FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
It varies a lot due to my work schedule.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I'm really not picky about the genres, but you will see me a lot on Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Action and Fantasy roleplays.
Navegation Panel
Roleplay Introduction and Guide ← Know everything about Magica★Girls ONLINE Roleplay
Character Profiles Signups ← Become a Magica Girl and protect mankind
Roleplay Rules ← Know the do's and don't's of the Roleplay
[glow=yellow]Chat Room You are here![/glow]
Magica Girls' Census ← Know the number of Magica girls in the roleplay
Travel to Main IC

1702-ashford03_super.jpg

This is the place for everyone to ask any questions and related stuff about the upcoming Action MMORPG Magica★Girls ONLINE. Anyone can also say any coments, plan stuff related to the roleplay (when the IC is availlable), chill out, have fun, ANYTHING! This is like a "Chat Room" after all.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, amazing song selection for the trailer. I downright love that song.
Secondly, I can't wait for this to come out! I would love to try out another MMORPG RP. I always find those so much fun to do.

@Kobal Ah, thank you, Koba-chan! yeah, i'm still working on the remaining info and trying how to make a table for the CS. is kinda difficult making one here.

Koba, huh? That's a pretty sweet nickname.

If you need any help, I can become a Co-GM if need be!

Reactions: Stray Shinku
Seems interesting! Good luck

Shinku updated Magica★Girls ONLINE with a new update entry:

Rules Completed and Character Profile Template Availlable!

You heard that right, folks! The Rules are now availlable to read and get to know the Do's and Don't's of this roleplay.

Also, the Character Profiles thread is availlable now! The link is right at the beginning of this thread and right bellow the roleplay information. Took me long hours and days to make that silly table, but I must admit I like what I did and I bet you will too (at least hope so...).

Is this going this good, the IC will be...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Shinku updated Magica★Girls ONLINE with a new update entry:

All Berserkers Info fully uploaded and new Navegation Panel added!

Now, you can know more about the nemesis of all Magica Girls, the Berserkers. Other small information related to them are also there.

Another thing that's I decided to make is that cool Navegation Panel on top of every thread related to Magica★Girls ONLINE roleplay! That way, it will be more easy for you to know where you at and what you will find. You're welcome, by the way (xD).

Now, 50% of the roleplay is completed. Next step, the locations of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just thought about going on Iwaku and checking out the new threads. Love love love this!
I'm so posting up! :D Awesome idea.

I'm gonna say this again once more people join, but if anyone wants their character to have a relationship with Yoko of any kind (friend, rival, etc.; either pre-established or developed during the role play), just send me a PM and we can talk about it! We did this in other RPs I'm in, and it helps keep players active and aware of how they interact with other characters.

@Little Redd January Thank you! i'm you you liked it and welcome to the roleplay! Everything's gonna start this Thrusday and I'm as excited as you! xD

I'm gonna say this again once more people join, but if anyone wants their character to have a relationship with Yoko of any kind (friend, rival, etc.; either pre-established or developed during the role play), just send me a PM and we can talk about it! We did this in other RPs I'm in, and it helps keep players active and aware of how they interact with other characters.
@Trionfi I'd be happy and willing to be a friend or rival.

I changed Nataliya's theme around. It will be her singing voice as well as her theme.

Reactions: CrimDemon
Yes, I already heard it. I've bookmarked every CS of the roleplayers that made their Signups. That way, I can check on them easily. That was a good theme and pretty voice. Also, did you read the "Roleplay Walkthrough"? I've been uploading some info all day and I just need to add the "Character Deaths" and the ICs tomorrow before launching the whole roleplay. @Angelic Fusion

@Shinku

Yeah, I just skimmed over it all. Im not a giant fan of dice types of roleplays but the way you laid it out makes me want to give it a non-opinionated try. Also because its not entirely diced based and its not overwhelming.

Yes, I'm also a not fan of dice based games, but I just give it a try on this roleplay. That way, I will avoid roleplayers go all god mode. People will only throw dices during a fight or for open chests. @Angelic Fusion

Reactions: Angelic Fusion
  • Love
Reactions: 4 people
Status
Not open for further replies.