Magical Girl Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rikisya

Original poster
Le Story

×+×

Magical Girl Online is where you take the role of a magical girl on an online MMORPG called, well, Magical Girl Online. Although its creators intended it to be just a bit of fun, it has turned into more of a popularity contest between girls toshow off what they're capable of.

It is your job as a new player to the game to rise above everyone else to become the best player in the game.

And remember if you're not on Magical Girl Online, you don't exist.

Le Sign ups

+×+

Offline Self

Name:
Personality:
Family:
Other:

Online Self

Username:
Character Name:
Character Looks:
Character Personality:
Character Class & Weapons:

Any questions just ask, darlings~

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question, Does the character looks have to be an anime or drawn character, if we post a picture? Or could it use a human/realistic picture?

Alright, cool! I'm signing up right away. I just have one more question. Is the plot going to go more like SAO? (Sword Art online) Or GGO? (Gun Gale online)
Reason for the question is I noticed you can have weapons. I'm wondering what the weapons would be for.
(If you don't want to give too much away, you could tell me what you're comfortable with in PM, if that makes it better)
And, what does 'Character Class' mean?

Alright, cool! I'm sign right away. I just have one more question. Is the plot going to go more like SAO? (Sword Art online) Or GGO? (Gun Gale online)
Reason for the question is I noticed you can have weapons. I'm wondering what the weapons would be for.
(If you don't want to give too much away, you could tell me what you're comfortable with in PM, if that makes it better)
And, what does 'Character Class' mean?

It's sorta like the two (i haven't watched ggo though. Heard of it), except you can get out of the game. Weapons would be for fighting monsters that spawn in (what's an MMORPG without weapon? XD)
Character class is like fight, cleric, ranger, etc.

Hope that answers!

+×+
Offline Self
Name:
AJ Souvenire (So-Ven-Eyer)
Seventeen in two months.
Looks:
a_spill_of_morning_light_by_hongryeon.jpg

Personality:
Aj is a sweet girl who spends too long making internet friends to notice anyone else in the real world. If people were paid for just playing on the computer, she'd be reeling in the cash big-time. She's addicted to video games and things that make her adrenaline spike. She's always done great in school, flying by with straight-A's and doing extra cred work because the one thing she does get is bored. If she's not occupying herself or doing something to challenge that mind of hers, she gets so incredbly uncomfortable. It has to be a challenge, whatever it is she does.
You're probably wondering why this girl, who seems like she has it all together, spends her time on the computer when there's a whole world out there for her to see. Even if you're not, I'm going to tell you anyways.
She's sick. She has been ever since she was little. Not cancer or anything extremely serious, but things that make it hard for her to get around in everyday life.
She has about seven conditions that make life just a little harder than everyone else's. What are they, you ask?

Arthritis
She's had this for a long time, the earliest she could remember being in pain from it was around seven or nine years old. She would be playing with her friends, and all of a sudden she'd have to stop and sit down by the side of the road because she couldn't catch her breath, or her legs were aching or she was having difficulty breathing.
That was when they first saw it. It kept developing as she got older, and her parents thought it was a normal kid thing that every pre-teen goes through. It wasn't. When she was about ten, she got hospitalized multiple times for extreme pain in her legs. One time, I think the first or second visit, her legs had swollen out and fluid had built up in her knees. Her mother had thought she was going through growing pains up until this point. She can actually recall crying to her mother one day, repeating the same words. "I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy."
She kept going through extreme pain, sometimes she even had to use crutches because it was so bad. She didn't understand what was happening, but to her dismay, it only got worse. Eventually, they went to a doctor, and he diagnosed her with JIA. Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. The arthritis can occupy her muscles, bones or joints. Sometimes, all three at the same time. Most days, she'll be in pain from more than one joint or area hurting. But it moves, so if she gets relief in one area, it'll just start in another. They got her on some meds, and she's doing better, although it stunts her more than other kids. She can't do PE, she can't play with her friends, even when she is having a good day she'll still be in pain from something.
Most kids get a childhood full of parental drama, boys, friends and sleepover parties.
She has a life full of doctors visits, medicine, home-bound activities and the computer. I guess it's not all bad, she does have some good times. It's just.. hard to deal with.

Neurocardiogenic Syncope
This is one of her newer conditions. She developed this in the past years, one that she had inherited from her father. The big scary name is kind of fooling, it's not all that bad. How she explains it, is this. When she stands up for too long, or is walking around, the veins in her extremeties dialate, allowing more blood to flow. Usually that's not a bad thing, but in her case, if she stands too long or walks too much, all, or most, of her blood will fill her legs and arms. This causes dizziness, confusion, lightheadedness, and sometimes, fainting. It causes her brain to be depleted, her to be exhausted almost all the time, and sleep rarely helps her feel better. She can have trouble thinking or have trouble with areas in her brain because of this.
Neurocardiogenic Syncope is a heart condition, and because of it, when she goes out of the house she has to use a wheelchair to prevent fainting or the pooling of blood. I guess this is why she doesn't do much outside of the house.
On top of this, she has Anxiety, a Mood disorder, Depression and Insomnia. She's on meds to help this, though, and lately they have been working.

Fibromyalgia
Usually you hear older people or people with weakening of the muscles having this condition. Not in this case. It accompanies both the Neurocardiogenic Syncope and the Arthritis, making it hurt a lot worse. She deals with all of this on a daily basis, and this is just touching the surface. Don't think I'm exaggerating, I'm honestly not. This is the main reason why she turns to the computer a lot. She doesn't have much else to do, because her conditions limit her a lot. So she has fun playing games and relieving stress on it, and I guess that is something positive.
None
Family:
She had a really good home life, her parents loved her a lot. That was always good. She had them for support, and they understood her. They were the perfect family, Two parents in love, A daughter, and a small, white, Coton De tulear named Billy.
..Until her father passed away.
He died from a medicine overdose, but it wasn't on purpose. He had the same conditions she has, and more. He was on strong medicine because of the constant pain he had. Her only regret is not saying goodbye to him before leaving, coming back to find him later that night. She loved him a lot, and for a while she was angry at him for not being there to teach her how to deal with her new-found illnesses. But she has her mother, and that's all she could ask for.
Other: Aces video games and anything that requires smarts or intellect. She prefers weapon games or parkour games.

+x+
Online Self
Username:
Majistyne (Mah-Jis-tine)
Character Name:
Adelaide Blinn
Character Looks:

Black hair with changing eye colours.
51NKAv2seJL._SX300_.jpg
3c9e158a4f2513eae2e88038ded658d7.jpg

513RoErrUKL._SX300_.jpg
1426356228_dlinnovolosaya-coffee-kizoku.jpg

the_idolmaster_shibuya_rin_14.jpg
6415a92dd43a5de149c04097596c676f.jpg

superthumb.jpg
images

+art+coffee-kizoku++aoyama+sumika+devushka+48794157742.jpg
CGD2-65960_02.jpg

images

Character Personality:
Carter's a sarcastic, playful girl who speaks her mind and isn't afraid to step up when people need help. She cares for others, but a lot of time she will respond with sarcastic comments or deviant ideas. She's a prankster, usually pulling pranks on others.
She doesn't really care about her appearance, she's not into fashion or looks like other girls are. She appreciates personalities, and is usually the one who isn't afraid to be blunt or honest.
She's quite different from her real self. But after all, isn't that the point?

Character Class:
Fighter
Weapons:
Double-sided Kagemitsu G4 Photon sword.
The sword can come apart to form two Photon swords, or can come together to form one.

Picture553.jpg
615gaCSoSTL._UX385_.jpg

Favorite weapons:
M14A5 or a Photon sword.

I left out character class, I don't know what the difference with the classes are.

I left out character class, I don't know what the difference with the classes are.
Character class is basically fighter for melee, cleric for healing and ranger for long range attacks.

And your character be accepted!

+×+
Offline Self
Name:
AJ Souvenire (So-Ven-Eyer)
Seventeen in two months.
Looks:
a_spill_of_morning_light_by_hongryeon.jpg

Personality:
Aj is a sweet girl who spends too long making internet friends to notice anyone else in the real world. If people were paid for just playing on the computer, she'd be reeling in the cash big-time. She's addicted to video games and things that make her adrenaline spike. She's always done great in school, flying by with straight-A's and doing extra cred work because the one thing she does get is bored. If she's not occupying herself or doing something to challenge that mind of hers, she gets so incredbly uncomfortable. It has to be a challenge, whatever it is she does.
You're probably wondering why this girl, who seems like she has it all together, spends her time on the computer when there's a whole world out there for her to see. Even if you're not, I'm going to tell you anyways.
She's sick. She has been ever since she was little. Not cancer or anything extremely serious, but things that make it hard for her to get around in everyday life.
She has about seven conditions that make life just a little harder than everyone else's. What are they, you ask?

Arthritis
She's had this for a long time, the earliest she could remember being in pain from it was around seven or nine years old. She would be playing with her friends, and all of a sudden she'd have to stop and sit down by the side of the road because she couldn't catch her breath, or her legs were aching or she was having difficulty breathing.
That was when they first saw it. It kept developing as she got older, and her parents thought it was a normal kid thing that every pre-teen goes through. It wasn't. When she was about ten, she got hospitalized multiple times for extreme pain in her legs. One time, I think the first or second visit, her legs had swollen out and fluid had built up in her knees. Her mother had thought she was going through growing pains up until this point. She can actually recall crying to her mother one day, repeating the same words. "I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy. I'm not crazy."
She kept going through extreme pain, sometimes she even had to use crutches because it was so bad. She didn't understand what was happening, but to her dismay, it only got worse. Eventually, they went to a doctor, and he diagnosed her with JIA. Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis. The arthritis can occupy her muscles, bones or joints. Sometimes, all three at the same time. Most days, she'll be in pain from more than one joint or area hurting. But it moves, so if she gets relief in one area, it'll just start in another. They got her on some meds, and she's doing better, although it stunts her more than other kids. She can't do PE, she can't play with her friends, even when she is having a good day she'll still be in pain from something.
Most kids get a childhood full of parental drama, boys, friends and sleepover parties.
She has a life full of doctors visits, medicine, home-bound activities and the computer. I guess it's not all bad, she does have some good times. It's just.. hard to deal with.

Neurocardiogenic Syncope
This is one of her newer conditions. She developed this in the past years, one that she had inherited from her father. The big scary name is kind of fooling, it's not all that bad. How she explains it, is this. When she stands up for too long, or is walking around, the veins in her extremeties dialate, allowing more blood to flow. Usually that's not a bad thing, but in her case, if she stands too long or walks too much, all, or most, of her blood will fill her legs and arms. This causes dizziness, confusion, lightheadedness, and sometimes, fainting. It causes her brain to be depleted, her to be exhausted almost all the time, and sleep rarely helps her feel better. She can have trouble thinking or have trouble with areas in her brain because of this.
Neurocardiogenic Syncope is a heart condition, and because of it, when she goes out of the house she has to use a wheelchair to prevent fainting or the pooling of blood. I guess this is why she doesn't do much outside of the house.
On top of this, she has Anxiety, a Mood disorder, Depression and Insomnia. She's on meds to help this, though, and lately they have been working.

Fibromyalgia
Usually you hear older people or people with weakening of the muscles having this condition. Not in this case. It accompanies both the Neurocardiogenic Syncope and the Arthritis, making it hurt a lot worse. She deals with all of this on a daily basis, and this is just touching the surface. Don't think I'm exaggerating, I'm honestly not. This is the main reason why she turns to the computer a lot. She doesn't have much else to do, because her conditions limit her a lot. So she has fun playing games and relieving stress on it, and I guess that is something positive.
None
Family:
She had a really good home life, her parents loved her a lot. That was always good. She had them for support, and they understood her. They were the perfect family, Two parents in love, A daughter, and a small, white, Coton De tulear named Billy.
..Until her father passed away.
He died from a medicine overdose, but it wasn't on purpose. He had the same conditions she has, and more. He was on strong medicine because of the constant pain he had. Her only regret is not saying goodbye to him before leaving, coming back to find him later that night. She loved him a lot, and for a while she was angry at him for not being there to teach her how to deal with her new-found illnesses. But she has her mother, and that's all she could ask for.
Other: Aces video games and anything that requires smarts or intellect. She prefers weapon games or parkour games.

+x+
Online Self
Username:
Majistyne (Mah-Jis-tine)
Character Name:
Adelaide Blinn
Character Looks:

Black hair with changing eye colours.
51NKAv2seJL._SX300_.jpg
3c9e158a4f2513eae2e88038ded658d7.jpg

513RoErrUKL._SX300_.jpg
1426356228_dlinnovolosaya-coffee-kizoku.jpg

the_idolmaster_shibuya_rin_14.jpg
6415a92dd43a5de149c04097596c676f.jpg

superthumb.jpg
images

+art+coffee-kizoku++aoyama+sumika+devushka+48794157742.jpg
CGD2-65960_02.jpg

images

Character Personality: Carter's a sarcastic, playful girl who speaks her mind and isn't afraid to step up when people need help. She cares for others, but a lot of time she will respond with sarcastic comments or deviant ideas. She's a prankster, usually pulling pranks on others.
She doesn't really care about her appearance, she's not into fashion or looks like other girls are. She appreciates personalities, and is usually the one who isn't afraid to be blunt or honest.
She's quite different from her real self. But after all, isn't that the point?
Character Class:

Weapons:
Double-sided Kagemitsu G4 Photon sword.
The sword can come apart to form two Photon swords, or can come together to form one.

Picture553.jpg
615gaCSoSTL._UX385_.jpg

Favorite weapons: M14A5 or a Photon sword.
No it's cool, that's not intimidating as all crap. xD
Anyways, I'll try to have a WIP at least up soon.~

Reactions: CookieMonster
Character class is basically fighter for melee, cleric for healing and ranger for long range attacks.

And your character be accepted!
Okay, then I would be a Fighter. I edited it and put Fighter under there, by the way.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Offline[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Self[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name: Rebekah Martin[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: 15[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Looks: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/49/da/3f49daccffb68f1bd1fca952c6d17380.jpg in school http://clubecandoca.com.br/images/anime-girl-with-brown-hair-and-blue-eyes-i13.jpg and other[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality: infp. She can be cool and suave, clumsy and giggly, and shy and distant all in the span of one minute. A very confusing person to be friends with, because she acts so different around other people. She's a bit of an introvert, but still does enjoy the company of others. They all see her differently as she sees everything else different. Only she knows what she really is and this sort of tended to freak her mom out. She would constantly say how perfect Rebekah was, and that most of the time that type of person ended up being a sociopath or psychopath or something. But Rebekah wasn't as far as she knew. She did occasionally fake emotion for the sake of others and her own sanity, but she wasn't doing it all the time.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Occupation: student, closet weeb, and forced cross country runner.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Family: she has both parents and two younger brothers. Her dad works out of state a lot and she ends up being the one enforcing the rules on her brothers[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Other: likes cats and the color purple[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Online Self[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Username: IRIS0129 (not anything in particular)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Character Name: Iris Icelric[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Character Looks: modeled after IA http://www.hi-wallpapers.com/uploads/image/201301/05/1357323971.jpg http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/333/6/4/ia_vocaloid_render_by_bila_sama-d4hp3e7.png http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.ax+2Qf35lEELgqBZbZ4iRw&pid=1.1[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Character Personality: a quieter, adorable person. Rebekah feels that it is an extension of a part of her personality. Iris is Rebekah's perfected attempt at acting cute. Next to no one hates Iris. She cares about others, as Rebekah sometimes doesn't.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Character Class & Weapons: Cleric. She has a pack to her side, in which is kept mainly medicines, spell books, and a few tricks to get her out of binds. She is fairly decent at melee, and has a knife in her boot, under her sleeve, and at her waist. Each is dragon-themed. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Hello :3[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Offline[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Self[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name: Rebekah Martin[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: 15[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Looks: http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/3f/49/da/3f49daccffb68f1bd1fca952c6d17380.jpg in school http://clubecandoca.com.br/images/anime-girl-with-brown-hair-and-blue-eyes-i13.jpg and other[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality: infp. She can be cool and suave, clumsy and giggly, and shy and distant all in the span of one minute. A very confusing person to be friends with, because she acts so different around other people. She's a bit of an introvert, but still does enjoy the company of others. They all see her differently as she sees everything else different. Only she knows what she really is and this sort of tended to freak her mom out. She would constantly say how perfect Rebekah was, and that most of the time that type of person ended up being a sociopath or psychopath or something. But Rebekah wasn't as far as she knew. She did occasionally fake emotion for the sake of others and her own sanity, but she wasn't doing it all the time.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Occupation: student, closet weeb, and forced cross country runner.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Family: she has both parents and two younger brothers. Her dad works out of state a lot and she ends up being the one enforcing the rules on her brothers[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Other: likes cats and the color purple[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Online Self[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Username: IRIS0129 (not anything in particular)[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Character Name: Iris Icelric[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Character Looks: modeled after IA http://www.hi-wallpapers.com/uploads/image/201301/05/1357323971.jpg http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/333/6/4/ia_vocaloid_render_by_bila_sama-d4hp3e7.png http://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=JN.ax+2Qf35lEELgqBZbZ4iRw&pid=1.1[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Character Personality: a quieter, adorable person. Rebekah feels that it is an extension of a part of her personality. Iris is Rebekah's perfected attempt at acting cute. Next to no one hates Iris. She cares about others, as Rebekah sometimes doesn't.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Character Class & Weapons: Cleric. She has a pack to her side, in which is kept mainly medicines, spell books, and a few tricks to get her out of binds. She is fairly decent at melee, and has a knife in her boot, under her sleeve, and at her waist. Each is dragon-themed. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Hello :3[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Accepted you be![/BCOLOR]

Reactions: Katrina Iceheart
Name: Lilian O'Riley
Looks:
Yulia.Vyacheslavovna.Lipnitskaya.full.1680458.jpg

Personality:
Short tempered, but very nice and chatty when she's not angry. Tends not to be the one to start up conversations, unless she finds the silence too awkward to bear (which is often). Very friendly, if also very snarky, and enjoys making jokes at people's expense (though she's not above apologizing if they take offense). If she has no interest in talking at the moment, though, she'll likely have headphones in and the volume up.
Family: Nobody worth noting.
Other: Currently between semesters and is using MGO to fill her spare time. Needless to say, she's addicted. Also loves music, and will always have at least one Zebrahead song ready for listening.

Online Self

Username: Frosty_the_Ice-Princess
Character Name: Frosty Kilkenny
Character Looks:
Kishiyo.full.1909334.jpg

Character Personality:
Generally the same as Lilian's own, but quieter and more aggressive. If Frosty puts her fists up, expect a beating (or at least an attempted one if your level is higher than her own).
Character Class & Weapons: Black Mage. Sort of. She utilizes a scythe, but mainly uses it to augment her already-potent ice magic. Despite her magic power, though, she's still a glass cannon, due to Lilian investing almost every single stat point into Frosty's magic stats. More than one other player has remarked that if it weren't for the scythe being classified as a magic weapon, it'd be practically useless to Frosty and probably there only for show. As well, her exclusive investment in Ice-element spells has inevitably given her a weakness to Fire magic and weapons, though this is lessened by her Mentality stat.

Offline Self

Name: Kakeru
Looks: Beer belly, chubby cheeks, small eyes, usually smiling
Personality: He likes to live in the moment and is very introverted. Uses anime and video games as an escape
Family: A mother who is 200% done with his NEETness
Other: He secretly loves shoujo manga

Online Self

Username: millythefair02
Character Name: Camilla Fairchild
Character Looks:
286089-bigthumbnail.jpg

Character Personality: Kind, gentle, basically a saint with an axe. Easily motivated by food and just wants her friends to be happy (even if that means killing anyone who opposes them)
Character Class & Weapons: Fighter, wields an axe and coats parts of her hair and wings in poison

Offline Self

Name: Lena Moroe
Looks:Pale and thin from being inside all the time, medium length dark brown hair. Usually seen smiling at her computer screen.
Personality: She is sarcastic, and doesn't beat around the bush. If she wants to say something she'll say it right to your face. Wants to be the best of the best so she will play night and day so her characters are high level. Also impulsive and willing to throw money(irl or ingame) into her characters. She uses video games to experience adventure, which she craves.
Family: Lives with her older brother who's just as obsessed with games as she is. Her parents live 20 minutes away.
Other: She lives her live from her computer. Its everything. She can live through an adventure with rpgs, stories, fanfics. She can make money streaming weeby games, then use that money to buy more weeby games. She's a rationalist. If she can do all these awesome things on her computer sitting on her butt, why would she ever go outside and interact with real people.

Online Self

Username: BestSummon3rRowan
Character Name: Rowan Sakuya
Character Looks:
_puzzle_and_dragons_chinese_new_year_kirin_by_shadowsinking-d8ja42c.jpg

Character Personality: Happy-go lucky, optimistic with a hidden dirty sense of humour and violent streak. She loves making friends and going on adventures (carried over form real-life). If you make enemies with her, she'll give you a second chance but after that, if you betray her she will destroy you. She enjoys finding and using loopholes to get things done.
Character Class & Weapons: Shes a mage: summoner, able to summon the un-dead to do her bidding. Can do other simple magic for example little things like orbs of light. She uses a huge staff that can be used to whack things, and can summon, although she is squishy and can't be a front line hard hitter. She only uses scrolls to summon the bigger monsters/skeletons/creepy crawly undead things.
Pet752.png

(her staff)

Last edited:
Offline Self

Name: Lena Moroe
Looks:Pale and thin from being inside all the time, medium length dark brown hair. Usually seen smiling at her computer screen.
Personality: She is sarcastic, and doesn't beat around the bush. If she wants to say something she'll say it right to your face. Wants to be the best of the best so she will play night and day so her characters are high level. Also impulsive and willing to throw money(irl or ingame) into her characters. She uses video games to experience adventure, which she craves.
Family: Lives with her older brother who's just as obsessed with games as she is. Her parents live 20 minutes away.
Other: She lives her live from her computer. Its everything. She can live through an adventure with rpgs, stories, fanfics. She can make money streaming weeby games, then use that money to buy more weeby games. She's a rationalist. If she can do all these awesome things on her computer sitting on her butt, why would she ever go outside and interact with real people.

Online Self

Username: BestSummon3rRowan
Character Name: Rowan Sakuya
Character Looks:
_puzzle_and_dragons_chinese_new_year_kirin_by_shadowsinking-d8ja42c.jpg

Character Personality: Happy-go lucky, optimistic with a hidden dirty sense of humour and violent streak. She loves making friends and going on adventures (carried over form real-life). If you make enemies with her, she'll give you a second chance but after that, if you betray her she will destroy you. She enjoys finding and using loopholes to get things done.
Character Class & Weapons: Shes a mage: summoner, able to summon the un-dead to do her bidding. Can do other simple magic for example little things like orbs of light. She uses a huge staff that can be used to whack things, and can summon, although she is squishy and can't be a front line hard hitter. She only uses scrolls to summon the bigger monsters/skeletons/creepy crawly undead things.
Pet752.png

(her staff)

Accepted!

Are y'all still open for signups? Got a real fancy character design in the works, but I got a question about that for y'all GMz, so I'll send y'alls a PM about it's. Excuse my use of strange language there. I have no idea why I did it. I think I might be high on staying awake too long.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
Are y'all still open for signups? Got a real fancy character design in the works, but I got a question about that for y'all GMz, so I'll send y'alls a PM about it's. Excuse my use of strange language there. I have no idea why I did it. I think I might be high on staying awake too long.
Lack of sleep does tend to lead to going nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.