Magical Girl Wars (Sign-Ups/OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, if I try, I could finish it today. Though I am kind of sick right now.

Sorry, I didn't mean you had to today. I was just wondering. (And forgot what day it was) O_O

It's done, actually.

I have a question about the combat system of the roleplay. Do we have to wait as many posts as we have written in our profile to charge our characters' attacks, or do we have to make so many posts ourselves? For example, if my character were to Summon Machine, would I have to only wait six posts, or would I have to post six times without getting interrupted in order for the ability to be successfully cast?

Sorry, im a little busy. I will have a post up sunday the latest. After that i am pretty much free

Hey! hello. Still here. I am working on a post now

Hey Cyan is there any need for another character to balance things out? I was going to make a fallen numen, but the ability creation killed me

Are we going to assume that WinterCookie is not going to be playing? It says that she's been downgraded to guest. It doesn't have any info on her.

Pretty much.

Also, I'm currently busy, and won't be active. Feel free to keep the roleplay going, but whatever you guys want to do is ultimately up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.