What is your position on make up?

I personally dislike it.

Makeup is good.

*stares back at Orochi*

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON PRI-SM POWAAAAAAAAAA

MAKE UP!

Now that that's out of the way,

Did someone meet a "trap?" :P

It's not a prerequisite for anything, but I like it when it's applied well.

*thinks*

And sometimes when it isn't. ;)

I LIKE MAKE UP. Cause it makes me look prettier when applied properly. :D I wear the style where it dun look like I have any makeup.

....but is also takes forever to do it, so I almost never wear makeup. c__c That's fifteen minutes of prep time that I could already be out the door.

I like putting it on other people, but I don't often wear it myself. Or put it on other people either anymore really. I loved doing it for plays!

I like some make-up c___c
I don't wear blush, I don't wear lipstick unless I've managed to bruise my lips, but concealer and eyeliner are lovely.

I usually only use Concealer, Eyeliner, and Mascara.

Although, most of the time I just don't wear any.

I hate make-up. I absolutely despise it.

I guess it's cuz it makes me look weird, but mostly because it feels weird.

I mean, maybe if my cousins experimented a little better, it'd make me look nice, but either way, if I could go pink between looking ugly but natural & pretty but caked up in make up, I'd go with the former wholeheartedly.

:33

There's something about make up, something about the actual deception that you're doing when you're hiding up your face under layers of stuff. A little bit is okay, I mean, everyone does that, you know ? I'd put eyeliner if I wanted my eyes to look big & had the patience to put it on & the girlyness to bear with it (can't stand the feeling >_<). I just hate it when people look totally different because of a blush shade here and concealer there and poof they have sharp cheekbones that don't really exist x3...

Its not like I'm not a girly girl. I mean, I like trinkets and jewelery and pretty frilly stuff like a little girl, but I just don't do make up. When it comes to make up (heavy to medium make up), I tend to be the sporty type. I might put on lip gloss if I'm trying to impress someone or let one of my friends/cousins tie me down to a chair and pat on some eyeshadow/eyeliner, but I'm more likely to ruin in within the next couple minutes than to let it survive a night.

And for some reason, more than just that makes me look several years older (shudder) & slightly strange. You know, in that plastic barbie doll way. :33

And who wants to look like that, you know ?

IT'S LIKE RUINING NATURAL BEAUTY, MAN! RIGHT, SCOOB?

REAH!

What male other than pretty boyband members wears makeup? and they're not men anyway. Looks good on some girls though if applied properly, though I prefer girls to show their true faces.

Stagemakeup.

as in the stuff you put on to avoid looking weird on stage.

other than that, i dont care.

Depends entirely on application and useage...Stage makeup can be a gas...truly fun. I've more then a few pics of me attempting to pull of zombieness...tis fun.

But normal makeup? Nah...I avoid the stuff.

When its done right its hot. Overkill can also be hot, as long as its done right too. Then again none at all is sexy in a natural way. I guess it depends on the girl.

I didn't realise how many people were against make-up... I TOTALLY wear it everyday. I love it! BRINGS out my eyes AND my cheekbones. Takes me around 5 to 10 minutes to apply, and away I go.

NOW! If someone wears so much make-up it looks like the smacked a cake on their face before going out.... That's a whole different story. I hate CAKEFACE girls.