EXERCISE Make A Character From This Object!

Discussion in 'DEVELOPING CHARACTERS' started by ★Under The Stars★, Apr 17, 2017.

?

Was this interesting at all?

1. Yeah! You should totally make another one of these!

2. No! Stop making me bring a teapot to life!

3. Use more puns?

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So how this is going to work is I'm going to give an object to personify! You'll fill out the character sheet below and you'll attempt to make an entertaining character from a random object!! Have fun and I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with~ Puns are highly accepted here. Please try to use them as much as possible. Please. I beg of you.

English Teapot
    In case you need some inspiration for what this might look like, here's a picture!

Appearance (Paragraph would be nice, but if you find a picture, go ahead and include it!):

Name:

Race:

Set of Values:

Aspirations:

Relationships: (Optional)

Theme Song: (Optional)

Dark Secret:

Biography: (Optional, but I want to see what people come up with!!)

2. Appearance:
    Spoiler
    [​IMG]
    Name: Teeye Potte
    Race: Ceramic
    Set of Values: "I aim to please, never to tease; I'll always ensure you can count on my teas."
    Aspirations: "Someday I want to outlive my use, and join the others in the Great Glass Gazing Grounds in the sky."
    Relationships: She's the topping counterpart to an identical teacup. Their love is secret.
    Theme Song:
    Spoiler
    Dark Secret: "One time, a spider climbed inside my spout! It tickled, and immediately burned to death on the hot tea I was holding. I don't think anyone noticed!"

wanders off to cackle

• Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1