Magitech Academy (In Character)

Looking up at Bathum Di smiled "Of course ill take care of it." Di chirped before beginning to pet the fox. After a half hour though the pair was back in her room. The noise of the fox had dimmed and it wasn't making much noise any longer. Getting up from her bed Di walked out into the main room of the dorm with the fox remaining in her room. Walking up to the rack of cookies Di took one immediately and popped it into her mouth whole. Biting down on it she seemed to struggle to chew the whole cookie at once but after a second she was fine.

"Theres not much to say about me. Im pretty much as you see. Nothing really subtle or overt about me."​

Cole got up and grabbed a cookie biting it in half. He looked at Bathum and gave a nod. "It's good. Guess we got a master baker with us." He leaned on the counter and turned on the sink faucet. He didn't really know what to tell them about himself. Anything personal he doubted they'd really care. After all, this was a place for molding soldiers. His abilities would be the only thing anyone here cared about.

"I've know what I could do for over two years now," he told them. "I don't know what the typical setup is around here, but I'm guessing as far as control goes I'll be a little ahead of the class. But I've got no experience fighting with it. I'm...a little worried what's in store for us tomorrow. I'm not a fighter. It's that simple. I..." He looked at the faucet and scooped some water out of the running faucet. The water stuck to his hand and stood upright on his palm. He captured it in both his hands and molded the water on the counter, freezing it as his hands travelled down. What he ended up making was a frozen statue vaguely woman shaped. It didn't have any specific features, but it reminded Cole of Anna. "That's what I can do. But here?" He threw it back into the sink, making it shatter. "Just a waste of talent!"

He grabbed another cookie and went back to his chair. As he went back his eyes challenged Bathum. "Gonna give me another 'greater good' speech?"