Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KayLove |-/

Original poster
anime+girl+surprised+2.jpg

Name: Raven
Pretends to be: werewolf

(KayLove could you please post a response along with your Character. Until you do so I may take other peoples characters in over yours due to convenience. This would be appreciated. Sorry for the confusion about what the post required! ;))

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy!

I noticed you guys had some OOC posts going on in the IC thread; typically this is discouraged, so I've gone ahead and made an OOC thread for you! :D

@shakenSilences,
Make sure to let me or one of the other volunteers or staff know once the roleplay fills up, if we don't catch it first; otherwise, there will be a roleplay in the Jump-Ins section that nobody's supposed to jump into! :o

Anyhow, happy roleplaying! :D

No that is perfectly fine, I don't mind and I will mark it as closed once the spots are all fill up and if it needs to be moved or whatever afterwards please tell me so I am prepared for the change.

Closed roleplays do not belong in the Jump-Ins section, so just let me know when it's ready to go and which section you think it belongs in. For now, it's fine, since the roleplay is still open. :D

Anime-boy-free.jpg
name: ku
pretending to be: assassin

Status
Not open for further replies.