Magica★Girls ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want any relations to Kailani, before/ if she gets accepted?

Ohoho look at all these new people, hi! And now that there's a good amount of people in this RP:
I'm gonna say this again once more people join, but if anyone wants their character to have a relationship with Yoko of any kind (friend, rival, etc.; either pre-established or developed during the role play), just send me a PM and we can talk about it! We did this in other RPs I'm in, and it helps keep players active and aware of how they interact with other characters.
*jazz hands at post*
But yeah, I'm open to any kind of relationship, be it a friendship, rivalry, romantic, yeah! I just think it's easier to set relations beforehand so both players know where the relationship is heading. It can either be set before the events of the rp or could develop during it, I'm fine with either!

Ohoho look at all these new people, hi! And now that there's a good amount of people in this RP:

*jazz hands at post*
But yeah, I'm open to any kind of relationship, be it a friendship, rivalry, romantic, yeah! I just think it's easier to set relations beforehand so both players know where the relationship is heading. It can either be set before the events of the rp or could develop during it, I'm fine with either!

Which girls yours?

If you want, I could message you a small blurb of her personality, and you could decide if Kailani would get along with someone like her or not.

Shinku updated Magica★Girls ONLINE with a new update entry:

All Roleplay Guide Info Completed and new Magica Girls' Census Added!

Since my laziness finally left me for a while, I finally decided to finished the last information of the Roleplay Guide and it's finally availlable for you to read it. With that, 100% of the information is availlable! Still, if you think I need to add an explination of something, just let me know in the Chat Room.

Another thing, I took my time to count down every all the Charcater Profiles and made a "Magica Girls' Census". It's divided into 3 sections: the first one...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Shinku

Could weapons be given multiple forms? Like if i went to the weapon workshop

Yes, you can. That's actually how you supposed to move from one place to another. Just say where you will move on the post before that new one.

We can't go to the human world yet, right? (Though I do know the rules say we can go at anytime, I'm just making sure) I'm ready for some fighting

Hehe, my bad I've just never used dice in a RP, and I'm excited to try it out. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap! I forgot to make a thread from the human world! xD My bad, my bad! I'll go and make one!
@Reanimator Bob You have to find out during the dealing process.

@XxDreamingxX @Angelic Fusion Remember to updated your Profiles with the recieved items. That if you girl would use it later on a mission.
Everyone who recieved items or bought stuff, should update your Profiles.

Profile has been edited. That slider was a pain to deal with, but its all pretty now

Status
Not open for further replies.