1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, SciFi, Modern, Horror.
[fieldbox=[FONT=Allegro]Fire and Ice[/fieldbox][fieldbox=[FONT=Allegro], Silver, solid”][tabs][/tabs][/FONT]

• Hello Everyone, I'm Jinx and this is a bit about me!
        • I’ve been roleplaying for seven years
        • I’ve been writing for twelve years
        • I first roleplayed on Chatzy! It was a town roleplay that I can no longer remember the name of! But I learned a lot about roleplaying there, and am super grateful for what it taught me.
        • I then roleplayed on freeyourselfroleplaying.com for around five years, but that website unfortunately died. Again, I learned so much through roleplaying there and am really proud of how much I’ve improved.
        • I very much so enjoy romance in roleplays, but like building up to it and it having other elements as well.
        • My favorite genres outside of romance are adventure, thriller, fantasy, realistic, slice of life (on occasion), drama, historical fiction, and mystery.
        • I enjoy both fandom and original plots.
        • I am currently in college, so it may be difficult for me to give more than one post per day.
        • Fun fact about me being in college, I am an accounting major with an emphasis in forensic accountancy!
    Requirements

• I usually do at least four paragraphs per reply. As long as your replies are descriptive and advance the story, I am not extremely picky about the length! I’m honestly just looking for someone who will progress the story with me.
        • Of course, proper grammar and spelling would be very much appreciated.
        • I usually use character sheets because they’re honestly just great references. I’m alright with doing PM or thread, I’m honestly not picky about that.
        • I really want to talk to you guys outside of the roleplay! I love talking about plot, characters, or even just chat! Especially before we even begin the roleplay. But during the roleplay, I really would love to maintain contact, but if you don’t want to, that’s totally fine.

Other Things I Love

These are just things we could possibly work with to make a new plot.

Medieval (matters of court, knights, prophecies, political agendas, etc.)

The 1920’s (Mafia, WWII), Civil War, Revolutionary War, French Revolution.

Harry Potter! I’m always up for a Hogwarts roleplay.

Musicians! Anything from two feuding bands to a music academy.

Characters who often butt heads! I love characters that are both stubborn, strong-willed, and don’t take no for an answer. Strong characters are really awesome. As are all other types such as quiet, brooding, hyper, etc., characters!

Superheroes. I love teams, heroes versus villains, heroes teaming up with villains, I could go on forever.

Both forbidden and forced romances. Two people who really aren’t supposed to be together, getting together is very fun to write for me. I love forced romances, such as arranged marriages, because the relationship development in that is interesting!

Modern Fantasy (Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Sirens, etc.)

I really like to base plots off of other ‘tropes’ that I love? I call them tropes because I mainly just take the basic idea of the plot. Such as Anastasia, Beauty and the Beast.

• In the continents that make up Atylocen, four clans reside. Ignisius, the clan of fire that inhabits the north-eastern lands. Rich in gems, coal, and fire crystals, they are one of the most wealthy countries. Their military presences is known for it’s brutal and straightforward approach, swiftly taking out any threat or completing any conquest in only a few short months. The main threat to Ignisius, Fluctusia, is the water clan that resides across the ocean. Fluctusia specializes in natural resources, trade, and fresh water stones. Although they are not a strong military presence in Atylocen, their naval brigade can take on most threats that come their way. Having said that, they are the country that provides transport to countries outside of Atylocen and is able to acquire exotic foods and clothing from far away lands. Ismoia, the land of air and Yenasia, the land of earth, are smaller countries that rely mainly on trade with Fluctusia and Ignisius to keep their thriving economies.

For centuries Ignisius and Fluctusia have been engaged in a tense relationship that is the result of a war when the clans first were formed. This war lasted for twenty years, claiming the lives of many and causing mass destruction on both continents. The reason for this feud was due to the rulers of these nations. In both bloodlines, the heirs had the ability to bond and summon dragons. At the age of ten, those with Ignisian or Fluctusian royal blood would bond with a dragon of their respective element. From that point on, they would grow and train with those dragons so that they would be unstoppable in the battlefield, unless they were fighting another Dragon-Bonded. This bond would give the Dragon-Bonded extra strength to match their dragon companions, and gives the heirs to the throne limited abilities over their dragon’s element.

Now, to resolve tensions between the two clans, the Fluctusian government has decided to send their heir and princess to the Ignisius government with the proposal of an arranged marriage. A merger between the two countries could resolve the tensions, strengthen trade routes, and would create an invincible military force. These ties are also necessary as an embassy from a new land south of Atylocen, Bethale, makes contact with both Fluctusian and Ignisius. Nobody knows what these outsiders’ intentions are, but both are weary to open their lands to the Bethaleins. As hostilities rise, and there are mysterious assassination attempts at both the Fluctusian princess and the Ignisius prince, the two young heirs begin to question all they know and who they can trust. Despite their feelings, however negative they may be, toward one another and the marriage, they find that perhaps they can only trust one another as they step into a world of treachery and deceit.

• Chapter One - The Meeting

Chapter Two – Rising Tensions

Chapter Three – The Assassination

• background-image: url(https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/b/magic-flower-water-blue-background-42799824.jpg);

background-position: repeat center fixed]
    { Princess Cordelia Arayalean}
[tabs][/tabs]
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Fire and Ice, silver, solid”]

• Hello Everyone, I'm Jinx and this is a bit about me!
    • I’ve been roleplaying for seven years
    • I’ve been writing for twelve years
    • I first roleplayed on Chatzy! It was a town roleplay that I can no longer remember the name of! But I learned a lot about roleplaying there, and am super grateful for what it taught me.
    • I then roleplayed on freeyourselfroleplaying.com for around five years, but that website unfortunately died. Again, I learned so much through roleplaying there and am really proud of how much I’ve improved.
    • I very much so enjoy romance in roleplays, but like building up to it and it having other elements as well.
    • My favorite genres outside of romance are adventure, thriller, fantasy, realistic, slice of life (on occasion), drama, historical fiction, and mystery.
    • I enjoy both fandom and original plots.
    • I am currently in college, so it may be difficult for me to give more than one post per day.
    • Fun fact about me being in college, I am an accounting major with an emphasis in forensic accountancy!

Requirements
      • I usually do at least four paragraphs per reply. As long as your replies are descriptive and advance the story, I am not extremely picky about the length! I’m honestly just looking for someone who will progress the story with me.
      • Of course, proper grammar and spelling would be very much appreciated.
      • I usually use character sheets because they’re honestly just great references. I’m alright with doing PM or thread, I’m honestly not picky about that.
      • I really want to talk to you guys outside of the roleplay! I love talking about plot, characters, or even just chat! Especially before we even begin the roleplay. But during the roleplay, I really would love to maintain contact, but if you don’t want to, that’s totally fine.
    Other Things I Love

These are just things we could possibly work with to make a new plot.

Medieval (matters of court, knights, prophecies, political agendas, etc.)

The 1920’s (Mafia, WWII), Civil War, Revolutionary War, French Revolution.

Harry Potter! I’m always up for a Hogwarts roleplay.

Musicians! Anything from two feuding bands to a music academy.

Characters who often butt heads! I love characters that are both stubborn, strong-willed, and don’t take no for an answer. Strong characters are really awesome. As are all other types such as quiet, brooding, hyper, etc., characters!

Superheroes. I love teams, heroes versus villains, heroes teaming up with villains, I could go on forever.

Both forbidden and forced romances. Two people who really aren’t supposed to be together, getting together is very fun to write for me. I love forced romances, such as arranged marriages, because the relationship development in that is interesting!

Modern Fantasy (Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Sirens, etc.)

I really like to base plots off of other ‘tropes’ that I love? I call them tropes because I mainly just take the basic idea of the plot. Such as Anastasia, Beauty and the Beast.

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Welcome to Willowdale

Welcome to Willowdale

Welcome to Willowdale

Welcome to Willowdale

Code:
[CENTER][COLOR=#96F][FONT=Alex Brush][SIZE=20]Welcome to Willowdale[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE][/CENTER]

Welcome to Willowdale

The small, quaint town of Willowdale is nestled right in the Appalachian Mountains in Western Pennsylvania. Though it was once a quiet, secluded area, with the building of a new highway, it's become a rest stop for countless vacationers and roadtrippers. But, even though this little town appears innocent on the outside, it houses deep, dark secrets.

