Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Adventure, Fantasy, Magic, Medieval/Low-Tech, Mystery, Post-Apocalyptic, Slice of Life, and Supernatural.
This thread is devoted to making your own holidays! The rules are that they have to be unrelated to religion and political stuff, because that's too easy.

My holiday would be "National Sour Candies Day"! I love sour candies, and I don't think they get the appreciation they deserve, because everyone seems to like chocolate more. Granted, that's probably because they don't want cavities, but still.

I would like to make a holiday dedicated to fireflies and how much I love them and miss them. T__T

I'd like more holidays that you can use as an excuse to dress up. So, maybe National Animal day, where you have to dress as your favorite animal. Or National Music day, where you have to dress as your favorite musician. I just want to see people going about their day in costumes. xD

I honestly think we should have more holidays in general, the fact that we have so few and people have to work through them is really nasty to me... (Though I guess this is more of a complaint about capitalism.) Anyway, I'd have a holiday where regular workers get to chill and all the rich CEOs have to try taking over the backbreaking labour their employees do :)

A holiday called "Fuck, I forgot the deadline was today!" would be very appreciated right now.