5. Advanced
  6. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Supernatural, Horror
Look at how cute the picture below is. Makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside, right?
However, with the power of words and imagination, all that could very well change.

I want you to scare me.

Yes, you read that right.
With your words, turn that cute image into something scary, ominous, terrifying!

JQgH6Zq.jpg

She woke and saw something on her bedroom window. At first her blurred vision gave her the impression of a large insect of some kind, but after she put on her glasses she saw it was a key. Frowning she slipped out from under the blankets and opened the window to get it. A note on a small piece of paper read only, "What I gave you." The key had a small heart hanging from it.

Did she have a secret admirer? She began to think of people that might have done this. Who's heart had she won? She held the key in her hand and squeezed it tightly. Her youthful mind was full of possibilities and hope for the first time in a long time. she dress carefully for the day and put the key on a silver chain and hung it around her neck. She didn't intend to go anywhere without it until she discovered who sent it.

Her smile was practically plastered to her face the whole day as she went from class to class looking at everyone with new eyes, trying to see who might have been the one. The whole day passed and she was no closer to finding them than before, but she was not without hope. She wrote a note and taped it to the window before she went to sleep. "Tell me who you are."

She was awake a long while, but finally sleep claimed her some time after midnight. realizing suddenly that she'd fallen asleep, she sat bolt upright in her bed and looked at the alarm. Six am. Grabbing her glasses she looked at the window. Another note was taped on the outside in the same writing. "Use the key 6 Sixth St Apartment 6"

Her excitement could not be contained. She dressed quickly and tiptoed out of the house before anyone else woke and followed the GPS on her phone to the address. She climbed the stairs and found apartment six. It was a very old building, and all the doors looked like they were made of ancient wood. It was beautiful but hauntingly so. Had she not been so blinded by her own youthful exuberance, she might have noticed things like the odd fog that lingered in the halls, or the stale scent on the air. But, she noticed none of it.

Her heart was pounding loudly in her chest as she put the key in the lock and it fit. She almost squealed in delight as she turned the knob and the door opened. Stepping inside, she threw open her arms and announced, "I found YOU!"

Her happiness was quite literally dead an instant later then a clawed hand reached into her chest and pulled out her still beating heart. "Thank you for giving me yours in return."