1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Make Believe OOC (2/5 spots filled)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by KayLove |-/, Jan 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Name: Raven
    Pretends to be: werewolf

2. (KayLove could you please post a response along with your Character. Until you do so I may take other peoples characters in over yours due to convenience. This would be appreciated. Sorry for the confusion about what the post required! ;))

#2 shakenSilences, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2015
  3. Howdy!

I noticed you guys had some OOC posts going on in the IC thread; typically this is discouraged, so I've gone ahead and made an OOC thread for you! :D

@shakenSilences,
    Make sure to let me or one of the other volunteers or staff know once the roleplay fills up, if we don't catch it first; otherwise, there will be a roleplay in the Jump-Ins section that nobody's supposed to jump into! :o

Anyhow, happy roleplaying! :D

4. No that is perfectly fine, I don't mind and I will mark it as closed once the spots are all fill up and if it needs to be moved or whatever afterwards please tell me so I am prepared for the change.

5. Closed roleplays do not belong in the Jump-Ins section, so just let me know when it's ready to go and which section you think it belongs in. For now, it's fine, since the roleplay is still open. :D

6. Anime-boy-free.jpg
    name: ku
    pretending to be: assassin

7. Hi there, You have now occupied a space in the rp, if you would now respond to the actual thread, I would be greatful. thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.