Willowdale was founded in the early 1800s by two young men; Felix Wolff, a German immigrant, and his friend, Achilles Dubois, a wealthy Frenchman. Though one was a naive foreigner who barely spoke a word of English and the other was a well-to-do businessman, the two were able to strike up a close friendship when they realized how close they actually were. As it turned out, Felix Wolff came from a long line of German werewolves whereas Achilles Dubois came from an ancient chain of vampires. At said time in history, both of their races had been hunted to near extinction by those who called themselves Hunters. With the idea to form a town to protect these supernatural creatures, the two set out and purchased themselves acres upon acres of wilderness in the mountains.

The town seemed to appear almost overnight with the help of werewolves and vampires alike. By the time winter rolled around in 1818, Willowdale had become a fully-fuctioning town that was, more or less, invisible to the outside world. By the time the Civil War had passed over the rest of the United States, the population of supernatural creatures had increased considerably, exceeding a few hundred. Until 1956, only one or two lost people a year would pop up in the town and "disappear" when a few young vampires were unable to contain themselves. With the Interstate Highway System, which was built in 1956, Willowdale suddenly found itself a major rest stop on the way through the Appalachian Mountains. The town completely changed, attempting to keep up with the growing number of tourists who stopped on their way cross-country. By 1980, Willowdale had near doubled in size, though not population, and all but lost its small town vibe.

In 2010, a family of tourists disappeared without a trace. While authorities searched for them without luck, the citizens knew exactly what had happened. A young group of vampires, without anyone knowing, had attacked the group and drained them of their plasma before anyone could stop them. Though the young vampires were punished for their wrongdoings, the werewolves couldn't help but feel a sudden distrust toward the vampires. Soon, the two main races of Willowdale became adversaries, avoiding the other as much as possible. And yet, life continued on until a group of Hunters appeared in Willowdale, certain that the disappearance, which had been passed off as a group of lost travelers, had to do with the supernatural creatures they'd been fighting to find their entire lives.

Welcome to Willowdale

The small, quaint town of Willowdale is nestled right in the Appalachian Mountains in Western Pennsylvania. Though it was once a quiet, secluded area, with the building of a new highway, it's become a rest stop for countless vacationers and roadtrippers. But, even though this little town appears innocent on the outside, it houses deep, dark secrets.

Willowdale was founded in the early 1800s by two young men; Felix Wolff, a German immigrant, and his friend, Achilles Dubois, a wealthy Frenchman. Though one was a naive foreigner who barely spoke a word of English and the other was a well-to-do businessman, the two were able to strike up a close friendship when they realized how close they actually were. As it turned out, Felix Wolff came from a long line of German werewolves whereas Achilles Dubois came from an ancient chain of vampires. At said time in history, both of their races had been hunted to near extinction by those who called themselves Hunters. With the idea to form a town to protect these supernatural creatures, the two set out and purchased themselves acres upon acres of wilderness in the mountains.
The town seemed to appear almost overnight with the help of werewolves and vampires alike. By the time winter rolled around in 1818, Willowdale had become a fully-fuctioning town that was, more or less, invisible to the outside world. By the time the Civil War had passed over the rest of the United States, the population of supernatural creatures had increased considerably, exceeding a few hundred. Until 1956, only one or two lost people a year would pop up in the town and "disappear" when a few young vampires were unable to contain themselves. With the Interstate Highway System, which was built in 1956, Willowdale suddenly found itself a major rest stop on the way through the Appalachian Mountains. The town completely changed, attempting to keep up with the growing number of tourists who stopped on their way cross-country. By 1980, Willowdale had near doubled in size, though not population, and all but lost its small town vibe.
In 2010, a family of tourists disappeared without a trace. While authorities searched for them without luck, the citizens knew exactly what had happened. A young group of vampires, without anyone knowing, had attacked the group and drained them of their plasma before anyone could stop them. Though the young vampires were punished for their wrongdoings, the werewolves couldn't help but feel a sudden distrust toward the vampires. Soon, the two main races of Willowdale became adversaries, avoiding the other as much as possible. And yet, life continued on until a group of Hunters appeared in Willowdale, certain that the disappearance, which had been passed off as a group of lost travelers, had to do with the supernatural creatures they'd been fighting to find their entire lives.

