Mahou ♥ Mission - OOC [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than one Mahou of each Element is allowed.

Reactions: Accelerator
I can't wait to see the Time and Death person! Such interesting elements to work with :D!

Time magic involves stopping or slowing time, so no going to the past or future. Other than that just throw out whatever you can think of and I'll let you know if it's acceptable or not.
No splitting the time-line? You're boring :<!

I got a question: What level of RP is this? Sorry if it was already answered in the first post or other posts.

Adept if that's what you're asking o.o

@Asuras I'll have a char up tomorrow^^. Or Friday, depending on what I'm doing tomorrow.

Alright then, staying clear of this.

djo2JgX.png

Name: Elena Calon
Appearance: Stands at about 5'9 with a lithe figure and a moderate bust. Carries herself nonchalantly, seemingly bothered by nothing. Typically has her long blond hair tied up in a ponytail.

Personality:
  • Ambitious and determined
  • Stern and stoic
  • Greedy, likes money
  • Ruthless, callous, and opportunistic
  • Cares mainly about her own personal advancement
Short Biography:
Elena was born as the only child of a well-off merchant family. During her childhood, she was groomed to take over the family business and wanted for nothing, but tragedy struck when her father passed away of disease and his assets were quickly snapped up by a competitor thanks to a poorly-worded contract made years ago. With no money or resources to fall back on, Elena and her mother were left destitute and out on the street. Unable to handle the shock of losing everything, Elena's mother took her own life soon after, leaving Elena on her own. Thankfully, Elena managed to find her way into the academy on scholarship and flourished there, finding herself with a talent for time magic. Furious at the loss of her parents and her entire way of life, Elena swore to excel and work her way back up to the life that she deserved, while eventually taking vengeance against the merchants that seized her family's assets.

Stats:
Attack - 5
Defense - 1
Health - 1
Agility - 4
Magic Attack - 2
Magic Defense - 1
Awareness - 3
Constitution - 3
Skills:
  • Parrying - If you do not successfully dodge an attack, you will perform a parry action utilizing your attack stat before you utilize your defense stat.
  • Precognition - Before attempting a dodge roll, you may roll awareness to potentially boost your chances of dodging.
  • Counter-Strike - Upon dodging an enemy attack, you have an immediate opportunity to attack the enemy, ignoring their agility.
  • Meditation - While out of combat you may perform a sort of meditation to decrease Anger and increase Sanity without aid from friends
Magic Spells:
  • Time Accel - Speeds up the target's body, internal organs, and reflexes, increasing Agility.
  • Degradation - Overclocks the normal effect of time acceleration, accelerating growth in the target to the point where accelerated aging will take place. Requires physical contact to cast and only affects a small portion of the total target centered around the point of contact.
  • Stasis - Completely stops the flow of time in a given space, rendering the affected area completely unaffected by anything during the duration of the spell. Only lasts for a few seconds, but duration can be extended up to a minute if the caster stays still and channels the spell.
  • Time Reversion - Reverts time in a small area. Can be used to heal wounds by reverting time in an affected area to before the person was wounded. Can also perform the opposite function and inhibit healing, reverting time to before the wound was healed. Requires physical contact to cast.
Element: Time
Equipment:
  • Wields a katana with a gunsheath that uses gunpowder to fire her sword out of the sheath at high speeds, vastly increasing the speed and force of her quick-draw techniques.
  • Wears a shoulder brace on her right side in order to absorb the shock from her gunsheath's quick-draws.

Last edited:
@Psyker Landshark I'd highly advise getting a bigger Magic Attack stat. Most of your spells seem to function of off it (Magic Attack isn't just damaging spells, but also affects things like healing effectiveness). Otherwise it looks good.

There are no restrictions on who can choose what element, and how many people can have the same one.

Deleted because Asuras is a jerk.

Last edited by a moderator:
WIP (Don't have much time right now.)

Name: Arina Samala

Appearance: With skin as pale as fresh parchment and snow-white hair, one could be forgiven for thinking that Arina is an albino, but her green eyes reveal the truth: she just really needs to get out in the sun more. She's also rather scrawny and short, with an underdeveloped chest. Her most striking feature, though, is her pair of white, feathery wings. Six feet in span, they sprout from her shoulders and glow with an unearthly light. Her outfit is all-white, in keeping with her looks: A shirt whose only ornamentation is a black outline of wings on the chest, a long skirt, calf-high boots, and a short cape to top it all off.

Personality

• Calm
  • Reserved
  • Wise
  • Patient
  • Shy
  • Subtle sense of humor
Biography: Arina grew up in a middle-class family on the outskirts of Banot. When she was born, her parents were astonished to see she had wings. Word got out quickly, and several times she got admirers thinking she was a messenger from the heavens. When her parents violently and physically threw one of these onlookers out of their home, though, the devotees stopped showing up and Arina got to have a somewhat normal childhood.

Her parents managed to have her accepted to Naseos, where she spent much of her time mastering light magic and excelling in both theoretical and practical magic studies. Sadly, her body never quite caught up with her brain, but she managed to do well enough in her physical drills to keep her in the school. Now, she wants to prove that just because she isn't the strongest or fastest doesn't mean she isn't a worthy fighter.

Stats
  • Attack 0
  • Defense 2
  • Health 3
  • Agility 3
  • Magic Attack 3
  • Magic Defense 4
  • Awareness 3
  • Constitution 3
Skills
  • Tracking
  • Absorb
  • Danger Sense
  • Favored Fortune
Spells
  • Wings of Light (Passive): Enables Arina to fly at slow speeds and low altitudes (Max Speed 15 mph, Max Altitude 15 feet)
  • Illuminating Light (Passive): Arina's wings give off enough light to illuminate an area 10 feet around her in all directions
  • Sacred Shield (Defensive): Arina crouches down as a bubble of solidified lights spreads out from her to stop incoming attacks (Negates 33% of physical damage and 50% of magical damage until Arina's next turn)
  • Blast of light (Long range, single target): Exactly what it sounds like, this attack releases a single ball of light to strike at distant targets (1-2 damage)
  • Breath of Justice (Medium Range, Up To 3 Targets): Arina takes in a deep breath, then expels a beam of holy light from her mouth (Deals 1-2 damage)
  • Radiant Annihilation (Long-Range A.O.E., all enemies within ten feet of targeted location): Arina's most devastating attack begins with raising her hands above her head. A white disk appears between her hands, projecting forth a blinding beam of light. This attack takes a while to charge and leaves Arina drained of energy. (2 fixed damage, requires 2 turns of charging before use and 1 turn of recovery after use)
  • Healing Hands (Touch, 1 ally or self): Arina says a short prayer, then channels healing energy through her hands to mend light and moderate wounds (Heals 1-2 damage)
Element: Light
Equipment: Only a simple 3-foot staff carved from maple. It has no magical properties.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I get approved or not? Let me know if I need to tweak anything.

Did I get approved or not? Let me know if I need to tweak anything.
@Asuras was busy being bad at Bloodborne and/or sleeping.
*Wooshes off* I love you too Asuras <3

@Iallcsz Two things:
1) Naeos is in Banot, so she couldn't have fled Banot to Naeos. xD
2) Why would an assassin target her? >_>

Hyper-Awareness should, at most, double her Awareness and Constitution. Tripling it is a bit overboard.

1. I thought I got the story. ( Fails horribly. )
2. Writes exposition later on.

Can I reduce the sanity cost to 5% then?

PM me what you have in mind as to what these assassins are all about.
Yea the sanity reduction is fine.

Name:
Gabriela Caroline Love(Goes by Gabbi or Care Bear)
Appearance:

Gabbi has long white-blonde hair, that goes down almost passing her feet. She usually wears it straight down or curly. Gabbi will always have some cooky headdress on her head, like the black lace head wrap. Gabbi is model skinny, but she has boobs and a butt. She can eat whatever she wants and still looks amazing. Gabbi has striking purple eyes. Gabbi only wears flowy dresses, she hates any other style of clothing.
Personality:
Fun | Cheerful | Loving | Caring | Energetic | Friendly | Headstrong | Empathetic | Optimistic | Adorable
Short Biography:
Gabbi was, well is the baby of a six child household. Her parents are both hard working people. Her father owns his own medical and fitness business. Her mother is a highly requested Therapist. You would think that Gabbi's life would be annoying, with those being her parents jobs, one worried about your psychical health and the other worried about you mental health, but Gabbi's life was just the opposite of that. Her parents loved her and her five siblings all the same.

