Make up the Story!

• Thread starter Wizard Secretary Doxa
  • Start date
But once he went though the human he himself turned human.

"Noooo! I am not a monster anymore, I can not eat my family now!" he screamed.

The monster then proceeded to chew it's now human arm off, and was beginning to bleed quite profusely.

LOL?

The monster, who was now human liked the taste of blood and though "I can still eat people!" and started walking toward his family's house to eat them.

But since you chewed off his now human arm and was bleeding to much he fainted form blood loss.

As he lay on the ground bleeding out, a mad scientist came upon his body.

And transformed him into a flying Pterodactyl warrior.

That was where our story really starts- the warrior, high in the sky, thought of his transgressions as a human and a monster.

Deciding he would never be human again, he swooped down to kill and pillage.

As he begins to look for someone to kill a beautiful lady with sun gold hair caught his eye.

The terrible blade like talons shedded through her torso, cutting through skin, flesh, tendon and bone with ease, leaving the heap of a broken remain to be discovered by her lover, a frail, sickly young man with kind eyes now filed with utter dispair and a warm smile that would never grace his face ever again.

As the young sickly man lays by now his dead wife he began to feel pity for the man.

But there was little else in the sickly man that resembled any sort of pity as he stared at the monster, the growing pulse that he thought he was his heart suddenly spoke to him: "She didn't have to die..."

''I feel pity for you; I can hear what your heart says, but I don't care at all, since that lady was the best meal I've had in ages,'' the pterodactyl-monster replied to the man, before flying away.

But the man wasn't done with the pterodactyl-monster and jumped before the monster was high above the ground, his hand holding tightly on the monster's feet.

The monster, in a moment of odd compassion, decided to do something nice for both the man and himself.

Then it had a change of heart and decided to lock the man away, so that he could eat him later.

Unbeknownst to the monster, the locks were rusted, leaving plenty of time for him to escape.

​Once he escaped, he began to go on an angry rampage, for being locked away.