Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ≈Evërlastiπg≈, Jan 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]
    Idea/Plot, aqua
    Hello and welcome all =D this is an interest check for the anime Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (The Irregular at Magic High school). I have an idea for a fandom of this anime that will either be a AU (alternate universe) or next generation. I'm looking for 6-8 members for this roleplay so it doesnt get too crowded and keep sa steady pace.

We will be playing as First high students, there will be Blooms (1st class) and Weeds (2nd class). We will begin at the start of the new school year, after mingling some at First high we will time-skip to 2 months where our characters will be randomly selected for a competition between other Magic schools. But unlike the NSCA competition which pins the best against the best, this one is to determine which school has the best student body overall.

If 4 or more people show interest in this rp I will work on the OOC/Signups thread. Thank you =)
    #1 ≈Evërlastiπg≈, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
    • Love Love x 2
  2. Might be intrigued! This was big when I was in japan! :3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Yay! We're finally doing it!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Anyone read the LN by any chance? Are we incorporating the stuff in that?
  5. This.
    Sign me up.
  6. You were in Japan? Nice!
    I have not ive only watched the anime, sorry. But if you have any ideas to add in all ears-eyes lol.
    Lol awesome! Ill get to work on the OOC tonight
  7. Still got room for more people to join? Definitely love this fandom, gotta RP it <3
  8. I only watched the anime myself. Loved it.
    #8 Rion, Jan 31, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2015
  9. Hmm, there are a few things that the LN has that I would like to add. They aren't too spoilerish. Just some changes that occur in the 2nd year.
  10. A roleplay based off an anime that featured God and siscons. Count me in.
  11. Do we have too? We have five people, I think that's plenty.
  12. Rare changed her mind so we're down 1
  13. Mmm...
    • Go Home, You're Drunk Go Home, You're Drunk x 1
  14. Join, people! Or Walter White will hunt you down...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.