Quite often
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Dark Fantasy, Fantasy, Zombie, slice-of-life survival, Post Apocalyptic, Cyberpunk, Sci-fi, High Fantasy, Modern, medieval
Rules of the game: use word associations to take a word or phrase completely unrelated to bacon and relate it to bacon.

Ex:
Grammaw - Graham cracker - s'mores - chocolate - chocolate covered fruit - fruit - breakfast - bacon.

Book - newspaper - coffee - breakfast - bacon.

Role Play - acting - commercial - cooking show - cooking - bacon.

Simple as that. Now, MAKE IT BACON!

EDIT: If you make a valid entry, I'll like or even love your post, depending on the difficulty!

Last edited:
Uniform - Army - Gun - Hunting - Deer - Bambi - Disney - Children - Parents - Mom - Cook - Dinner - Breakfast - Bacon

Reactions: Thomas McTavish
... lol, I' like it for the hilarity points. XD

Television - film - X-men - James Mcavoy - Kevin bacon?

Not great i know but it was all i could think of.

Different game, same principals. There is a game called Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, in which you use actor/movie associations to get to Kevin Bacon.

Good try, though. A for Effort.

food-BACON

just went to the ponit XD
edit: real post life- brith- school- older growing-high school-job- money- food- bacon

... No.... just... no...

You broke the rules. You have to take an object UNRELATED TO BACON and relate it to bacon.

Edit section will be liked. Good job.

work - project - outline - typing - computer - mouse - cat - kibble - dinner - cook - grill - Bratwurst - brats wrapped in bacon

That's good, that's a good one.

That's a pretty good one.