Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Transgender
Genres
Yuri, Magical Girl, High Fantasy, Sci-fi, Ray-gun Gothic, Mecha, Steam punk. Scifi Apocalyptic,
Heyo! Welcome to my thread! Here you will find plots set in worlds of my own creation, while romance doesn't need to be the main focus in most of them, I would still prefer it to be slowly forming in the background at least, one thing I do have a bit of a craving for is trans girls in rps, as a subject I am VERY familiar with I like to see representation in rp.
Also if none of these plots suit your fancy feel free to toss any ideas my way, or even just ask to brain storm a new world with some of your preferences!
Also I must note, many of my plots are at least partially the product of dreams, so have plenty of gaps that we could fill! However it also means I might not be the best at describing the premise...

One thing I do usually is a DM style of rp, where I tend to play many characters both minor and major, as well as creating the events of the world, it allows me to better tell the stories I have planned, of course the exact DM powers can be discussed!

Rules: Yeah I know, rules suck

Post Size/Speed: I am not too picky with my posting size, I can comfortably produce two paragraphs several times a day, and will match you if you want to write less, generally as long as you don't give me constant one liners I won't complain.
As for speed, I would like at least a post a day, with more being preferable, if you can't keep to that just tell me, I CAN be patient despite my appearances.

Sexual Content: Personally I have no libido or anything like that currently, though i am not opposed to either fade to black or writing smut if it fits into the story.
As for romance in general, I mainly do fxf, however, that includes trans women, generally if there is a romantic lead for your character to go after you can choose to have them be either Transgender or natal female though I do have preferences for some of the rps.
I may also do fxm if you can spin a cute dynamic.

PC/NPC Control: While you of course have complete control over your character, please ask if you want to make my character or any NPCs created by me do something, 99% of the time I will agree, you can also feel free to introduce NPCs both friendly and hostile, and even if I am in DM mode I will ask before controlling them.

Plots: The reason you are here!

(Excuse terrible name)
The world of Eora has just finished a great war against the demon king and the beasts of the land, a war ending in a victory for humanity... But only just, with the population depleted there are not enough troops to guard the cities and towns, the people prayed for an answer and the gods answered... Without warning people from another world known as Earth appeared in templed around the world, they however had difficult adapting and many went mad.
Younger people were needed...
Meanwhile, in another world a bus veers towards the edge of a bridge...

This is an Isekai style rp that would span many years, it would start with a bunch of teens in a bus accident being transported to a world of magic and monsters, you would play one or two of the teems and form a party to adventure.

Okay so I haven't got much more than a basic idea and framework here, basically I am tired of all the depressing magical girl stories in anime and even my own worlds... So I wanna team up with a fellow lover of the magical girl genre and and rp a cheesy, tropey story with happy endings (for the good girls at least) adorable outfits, over the top attacks and the power of love, friendship and mascots!
I DO have some stories set up, and would love to work on some villains and plots with you!

Inanis, the sole planet of the Inanis Self Governing region, located on the border between multiple major powers it is a hub of activity both legal and illegal, with many criminal organisations setting up shop within the depths of the planet's mostly hollow crust.
However, they are not simply ignored, the ruling body of Inanis established a special division within the police force granted special legal powers to hunt down criminals from petty thieves to kingpins.
You are a new operative just promoted to the position, and your first case is looking like a doozy...

Here we have a (hopefully) fun scifi detective romp, with loads of alien baddies, political uselessness and likely many bad ass sexy people in combat suits! You would play as a new detective, and I would play as a sort of GM, controlling NPCs and plots, as well as your tech support/partner.
The setting is very scifi, with cyborgs and lasers and more illegal AI than you can shake a holographic stick at!

Another RP where I haven't quite got it all figured out, this one would start with your character as a conscript during the final days of a war world (a planet during an event of WW3 level destruction) who manages to escape as a refugee and becomes a wanderer, broke, homeless and looking for adventure!
There is no big end game plot in the background, though we can whip up many plots at our discretion, this would be a semi episodic style romp through space fighting baddies, gathering awesome tech and maybe paying the rent on time.

In the age of heroes it's not uncommon to see a super powered vigilante take on a mutant horror or megalomaniacal super villain, and these heroes quickly become celebrities, whether hated or loved by the people they are firmly in the spotlight.
You, however, are a nobody, a government worker assigned to work with new heroes.

So, this rp is similar to many other superhero plots, except you're not a super hero, you're part of a government funded agency that keeps an eye on heroes, getting them backup, supplies and making them sign up for the controversial registration act.
Whether you yourself have powers is up to you.

Less Thoroughly Planned:
These plots are more flexible, with just about everything up for discussion.

War Hero:
Your character is a hero among their people, but are wounded in battle and wake up months later to find their kingdom/country/planet has fallen and the army is gone.
What happens next is up to you, they could gather old friends, become an adventurer or mercenary, or even plan to retake their home.

Treasure Hunt!:
Nothing too complex here, just an adventurer travelling a fantasy world looking for loot! Cursed idols, buried treasure or hidden paradises are all up to be discovered!

Age of Heroes:
A flexible framework of an idea where you make a superhero, fight monsters and villains and maybe even build your own team! Anyone familiar with superhero tropes should feel free to nerd out to the Max in this.

(PS. I am SO sorry for how terrible my titles and descriptions tend to be!)

Last edited:
Still searching

i'd totally be up for the safe haven plot !!​

Still looking for partners!

Added two new plots

I really like the idea of the dream leaking into real life rp!