Magica★Girls ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can start their own plots. Yoou can post your own post or join another person.

Reactions: Kobal
Is anyone wants to join up with me to start off with?
And just like Trionfi said earlier on, you can send me a PM about if you want your character have a certain relationship with mine. Let it be pre-developed or not.

It might be just a little bit before I reply, but I'll join up to you to start! And I'll send you a pm about relations.

@Angelic Fusion posted something on the IC, so why don't you girls see it and think if joining or not?

Same here! I shall jump in after Trionfi's post. I'm open to discussing any suggestions relating to Future interactions and relations of any kind any of you are considering. First RP I've joined in ages so let's have fun. :D

Nataliya is always open to interaction but I am letting her interactions with others decide the relationship she has with them. So everyone will have a clean slate.

Reactions: Lu'Lexa Ashe Galaxy
Due to a stupidity I did, some pictures on the CS appeared to be missing. I already add the pictures, so please, add them on your CS. Sorry, I know it was my fault.

@TehBrumbass , this is where you supposed to leave the OOC and unrelated stuff from the Signups.

Ill respond in abit. I may have Nataliya go to Atena's shrine in my next post. Depends on what happens with everyone else posts.

@Angelic Fusion Just when I was about to post a random event there! xD It's funny how your characters always got involved in weird stuff!

@Angelic Fusion Just when I was about to post a random event there! xD It's funny how your characters always got involved in weird stuff!
Oddly enough it happens more times than not. I always seem to be ahead of people even when they speak to me. I finish their sentences and thoughts out load before they can even do it. It normally freaks people out and even myself but I've learned to adore it. @Shinku Do you want me to wait untill you post your event or do you want me to move Nataliya there ahead of time?

@Angelic Fusion Just move her there if you won't roleplay with the other girls.

Well, moving her there was my original plan anyway. So, I will move her there to do what I planned to have her do.

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Shinku updated Magica★Girls ONLINE with a new update entry:

All IC Threads Successfully created!

Now, everyone can make their own plots with friends on the 4 Main location of this roleplay! The Main IC is right above the "Navagation Panel" and insde of that thread, you will find a awsome "World Navagation Panel" that will lead you to the rest of the ICs.

For now, missions won't be availlable until more players join this roleplay. So, please, spreed the word and help me to make this roleplay grow!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

I'm interested, but first im gonna read a lot of stuff

@Reanimator Bob xD Apparently, you in fact was drunk, buddy! Don't drink too much rum and thanks you for your interest! You're more than welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.