Make looking for female partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

4everDifferent

Original poster
Rules are awesome and as follows:

1. Please be able to post at least once a day. (Exception can be made. Sometimes life interferes with storytelling)

2. Do your best to use proper grammar and spelling. (I fail at this too at times so I am understanding)

3. Post at least two paragraphs, the more the better.

4. Be willing to bring your own ideas to the table. (We are a team and as such, I love to work with my teammates on building the story)

Plot:
The setting is modern

She's a princess who was cursed by a witch to live eternally. Her husband's curse was to forever be a part of her dreams but never be remembered. Each night when she falls asleep he is involved in her dreams, but when she awakes, she forgets about it.

He's a prince and cursed by a witch to be locked in his wife's dreams forever and her never remember. Every night when she falls asleep, she dreams of him and he tries to get her to remember. But each morning, she forgets she even dreamt of him.

Her aunt (the evil witch lady) is rediculously nice to her, but keeps a keen eye and ear open for any change of the curse she placed on the pair.

What happens when she comes across an artifact from her old life that fractures the curse allowing her to remember the man in her dreams? Can he help her fall in love with him all over again and break the curse, setting him free from his prison and reuniting them after a thousand years?

If you're interested, send me a PM and I'll answer any and all questions you might have.

Reactions: Kid muffintop
Status
Not open for further replies.