Mahou's Various Plot Hooks (Mainly Scifi/Fantasy)

Mahou-Shoujo

Useless Goddess
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Hello and thank you for checking out my thread! Unless you're here by accident, in which case please stay?...

Here you will find various worlds, plots and cravings that hopefully will catch your attention.
Remember though, all my plots are subject to change, if you wanna change something about any of em just tell me, 99% of the time I'll on board.

Rules and Stuff:

Post size: I am pretty adaptable in post size, and depending on how often we post I'm okay with anywhere between a short paragraph and three paragraphs, with my usual comfort zone being 1 and a half to 2 paragraphs.

Post Speed: At the moment I'm still getting back into RP after a hiatus and don't know exactly how often I am able to post, though can guarantee at least one post a week at a minimum and most likely will post more often than that.

Ghosting: Please don't do this? If the rp is getting boring or you need to stop for some reason then tell me! I ain't a tyrant.

Romance: Yes please! While it's not critical to the rp, I love fluffy, snuggly romance, though be warned most of my characters are queer in some way, and while I will do MxF it's usually only if the characters involved are adorable.

Plots:

The world of Eora has just finished a great war against the demon king and the beasts of the land, a war ending in a victory for humanity... But only just, with the population depleted there are not enough troops to guard the cities and towns, the people prayed for an answer and the gods answered... Without warning people from another world known as Earth appeared in temples around the world, they however had difficult adapting and many went mad.
Younger people were needed...
Meanwhile, in another world a bus veers towards the edge of a bridge...

This is an Isekai style rp that would span many years, it would start with a bunch of teens in a bus accident being transported to a world of magic and monsters, you would play one or two of the teens and form a party to adventure.

An RP partially inspired by my binge watching of the Slime anime while playing EU4, this rp would involve your nonhuman character who gains significant power and adventures for a while before getting involved a conflict that convinces them to unite monsters into a civilization, pissing off all sorts of baddies and kingdoms in the process.
There would be both adventures and city management involved.

Another RP where I haven't quite got it all figured out, this one would start with your character as a conscript during the final days of a war world (a planet during an event of WW3 level destruction) who manages to escape as a refugee and becomes a wanderer, broke, homeless and looking for adventure!
There is no big end game plot in the background, though we can whip up many plots at our discretion, this would be a semi episodic style romp through space fighting baddies, gathering awesome tech and maybe paying the rent on time.

The SEC is an expansive, secret group dedicated to investigating and containing magical entities was formed by several united governments in the 1700s, and is supported by the UN Shadow Committee, out of a desire to keep the general public in the dark concerning magic.
Though originally intended as a purely destructive force it has evolved since it's origin, incorporating magical entities, nonhuman races and sorcerous artifacts into it's ranks, and preserving cooperative groups and targets.
You are a member of this group, recently approved as a field operative and sent out on your first mission...

Earth has ended, everyone knows that but few care why, because while Earth may have ended, Humanity has not, and now works to rebuild among the dust and ruins, many small nations have appeared from the dust, but none compare to the Corporation, a group of old world companies and interest groups that foresaw the end and pooled resources into a great bunker from which their new city grew, while they originally intended to rebuild the world in peace, the leadership quickly devolved into an imperialistic dynasty, eager to claim more power with their powerful armies both human and robotic, and a keen interest in the odd, almost magical seeming abilities that have become more common...

You are an individual that caught the eye of the corporation, maybe you know something, perhaps you have a mutation that could be useful... Or you may have just been in the wrong place at the wrong time, now you are sitting in a cell, surrounded by other unfortunates awaiting your fate... But perhaps... It's not over.

Basically this is a post apocalyptic scifi story with elements of magic where you play as a prisoner of the Corporation, before breaking out with some other misfits and running away to find a new home where the corporation can't find you.

Less Thoroughly Planned:
These plots are more flexible, with just about everything up for discussion.

War Hero:
Your character is a hero among their people, but are wounded in battle and wake up months later to find their kingdom/country/planet has fallen and the army is gone.
What happens next is up to you, they could gather old friends, become an adventurer or mercenary, or even plan to retake their home.

Treasure Hunt!:
Nothing too complex here, just an adventurer travelling a fantasy world looking for loot! Cursed idols, buried treasure or hidden paradises are all up to be discovered!

Hello! I'm interested in your Life of A Nonhuman RP! Are you still up for it?