Welcome to Willowdale

In 2010, a family of tourists disappeared without a trace. While authorities searched for them without luck, the citizens knew exactly what had happened. A young group of vampires, without anyone knowing, had attacked the group and drained them of their plasma before anyone could stop them. Though the young vampires were punished for their wrongdoings, the werewolves couldn't help but feel a sudden distrust toward the vampires. Soon, the two main races of Willowdale became adversaries, avoiding the other as much as possible. And yet, life continued on until a group of Hunters appeared in Willowdale, certain that the disappearance, which had been passed off as a group of lost travelers, had to do with the supernatural creatures they'd been fighting to find their entire lives.[
/Roleplay]

Welcome to Willowdale

Welcome to Willowdale

T
he small, quaint town of Willowdale is nestled right in the Appalachian Mountains in Western Pennsylvania. Though it was once a quiet, secluded area, with the building of a new highway, it's become a rest stop for countless vacationers and roadtrippers. But, even though this little town appears innocent on the outside, it houses deep, dark secrets.

In 2010, a family of tourists disappeared without a trace. While authorities searched for them without luck, the citizens knew exactly what had happened. A young group of vampires, without anyone knowing, had attacked the group and drained them of their plasma before anyone could stop them. Though the young vampires were punished for their wrongdoings, the werewolves couldn't help but feel a sudden distrust toward the vampires. Soon, the two main races of Willowdale became adversaries, avoiding the other as much as possible. And yet, life continued on until a group of Hunters appeared in Willowdale, certain that the disappearance, which had been passed off as a group of lost travelers, had to do with the supernatural creatures they'd been fighting to find their entire lives.[
/ROLEPLAY]

Welcome to Willowdale

Welcome to Willowdale

T
he small, quaint town of Willowdale is nestled right in the Appalachian Mountains in Western Pennsylvania. Though it was once a quiet, secluded area, with the building of a new highway, it's become a rest stop for countless vacationers and roadtrippers. But, even though this little town appears innocent on the outside, it houses deep, dark secrets.

Welcome to Willowdale

Welcome to Willowdale​

T

Welcome to Willowdale

Welcome to Willowdale​

| Info | In-Character | Discord |​

W
illowdale was founded in the early 1800s by two young men; Felix Wolff, a German immigrant, and his friend, Achilles Dubois, a wealthy Frenchman. Though one was a naive foreigner who barely spoke a word of English and the other was a well-to-do businessman, the two were able to strike up a close friendship when they realized how close they actually were. As it turned out, Felix Wolff came from a long line of German werewolves whereas Achilles Dubois came from an ancient chain of vampires. At said time in history, both of their races had been hunted to near extinction by those who called themselves Hunters. With the idea to form a town to protect these supernatural creatures, the two set out and purchased themselves acres upon acres of wilderness in the mountains.

Welcome to Willowdale

Welcome to Willowdale

| Info | In-Character | Discord |​

W
illowdale was founded in the early 1800s by two young men; Felix Wolff, a German immigrant, and his friend, Achilles Dubois, a wealthy Frenchman. Though one was a naive foreigner who barely spoke a word of English and the other was a well-to-do businessman, the two were able to strike up a close friendship when they realized how close they actually were. As it turned out, Felix Wolff came from a long line of German werewolves whereas Achilles Dubois came from an ancient chain of vampires. At said time in history, both of their races had been hunted to near extinction by those who called themselves Hunters. With the idea to form a town to protect these supernatural creatures, the two set out and purchased themselves acres upon acres of wilderness in the mountains.

Welcome to Willowdale...

