Magical Team Starlight and the luna Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crapppppp!!! How did this show up without me noticing... WTFFFFF?

Nuuuuuu!

Oh hey, while I have you here.... Would my male character be in the club with them or out on his own?

Nuuuuuu!

Oh hey, while I have you here.... Would my male character be in the club with them or out on his own?
Your choice. I had it in my mind that he'd likely be there as one of the newcomers my character mentioned.

I've been busy (with fun) but will get around to posting tomorrow.

I did! Just been a little busy with IRL craziness. I'll have a post for you soon.

I'll get a post out tomorrow, preferably, or at least the weekend.

I imagine the club has around 6 or so magical girls, not including our characters. Maybe as many as 10? Magical team starlight will bring in magical girls from outside the school once the cases catch their eye. Akemi will be like a captain of a squad (whatever that's official called) but in team starlight she won't have a huge amount of power over other magical girls.

Maybe our Luna can take down a group of 3 and that's what sends in the others. If they had 8 members to start with that would be half their numbers. Pretty devastating for the club and they'd have to disband as far as the school is concerned.

You can progress the plot and control other npc's as much as desired, by the way. Don't know if I mentioned that.

Good to know. Piloting NCPs always makes me nervous, don't know why.... I'm always afraid to mess something up. XD

Good to know. Piloting NCPs always makes me nervous, don't know why.... I'm always afraid to mess something up. XD
The main thing I care about the npcs is that the survivors of akemi's club will end up sort of elite and her personal, most trusted "soldiers".

Ugh, much busy. Very tired. Working on a post for you now.

I know this roleplay is super duper slow going on both of our parts, but I'll still get a reply up eventually. Early next week.

Reactions: WeepingLiberty
Status
Not open for further replies.