Gabbi never had to beg or cry to get something, her parents got her whatever she wanted. She wasn't spoiled or a brat, she was just so helpful and nice that she deserved to get those things. Even though Gabbi was the youngest she loved and still loves to help her older siblings out, with anything they need. That's just Gabbi's shining personalty.
Stats:
Attack -0
Defense -1
Health -4
Agility -2
Magic Attack -6
Magic Defense -3
Awareness -3
Constitution -2
Skills:
Undying - Upon losing all your health points, you have a chance to immediately regenerate 1 health point and continue living.
Tracking - Missing an enemy with a magic attack affords a re-roll to strike.
Absorb - Upon successfully defending from a magic attack, your magic attack is increased by 1 for the next magic attack you perform.
Luck Vampire - Your presence lowers the luck of enemies around you.

Magic Spells:
Light Orb-This is Gabbi's basic attack(since she doesn't do any psychical moves). Gabbi concentrates different amounts of light in her Magical Lantern and shoots it out to her foes.
Xtra Effect: The more times the light orbs hit, the greater the damage.
Strings Of Light-Gabbi can capture different lengths of light, when she decides to shoot the lights out they go in 8 different directions. Making 8 strings of light.

Xtra Effect: It's like a heat seeking missile, the strings always hit their mark.
Drawback: Can only be used every 2 posts.
Light Of Warmth-Using the heat of the light in her Magical Lantern, Gabbi can heal a hurt ally(Not a major hurt, like a wound or severe bleeding etc...).
Xtra Effect: Light Of Warmth grants the hurt ally one point of defense for the rest of the battle.
Light Of Warmth(Reversal)-Using the heat of the light in her Magical Lantern, Gabbi can heal herself(Not a major hurt...).
Xtra Effect: When Gabbi is under the Light Of Warmth spell, she glows. Which comes in handy when everyone journeys into a dark area or something.
Drawback: Unlike Light Of Warmth giving Gabbi's allies a point of defense, the skill doesn't give her a point of defense.
Dancing Of The Light Fairies-Gabbi draws different streams of colorful light in a beautiful circle, causing confusion and stunning her foes(the confusion and the stun lasts 4 seconds(1 Post)).
Xtra Effect: The skill lowers Gabbi's opponents Awareness and Constitution by one point for the rest of the battle.
Drawback: Can only be used every 3 posts.
Light Cannon-Gabbi concentrates giants amounts of light in her Magical Lantern, when it bursts out, the light causes a long range explosion. It's an AOE that hits, at most five of her foes.(Light Cannon is the result of Light Orb channeling).
Drawback: It takes a lot of time to concentrate enough of light, so Gabbi only uses this if she is in a team. It would be suicide to use in a solo battle.
Light Of Serenity-The lights from Gabbi's Magical Lanterns soothes her becoming calming mechanisms, warming her and relaxing her.(It brings her sanity up overtime, out of battle).
Body Of Light-This is Gabbi's only move that would be consider psychical type magic, she uses her body as a light vessel. She can shoot light from her hands, using her body as a Lantern instead of her Magical Lanterns.
Drawback: This skill causes Gabbi different amounts of exhaustion, which is why she rarely uses it.
Holy Light-This skill brings down a dark magic user's magic attack and magic defense by 1 point, temporarily.
Holy Light(Reversal)-If Gabbi uses the skill on herself, it brings her magic attack and magic defense up by 1 point, temporarily.
Drawback: Can only be used after using it on a dark magic user and actually working on the user.
Element:
Light
Equipment:
NEW-Anime-Magic-Girl-Puella-Magi-Madoka-Magica-Soul-Gem-Grief-Seed-Lantern-type-6-colors.jpg

Gabbi's Assortment Of Magical Lanterns-They don't have any type of magical effect or anything(oddly the yellow gemstone lantern, does give Gabbi an extra Magic Attack bonus once in awhile. Maybe it's the color...don't know). Gabbi just likes to use different lanterns to have flare in battle. The gemstones are magically imbued to capture different amounts of light, for as long as Gabbi keeps the light in them. A cooler effect is, the different gemstones cause different colors of light to come out. So that's even funner. The lanterns may look like they could be heavy, but they way less then a pound each, thanks to some cool magic weightless dust.
Bag Of Money-Thanks to her parents, Gabbi has a nice chunk of coins. They will most likely come in handy.
Bag Of Snacks-A little bag that Gabbi keeps protein bars in.
Water Bottle-...Just a normal water bottle.

Last edited:
I hope I did a good job, and Gabbi doesn't have any attack points, she's basically like the Mage of the Group. I love being a magic user^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.