Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Hello! And welcome to my request thread!
Here I will be posting many fxf plotlines as well as asexual romances between androgynous and/or female characters as they come to me, but first the rules!

Post Quality: I strongly prefer posts to be at least four lines, in third person past tense and have decent spelling, I don't even want perfect, as long as I can see what you meant I'm fine.
I usually push out one or two paragraphs but can do more occasionally, and my post size drops to below a paragraph in scenes that only involve talking.

Characters Control:
Don't control my character unless we are doing a plot involving mind control... In which case go ahead, I'll also allow you certain liberties as long as you ask.

Other Characters: I would love it if you played multiple characters both major and minor, I will be doing so myself. And I would love it even more if you could be convinced to do a three or even four character romance... Though it is completely unnecessary!

Smut: I will do smut if my partner wishes it, but it will not happen until our characters have had time to build a relationship.

Shared Universe: Some of my Rps (such as star chronicles, take place in the same universe, if you see those it is safe to assume I have done a lot of world building.

Fusion: Things that don't fit strongly in one particular category

Code Heart: Cyber Connection
You always had that one friend who you never saw in person, you met in a game and played together again.
However, with the immersion gear crisis knocking down Code Heart Game prices you were finally able to buy a game and meet them in person... Or at least, their avatar, however despite her only being level one, this friend seems to be at home within the game, knowing seemingly everything about it.

A somewhat simple premise, two girls who previously only talked in text or occasionally team speak meet in a VR MMO.
Except this is me so it aint that simple, I wanted to play as an AI, a girl without a body who exists as a by product of an equipment glitch.
Alternatively they could meet during the glitch that trapped players within the game.

Swords, Spells, and Heavy Artillery:
The kingdom of Regalia is one of the great kingdoms of the world, encompassing a huge area and boasting many natural resources, it has long been considered the strongest nation in the world, that is until the age of magic began, kingdoms began to invest in research of a sorcerous nature, allowing for creation of superior equipment, and spells stronger than any catapult.

Regalia however, fell behind, as a combination of having few sorcerously gifted citizens, and a trust in their own army they ignored sorceous arts, and now are on the verge of collapse.
The day before a battle that would decide the fate of the kingdom, a strange woman arrives, offering weapons that easily give the Regalians the advantage.

This has several plot points that could be used and would hopefully be very long term, I would prefer to play the strange woman, but could be convinced to play as someone else.
Other possible characters could be, a princess, the queen, or even just a maid that the woman takes an interest in.

The Iron Knight:
Veritus is a world in the late medieval era, kingdoms feud over land and resources, and the cannon is considered the most powerful weapon in the world.
It is during a fairly peaceful day that a small kingdom's princess spots something that will change the fate of the planet, a star seems to fall from the sky, crashing into a field near the kingdom with enough force to destroy several nearby buildings, and before anyone can investigate, a giant metal warrior emerges, flying right through the castle walls and seeming to threaten the king himself, who immediately offers his daughter's hand in return for his life, the warrior, oddly enough is appeased by this, and it's head opens to reveal a woman...

Another multi genre rp, this is centered around a woman crashing a ship full of high tech gear on a medieval world and after marrying a princess, attempting to prepare the world for a great threat.
What this threat is will be decided during planning but I do have several ideas.

Fatum, 13th of Reliqua, 3480.The nation of Arcea has just celebrated the launch of its new prototype low atmosphere assault carrier Cordis, as well as the hundredth year of world peace.
For the men and women aboard the Cordis it is anything but a happy occasion, as they are sent out on practice maneuvers as the festivities start, a task that is seen as unnecessary by the majority of the crew.

14th of Reliqua, the carrier command receives word of an attack commencing on the capital of Arcea. Rushing to their aid the crew come upon the scene of their own countries forces in full route under the assault of forces belonging to the nation of Darnor, whilst fighting a desperate battle the crew attempts to rescue as many of the ruling class as possible...
Okay, this whole idea and universe just hit me out of nowhere, and I desperately want someone to help me create this world, the idea here is one of a country overwhelmed by a powerful neighbor and the crew of the carrier Cordis fighting a guerrilla war.

There will be violence, complicated techno talk and even character death, smut will be present if desired but far from focus, romance will be a bit more up there but still secondary.
Ideally I would want to play as multiple crew, as in we regularly switch between crew members and their stories in a sort of episodic way, maybe one episode its a princess and a dashing soldier, and the next a fiery romance between an officer and a captured enemy?
This is also the only plot I would consider hetero romance in... As long as it is only one or two and is really compelling.

The Sunflare:
It was just a normal day, people went to work and school and generally went about their monotonous lifestyle... Sure the news reports went on about a solar flare but it was no big threat... Or so everyone believed until the flare hit, and threw the world into chaos by knocking out communications all over the world, cars stopped working, machinery broke down and people began to panic, the many emergency services around the world attempted to restore control and were mostly successful, that is until the second flare struck, this one was different though, rather than target technology it attacked the environment, jump starting growth and evolution in many species, plants turned cities into jungles and common household pets became deadly predators.

