Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Hello! And first up, thank you for clicking on my request, even if we don't end up rping together I hope you are having a nice day/night.
Secondly, these stories might be a little different from what you are used to, rather than us each playing one character, my preferred style is for my partner to play as one (or more) characters while I play as a sort of pseudo GM, controlling the world and majority of NPCs that your character(s) interact with, if you don't like this style then I won't make you use it, and many of my plots can be reworked to traditional style or a combination.

Expectations: I know no one likes this part but it's important to avoid possible conflict, please give me your expectations too!

(1) Interaction: I like to talk to my partners outside of rp, whether it be rp related, meaningful conversations or just shit posting, don't be a stranger!
(2) Platform: While RP will of course be on Iwaku, I am willing to do OOC talk either via inbox or Discord.
(3) Romance: If you are interested in romance with an NPC I introduce let me know and I can turn em into a romantic interest! Or multiple romantic interests, I will do any gender combination though prefer fxf and would vastly prefer fade to blank sex scenes.
(4) Post Expectancy: Post length can vary, I personally will do my best to match my partner's post size, though am most comfortable between one and two para (many more and we just end up describing the same things every post) as for frequency I would like one post a week minimum, though one a day would be lovely.
(5) Planning: Please plan and plot things with me! I may be taking a pseudo GM role, but LOVE when partners make suggestions and wanna plan plots and lore with me, it makes things way more fun, of course if you just wanna be told a story I am okay with that too.
Thank you for reading my expectations.

Plots: The fun parts! These will be removed or added to as they are taken or I come up with new ones, most will have their own accompanying worlds that are reasonably fleshed out, but all are subject to change if you have any ideas or requests.

The world of Argenti is still reeling from the aftermath of the third great war even twenty years after it's end, the last of the great Elven nations has splintered into bickering nation states and the world eyes the victorious dwarves with suspicion and anger fuelled by the weapons they forged that caused such great death.
Yet perhaps the most wounded nation is Republic of Adamas, wounded gravely by the post war Anti Monarchist coup, and the following counter coup that left the nations's economy a shadow of it's former might, and flooded the streets with orphans and the homeless.
Many of these poor souls must eke out an existence scavenging and begging for enough food to survive the night.
But not you.

A strange man approached you, as well as several other orphans, giving an offer too good to refuse, come with him, be clothed, fed and educated, and all you had to do was become a loyal member of his strange, criminal family...

So! This is my most recently created world, a high fantasy world that made it to just about the modern era, having advanced slower in some fields and faster in other.
You would play as one or more orphans adopted by a criminal and trained to commit crimes, with your starting our younger but ageing up to adult via time skip after a few events.
Of course eventually the goal is to give up the life of crime and become adventuring heroes in a world still far from tamed, but how you get there will be at least in part up to you.
I do have boatloads of lore that wouldn't fit here, but would be happy to fill you in.

Despite the best attempts of numerous villains and dark lords, the human race made it to the stars, quickly building a vast nation among the stars, however even with the evils of Earth long defeated, humanity found itself contending with new threats, hostile aliens, space pirates and monsters from the unexplored regions of space, and with the galactic police force stretched too thin to fight them all effectively there was only one thing to do... Bring in the magical girls!
A well known force on earth, magical girls had saved humanity on more than one occasion, and with advancements in magitech, and the many new worlds held by humanity, the recruitment pool is larger than ever! And though a few complained about tradition... This time the boys can join in the fun too!

So this is a decade old plot I completely forgot about until a couple hours before posting this, it would be mostly made up as we go along, and you would play as a new recruit into the magical division of the Extraterrestrial police force, complete with rivals, monsters of the week and giant robots both good and bad.

The Spirit of adventure is rising, with the end of the latest large scale war between nations, the kingdoms have been flooded with soldiers lacking a war, farmers who's homes were burned and lost to invaders, and merchants eager to make new investments, as wealth continues to bleed from the wounds of war it is clear that few opportunities are to be found among the known world, and so eyes turn towards the East, where legends say a lost land filled with riches lay, if only someone could find it.

You grew up on tales of the old world, abandoned centuries ago by your ancestors as they fled a forgotten threat, leaving their homes to settle among the at the time primitive kingdoms and tribes that would become the great kingdoms they are today.
You had never though to see it again... Until now that is, the last survivor of your family's blood, you lost everything to the fires of war, everything but an ancient map, showing the long way to a distant land...

So, I dreamed this one up not too long ago, it is essentially going to star your character leading a troupe of medieval fantasy colonists towards an ancient land full of wonders, ruins and monsters while trying to find a land to build a new home in, the exact technological level is debatable but I don't think it should be too far past early industrial.