2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Greek/Roman mythology, Action, Mystery, Scifi, Anime, Medieval, Yaoi, Yuri, Fandom.
73b092d5c3a38c7b04b1e087dda6ed6b1396647711_full.jpg

Idea/Plot, aqua
Hello and welcome all =D this is an interest check for the anime Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (The Irregular at Magic High school). I have an idea for a fandom of this anime that will either be a AU (alternate universe) or next generation. I'm looking for 6-8 members for this roleplay so it doesnt get too crowded and keep sa steady pace.

We will be playing as First high students, there will be Blooms (1st class) and Weeds (2nd class). We will begin at the start of the new school year, after mingling some at First high we will time-skip to 2 months where our characters will be randomly selected for a competition between other Magic schools. But unlike the NSCA competition which pins the best against the best, this one is to determine which school has the best student body overall.

If 4 or more people show interest in this rp I will work on the OOC/Signups thread. Thank you =)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Collapse and SamIO
Might be intrigued! This was big when I was in japan! :3

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Yay! We're finally doing it!

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Anyone read the LN by any chance? Are we incorporating the stuff in that?

73b092d5c3a38c7b04b1e087dda6ed6b1396647711_full.jpg

Idea/Plot, aqua
Hello and welcome all =D this is an interest check for the anime Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (The Irregular at Magic High school). I have an idea for a fandom of this anime that will either be a AU (alternate universe) or next generation. I'm looking for 6-8 members for this roleplay so it doesnt get too crowded and keep sa steady pace.

We will be playing as First high students, there will be Blooms (1st class) and Weeds (2nd class). We will begin at the start of the new school year, after mingling some at First high we will time-skip to 2 months where our characters will be randomly selected for a competition between other Magic schools. But unlike the NSCA competition which pins the best against the best, this one is to determine which school has the best student body overall.

If 4 or more people show interest in this rp I will work on the OOC/Signups thread. Thank you =)
This.
Sign me up.

Still got room for more people to join? Definitely love this fandom, gotta RP it <3

I only watched the anime myself. Loved it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, there are a few things that the LN has that I would like to add. They aren't too spoilerish. Just some changes that occur in the 2nd year.

A roleplay based off an anime that featured God and siscons. Count me in.

Do we have too? We have five people, I think that's plenty.

Join, people! Or Walter White will hunt you down...

Status
Not open for further replies.