The effects on humanity were the greatest threat though... While many people simply dropped dead, others gained strange abilities that almost seemed like magic, and even more became... twisted, changing into mindless beasts that began to rampage.
Among all this several strange structures emerged from the ocean...

Plots:
What Remains: The flare came without warning, and as the world seemed to descend into chaos many people chose to stay indoors, fortifying themselves against looters while they waited for the authorities to restore order... However one girl was too late in securing her home one day and several looters broke in, but, before they could do anything, a strange girl appears and beats them into submission, after which she immediately went to sleep in the woman's bed, little did she know that this encounter would have the potential to change the world...

SciFi:

Star Heroes: A New World
Star Battalion faced near complete destruction at the battle of the Star Forge, sacrificing themselves to save the many primitive worlds within a single ftl jump of the system from the Otharian Hierarchy, officially all non recovered units are marked as deceased.

However, one MIA Unit, number 69, managed to survive.
After being caught by and dragged into the ftl slipstream of a retreating carrier the small craft was flung into space, doomed to drift in cryosleep for all time...

An unknown amount of time later, the cryo seal is broken by an impact, and the occupants step out of their craft to find themselves on a strange world, near a city that resembles a very late industrial timeline.
Before they can get their bearings however, a titanic beast appears and attacks the city!
Acting quickly, they start up their mecha and prepare to assist the world's primitive defenders against the threat!

This is an rp in the vein of old mecha anime, with characters calling their attacks, crazy tech weapons, and mechs fighting with swords for reasons.
Our characters could be two pilots in a duo of mecha, or one Star Battalion pilot and one pilot from the new world, possibly of an experimental mecha?

Fantasy:

A curse is a strange thing, powerful, life changing, and near unbreakable, but perhaps they are not all bad.
Two women, afflicted with curses for various reasons meet in a church, having been told their curses are unbreakable.
Bound by their shared troubles, the girls decide to travel together in search of a way to break their curse.

So, typical fantasy adventure, two girls are cursed, you decide what your curse is and who or what you pissed off enough to get it from.

Three adventurers exploring an ancient ruin accidentally trigger a magical trap, that in a matter of moments destroys their souls, breaking them into parts before combining them into a single shared soul, after which they are physically unable to stray too far from each other, experiencing debilitating pain if they do.

It's not all bad though, as the link allows them to communicate mentally, share knowledge, and even seems to make them stronger.
With these new abilities, they decide to continue their adventures as a group.
But can three women who had until then never met really form an effective team? Especially when their feelings towards each other seem have become far stronger than that of strangers...

This would be an RP with the (hopefully romantic) relationship between three adventuring women as the focus while they travel a fantasy world, fighting dragons, looting dungeons, and other heroic deeds.

Fandom:

El Goonish Shive: No Worries!
First, if you know what this is, holy crap marry me.
This would just be an episodic style slice of life RP, similar to the original work.

Fate/Series: A New Grail
I just wanted to do something in the Fate/ Universe, most of my knowledge comes from the /Extra game and Kaleid Liner series but I do have a decent bit of main series knowledge.

Pairings: I haven't got a specific plot figured out for these, but am willing to brainstorm.

AI x Pilot
AWOL Soldier x Enemy AWOL Soldier
Colony Ship Inhabitant X Colony Ship Inhabitant
Colony Ship Inhabitant X Alien

Last edited:
Massive Update!

Hey
So you have a lot of really cute and fun looking plots, but I don't have a whole lot of experience playing FxF pairs. I don't know if that would discourage you from playing with me, but I do hope it doesn't. We all have to start somewhere eh?
I'm mainly interested in your modern plots, but I do like the sound of the world the Guilded City plots are set inside of.
Message me if you want to play with me!
-Shadow-

Still Searching

Hi there! I gotta say, your name attracted me INSTANTLY, I'm such a sucker for magical girls. o((*°▽°*))o Triangle Trouble is my favorite plot out of these, and I'm so sad it's taken, but I would love to know more about A Grand Tale of Magical Girls too, if you'd have me! I could geek out about them for years, honestly.

Would you mind if I shot you a message? ( ●´ ∀ `● )

What an exciting list.
I absolutely loved your 'Our Hearts Will Burn Bright' story, and I would love to roleplay with you. I hope you don't mind my blue star rating, as I will be red star in just over a month.

Anyways, hope you would consider me for the role, as I could see this being a very enjoyable, long term roleplay.

Added new plots and removed some old.

Still Searching

Hey there. I am, as a player of macro royalty myself, interested in your giantess x Queen scenario. Hopefully we can get something worked out?

Another Update!

Two new plots!

Hi! Super interested in The Sunflare, Stranger in the Gilded City, and A Tale of Three Souls in that order! The worldbuilding and character potential seem really fun and I'd really like to roleplay with you, PM me maybe?

Aha~ ;w;

So! Very interested in the A Tale Of Three Souls and the Wait I'm Whose Wife?! plots! Definitely ... DEFINITELY the Wait I'm Whose Wife?! Would kill to do that as a FXF!

Hi! OMG I would to do two of your ideas! One, the 1920's magical girl and the FSN spin off. Want to RP with moi? ;3

Still searching

And I'm still looking