a blinding light stopped him from saying anything.

Jealousy's body no long felt heavy but it was in a lot of pain, he could hear tears and mumbling, slowly he opened his eyes his voice was low as it felt like he hadn't had a drink of anything in years "Stop crying I'm ok" he said trying to reassure Trust who he realized was the one sat on the floor with him. With extreme caution Jealousy sat up and tried to move his right arm but ever time he did there was a shooting pain. Gritting his teeth he moved his left hand up to his head where he could feel blood "Damn it" he said in almost a whisper "How long have I been out for?" he asked the younger boy as he put pressure on the spot that was bleeding.

Trust sniffled softly, watching Jealousy sit slowly and assess his own injuries. Trust tried hard to stop himself from allowing the tears to flow but ended up just quivering in fear and shock, still reeling from the sight. "you're not, no, you're not okay." , he shook his head violently. "I came to find you but you were here and you're hurt and I-I" he rambled in distress.

Trust cautiously tugged on Jealousy's sleeve, not wanting to cause the other more pain. "are you feeling bad? What should I do?" He wanted to make the pain he knew Jealousy was feeling go away, but he knee he couldn't pain wasn't something that was dismissed so easily. "also.." He mumbled softly. "what happened?"

Status
Not open for further replies.