Magical Boy/Girl RP?

Should this be a drawn RP or written RP?

• Drawn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Written

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Why not both?

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica

Your neighborhood artist
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
All day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
I like Fantasy, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Yaoi, Yuri, and Romance. Please do not be shy in bringing up another genre. I just might be interested in it ^^

I can do incest and Mpreg as well
There's probably a ton out there, but I was curious if people would be interested if I started the RP. I wanted to base this off of Madoka Magica and Cute High Earth Defense Club Love.. One does not have to see it to take part in it.

Also, with the last interest check I made I got a fair amount of responses about a drawing RP in the interest check, so I'm curious if this should be one as well.

*If Drawn* This means Characters and posts will be drawn out instead of written.

*If Written* Same as every other RP.

*If Why not both?* Roleplayers can decide to draw or write out their posts.

While a drawn-out RP is an excellent idea on paper, in practice, it's junk because different people have different levels of skill when it comes to drawing, and you're liable to end up locking out the ones who are interested, but can't draw (like myself).

That said, it is an interesting idea, so I'm casting my vote for both so you can have artists and writers both in the RP. And I want in.

I like the drawing idea, but I'm not really the best at drawing (coughcough that means I'm horrible at drawing coughcough)

I like the drawing idea, but I'm not really the best at drawing (coughcough that means I'm horrible at drawing coughcough)

Art skill doesn't really matter. A drawing RP is really like one big comic book and art practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.