1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Make it Bacon

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Thomas McTavish, Jun 21, 2013.

1. Rules of the game: use word associations to take a word or phrase completely unrelated to bacon and relate it to bacon.

Ex:
    Grammaw - Graham cracker - s'mores - chocolate - chocolate covered fruit - fruit - breakfast - bacon.

Book - newspaper - coffee - breakfast - bacon.

Role Play - acting - commercial - cooking show - cooking - bacon.

Simple as that. Now, MAKE IT BACON!

EDIT: If you make a valid entry, I'll like or even love your post, depending on the difficulty!

#1 Thomas McTavish, Jun 21, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
  2. Uniform - Army - Gun - Hunting - Deer - Bambi - Disney - Children - Parents - Mom - Cook - Dinner - Breakfast - Bacon

• Like Like x 1
  3. Rub - Some - Bacon - On it?...

XD Sorry, couldn't resist. IT'S BACON FOR CHRIST SAKES! <3

• Like Like x 1
  4. ... lol, I' like it for the hilarity points. XD

5. Television - film - X-men - James Mcavoy - Kevin bacon?

Not great i know but it was all i could think of.

6. Different game, same principals. There is a game called Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, in which you use actor/movie associations to get to Kevin Bacon.

Good try, though. A for Effort.

7. food-BACON

just went to the ponit XD
    edit: real post life- brith- school- older growing-high school-job- money- food- bacon

• Like Like x 1
  8. ... No.... just... no...

You broke the rules. You have to take an object UNRELATED TO BACON and relate it to bacon.

9. i edit it it was a joke

10. Edit section will be liked. Good job.

11. work - project - outline - typing - computer - mouse - cat - kibble - dinner - cook - grill - Bratwurst - brats wrapped in bacon

• Like Like x 1
  12. how about this, I can get from Canada to bacon in 2 jumps WITHOUT using Canadian bacon

Canada - Epic Meal Time - bacon

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  13. That's good, that's a good one.

14. Vegetarian – Plant – Tree – Dirt – Mud – Pig – Bacon

• Like Like x 1
  15. That's a pretty good one.

16. lamb-sheep-wool-fleece-blanket-sleep-wake-breakfast-bacon

• Like Like x 1