Eulalia Belemoux
Lamia | 28 | Southern Luras
Name:
Eulalia Belemoux

Nickname:
Ula

Race:
Lamia

Home Territory:
Southern Luras

Profession:
Jeweler

Description:

When standing upright, Ula stands at an average height of 5’7” with a slim build. Her midnight-black hair falls past her waist and is often pulled back into a loose braid when she is working, revealing a pair of pointed ears. Her peachy skin is often decorated in various necklaces and jewels, a sign of pride of both her family and her own work. The toned muscles of her stomach slowly give away to iridescent black scales that seem more blue in the right light.

Her full lips hide sharp teeth that she flashes liberally when irritated. Freckles span across the bridge of her nose. Her bright emerald eyes are narrow, framed by long lashes and dark eyebrows that are often raised in silent judgement.

Personality:

Ula had learned quickly that people didn’t like her based off of her family line. Who could blame them? Her family had profited off of the Empire for generations. She wears this prejudice like a badge, keeping her chin high and never apologizing for the family that she was born into. Her pride is often her downfall, as she refuses to admit that her family was in the wrong for opening up trade with the Empire.

Her enemies would describe her as two-faced while her friends would describe her as resourceful. She is fiercely loyal to those who gain her favor. Her allies’ enemies become her enemies. When she isn’t playing a part, she truly enjoys the company of others and finds it easy to relax around those that she trusts.

Bio:

Ula had always been ambitious, even as a child. Half of her time was spent watching her father twist shining metals and jewels into beautiful chains and bracelets while she spent the other half studying magic with her estranged cousin.

Long before Ula was born, when Merizoc surrendered control to the Taitellen Empire, her family had been one of the few to benefit. They had taken their fine jewels and carefully crafted silks and begun to send those most comfortable with leaving their home territory to Taithros to trade. Their business had gone as far as providing carefully crafted jewelry for officials in the Empire. Her father had been the one to take their goods to the capital, a job that was to be passed onto Ula one day. As a young lamia, she’d accompany her father on long expeditions to Taithros to trade. She’d been fascinated by the Aetherian Market, from the different species that dwelt there to the wide variety of goods.

It was when her father was falsely accused of conspiring with the rebellion and promptly arrested that the market lost its luster. She’d been 19 and unable to convince the guards that her father was innocent before she was forced to return to Merizoc.

Upon returning home, her cousin approached her with an offer to join the rebellion and save her father. Her association with the rebellion began as a way to get her father back but slowly became a cause that she was loyal to. She hadn’t realized that the Empire’s actions had truly damaged the rest of the world. While the search for her father didn’t yield any results, she did find a sense of belonging in the rebellion.

She continued her father’s craft of creating beautiful jewelry to sell, only this time she used her constant traveling to deliver messages for the rebellion. Despite her father’s arrest all those years ago, her family still remained a renowned trader in the Aetherian Market. Her facade as the vain and materialistic daughter of the Belemoux family served her well, allowing her into upper class circles.

Although she fights for the rebellion, in the end her loyalty is to her family and to making the Empire pay for taking her father from her.

Magic:
Subliminal - Alteration

Skills:

• Metal working; Ula is very good at creating accessories and light ornamental armor.
  • Gem identification; Ula can properly identify and work with most gems and precious metals.
  • Hand to Hand Combat; Ula learned how to defend herself once she realized that playing the role of a spy can be dangerous.

Strengths:

• Charisma; Ula’s tongue is as silver as the metals that she works with.
  • Speed; Ula is fast and relies on this heavily during fights.
  • Adaption; Ula is very good at ‘shedding her skin’ and becoming whoever she needs to be for different social situations.
  • Connections; Ula has many connections from her time at the Aetherian Market.

Weaknesses:

• Endurance; while Ula may be fast, her stamina keeps her from maintaining her speed for too long.
  • Cold Climates; Ula cannot handle cold climates and finds it difficult to accomplish anything, even if she is wearing enough layers to be warm.
  • Ranged Attacks; due to her nearsightedness, she cannot see ranged attacks until they are literally upon her.
  • Pride; Ula does not take criticism about herself or her family very well and is not easily swayed on her opinions, even if she's wrong.

Romanceable:
Yes

Artist:
wlop

Last edited: