INTEREST CHECK Magical Girl/Magical Boy Academy Roleplay - (Optional) --> Randomized Character Challenge!

The character sheet is updated a little, so be sure to include the new things on it!

Name: Ariel Hanswill
Sex: Female
Normal Attire: White undershirt, tattered brown jacket 3 sizes to big, black sneakers.
Costume: Two inch black dress shoes, black stalkings, navy blue and deep green knee long skirt, navy blue corset shirt, deep green left shoulder cape.
Powers: Illusion. Can cast small illusions (changing color) for a long time, medium illusions (someone is someone else) for a moderate duration, and large illusions (the trees are attacking!) for a very short duration.
How did you get your powers: Her parents first recognized that Ariel had a spark of magical talent when little details around the house would change at random. They had no experience in the matter but were understanding and did as much research as humanly possible to try to find an answer.
Physical attributes: 5'5", 135 ibs, jet black hair in one side tail off of her left shoulder, pale skin, sharp face, milky white eyes.
Personality: Ariel tends to be quiet and distant, she grew up in a very nurturing home but never quite seemed to fit in anywhere. She never had much interest in other people, or anything really, besides the family calico cat, Ruffles.
How did you find out the academy's location: Her parents researched extensively to find anything that might explain what was going on with Ariel and if anything could help her. They found the academy.

Name: Nicola Olsen

Sex: Male

Normal Attire: white and red jacket, Blue Jeans and white sneakers when in the normal world.

Costume: His school attire is monk like, It is a blue body cloak that seems to moves on its own, under it is a white military like uniform with gold buttons.

Powers: Speed, activated by will.

How did you get your powers?: From a ancient native-American wind spirit he save from destruction by a dark spirit, his leg was injured greatly so the spirit contracted with him to help.

Physical attributes: narrow eyes are the color of bleached bone and his short, curly, luxurious, brown hair is worn in a uncomplicated style. He has a narrow build, 5'11.

Personality: very Compassionate, loves to nap once all work is done.

How did you find out the academy's location? One day the wind spirit told him of the place and took him there against his will since he need to learn these thing about magic.

(Is there a set age)

Hope you guys don't mind if I join c: this sounds interesting~

I would love white eyes, White Hair. I was heart broken when i found out i can't get a white Tatoo because it won't show up on my skin. White ink would look sexy on dark skin wouldn't it

@ChadJ
I see what you did there :P

(Is there a set age)
Since this is Magical Girl/Magical Boy themed, the age range should be 9-14
By the way guys, please post your character on the actual thread for the roleplay and i'm going to bed now so I guess we can start it tomorrow... G'night! (Sorry, but i'm so tired ;^;)

Here's my teacher so far.

Name: Cornelius Browning
Sex: Male
Normal Attire: pinstriped black business suit, black dress shoes, crisp white shirt, black tie.
Costume: black leather strap pants, flamboyant crimson jacket and black vest with pinstriped black and white collared shirt.
Powers: Mild telepathy (200 yd range. Only receive not send) and telekinesis (max 200 ibs).
How did you get your powers: Cornelius was born into a very business oriented family. His father slaved away at his law firm and
his mother didn't let a day go by without some hen party or meeting transpiring on their premises. Cornelius first became aware of his powers
when he could faintly hear the adulterous thoughts of his mother and an old family friend.
Physical attributes:6' 3" 180. Heavyset. Bald, Thick brown bushy beard
Personality: To the point almost by being mean, Cornelius is a very straightforward and loyal man who takes pride in strength and bravery.
How did you find out the academy's location: while on a pilgrimage, he stumbled upon students and inquired about their seemingly otherworldly natures. He then followed them back and was accepted once he was found to have magical potential.

Last edited by a moderator: