Magic school (Ignore post count)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you want me to have some of them already made with pictures or just leave it to the rp?

I think it's the kind of thing where what they look like is pretty irrelevant so I think just let whoever gets to class first decide what the teacher's going to be like for that day. Maybe have all the teachers be shapeshifters to accomodate a little humour there :D

Reactions: Salt Lord
I think it's the kind of thing where what they look like is pretty irrelevant so I think just let whoever gets to class first decide what the teacher's going to be like for that day. Maybe have all the teachers be shapeshifters to accomodate a little humour there :D
I fully agree. c:

Okay, thank you. I am still working on the OOC thread, just as an update.

Classes tend to kill rps whether or not the teacher is played. Class is boring, so so is the rp.

CLUB ADVISORS however could prove to be fun and helpful characters who double as a teacher. Which won't ever be seen

I wasn't planning on having full out classes role-played but rather have the teachers because they are constantly around the school as well. I am also thinking about having them be possible mentors for certain people and that they come on missions along with the students as supervision and fight along side them. The club activities part can be used as well.

Lol somehow I managed to forget the students would have magic :D

I dunno, non-magical schools can be pretty fun too, but that does require a larger frequency of yuri.

Update: I'm still working on it all. I've gotten most of it finished but I'm very slow and distracted by the end of semester right now. I have a lot of school work due and finals are coming up soon so I'm a bit slower at creating the OOC than I normally am.

It's fine. Take your time, and be careful not to worry too much about us leaving or you'll fail. I promise I'll still be interested for the roleplay. Dunno about Karakui, though.

Thank you. I'm getting it done though I still have to add some more things to it. I'm hoping to have the thread ready soon. I don't want to make you all wait forever.

I'm hoping and going to try for getting the OOC up tomorrow sometime.

Is this up/open? I have a character I'd like to use for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.