FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Usually every day, but I often don't like posting every day.
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, modern fantasy, high fantasy, romance, slice of life, sci-fi, grimdark, light fandoms (next gen, non canon chars, etc)
I like scary things. I also like cute things. Well, our good friend Greenie has the scary covered, so why don't we make things just a little more adorable?

I want you to take this spooky image below, and write something that will make me go "awww" and want to vomit rainbows.

Picture of the Week:

Happy Writing!​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
They followed in a line through the hazy fog that roiled deep within the mountain, each bearing a loose bracelet to which the chain between them was linked.

"So you won't get separated in the dark."

The tunnels through the caves had been ancient, some caved in over time and others teeming with spiders and other vermin that could only be heard clattering over stone just out of sight. The eldest brother, Amat, began singing softly. The others recognized the tune and the haunting strains of their mother's melody carried through the stone passages, punctuated by the rattling of the chain.

At long last, they found their way into the center chamber, dwarfed by the great structure standing at the center. The warm fires that flickered within spurred them on, faster with anticipation. The great fire could only mean one thing - that there would be warm food in their bellies soon.

"Mother! We've returned!" Amat yelled upward, pushing his down past the horns that curved upward at either side of his face. His brothers followed suit, the chains rattling as they all began to remove their hoods.

• Love
Reactions: Tarieles