Magic or No Magic, People Fall in Love(OOC-Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, okay.. Just inform me whenever, 'kay? ^_^

Anyone else planning on making a second character, so I can make some decisions

I can make an additional male if an imbalance stays present. However, Hibiki's parts will likely be more plentiful.

I could make a male character, I was conflicted between making a male or female to begin with anyways. xD

It seems we're getting more male characters, so I'll stick with one for now. I'm looking forward to the IC.

-casually slides dude into spotlight-

678411.jpg

|| NAME ||
Hiroko Himura

|| AGE ||
Eighteen.

|| PERSONALITY ||
Hiroko is known for his complete kindness. He is the definition of a pure cinnamon roll, always putting others before himself, even if it results in his own unhappiness. He can be kind of oblivious to the atmosphere, and even a bit daft, so you may have to clue him in on things. Sexual innuendos would probably fly right over his head if you ever made one. Easily flustered, and maybe a little emotional, Hiroki is just a sweetheart all around. He's rarely ever angry, so if he ever is, he had literally been pushed to his limits. A tad too passive and not nearly as aggressive as he should be, Hiroki probes to be a great friend and probably a greater lover, if he ever got around to that. Unfortunately, he may be too shy to even try and admit any feelings.

|| BIO ||
Hiroko has been born and raised in this small town, not really believing in the legends that linger around. To him, it's just an ordinary town, it's just home. He lives in a small home with his single mother, and his two younger sisters. No one really knows what happened to Hiroko's dad, and he never speaks of him, so it's safe to say he just up and left Hiroko and his family from a young age. Just recently out of high school, he is working at a local pet shelter to help provide income for his family, and is currently deciding between colleges.

|| CRUSH ||
None.

|| HOBBIES/TALENTS ||
- He loves animals.
- Great care taker.
- Naturally very caring and loving.
- Good at persuading.
- He can play the violin, but he hasn't touched in forever.

|| EXTRA ||
- He wants to be a veterinarian.
- His sisters' names are Rin and Yuki.
- His name means "generous and fair" so it's pretty fitting.
- He swings both ways. (I just. Can't make completely straight characters--))​

Alright, I'm going to start the IC tomorrow. I'm busy all day today.

Also @NewKingofDrangleic @Shayla @Crow I'm going to have to give other people a chance to make a character if you don't make one by next Tuesday

Can't wait! :D

Name:Kyoshiro Mikamura

appearance:

Personality: cool, calm, sort of laid back, but when it comes to his writing he tends to get just sorta kinda crazy (not cucko but omg gotta finish it). Other than that Kyoshiro tends to be a bit out of reach with people, due to his shut in ways he tends to come off on thee wrong foot with people without meaning to. Kyoshiro feels standoffish but he is actually a decent guy once you can work past his slightly uppity tone and nonplussed attitude.

Short Bio: Kyoshiro (Ki for short) uses the town as a retreat away from his city life to get calmed down and relaxed so that he can belt out more chapters for his books. He has stayed there in the past and wishes to stay there again to finish more chapters for his latest book, thankfully no one has realized that he and his nom de plume, Akihiko Watanabe, are the same person. He has a room in the local inn and tends to stay for months-years at a time. He has been so wrapped up with this latest book of his that he has been there for two years now, emailing chapters to his publisher, he feels at ease in the small town and always wishes he could stay longer than he does and has made this the time to do it.

Crush:

Hobbies/Talents: collects anything mecha related, writes small time as well as having a few books published. Is a talented writer and speaker. Goes through a daily routine of workouts to stay in shape, the last of it all is ajog around some areas in town.

Extra: His left eye is a deep emerald green and his right eye is an icy blue

Seriously almost forgot I was going to actually make a japanese character rather than just use one of my norms.

Name:Kyoshiro Mikamura

appearance:

Personality: cool, calm, sort of laid back, but when it comes to his writing he tends to get just sorta kinda crazy (not cucko but omg gotta finish it). Other than that Kyoshiro tends to be a bit out of reach with people, due to his shut in ways he tends to come off on thee wrong foot with people without meaning to. Kyoshiro feels standoffish but he is actually a decent guy once you can work past his slightly uppity tone and nonplussed attitude.

Short Bio: Kyoshiro (Ki for short) uses the town as a retreat away from his city life to get calmed down and relaxed so that he can belt out more chapters for his books. He has stayed there in the past and wishes to stay there again to finish more chapters for his latest book, thankfully no one has realized that he and his nom de plume, Akihiko Watanabe, are the same person. He has a room in the local inn and tends to stay for months-years at a time. He has been so wrapped up with this latest book of his that he has been there for two years now, emailing chapters to his publisher, he feels at ease in the small town and always wishes he could stay longer than he does and has made this the time to do it.

Crush:

Hobbies/Talents: collects anything mecha related, writes small time as well as having a few books published. Is a talented writer and speaker. Goes through a daily routine of workouts to stay in shape, the last of it all is ajog around some areas in town.

Extra: His left eye is a deep emerald green and his right eye is an icy blue

Seriously almost forgot I was going to actually make a japanese character rather than just use one of my norms.
accepted!

~ Finally was able to get one up! Sorry for the delay ~

Xin.Hua.600.1865966.jpg

Name:

Hana Mai Fujiyama
divider2.png

Personality:
Sweet ~ Kind ~ Daring ~ Creative ~ Witty ~ Stubborn
Hana has always been extremely creative and book smart on most things. When bored or even nervous you can find her behind the bookshop counter sewing a new creation or writing away one of the many stories that drift into her min. She loves animals and children and has a large heart to most.. Though can be shy when getting to know someone better.

Short Bio:
Hana has lived in the town her entire life and cannot remember a moment not spent in the town. In all honesty she wanted to believe all the legend's that surrounded the town were true but in her heart she was scared of falling in love. Having been ten year's old and watching her parent's constantly fight when they always said they loved another with all their heart's. She was originally known throughout the town for her lyrical singing voice that touched the heart's of all. But , soon left it behind when her parent's separated. She just recently finished at the local university and now spends her day's working in her families local bookshop. People still often ask her to pursue singing and she tends to ignore it for she no longer can find the inspiration to sing.
Crush:

N/A
Hobbies/Talents:
Talented writer in both music and stories ~ Sew's quite well ~ Love to take run's daily ~ Help's often at the small town daycare and even does substitute teaching - Can often be found at the lake at night stargazing at the star's above.
Extra:
~ Has a crescent shaped bookmark on her left hip.
~ Secretly can sing extremely well - But she stopped year's ago but is still known throughout the town for it.
~ Fear's falling in love due to her parent's issue's.
~ Has been considering moving away.

Well, I'll be real busy so at best I can continue on my app on late Wednesday. Examinations and such.

That being said I will verk on it.

~ Finally was able to get one up! Sorry for the delay ~

Xin.Hua.600.1865966.jpg

Name:

Hana Mai Fujiyama
divider2.png

Personality:
Sweet ~ Kind ~ Daring ~ Creative ~ Witty ~ Stubborn
Hana has always been extremely creative and book smart on most things. When bored or even nervous you can find her behind the bookshop counter sewing a new creation or writing away one of the many stories that drift into her min. She loves animals and children and has a large heart to most.. Though can be shy when getting to know someone better.

Short Bio:
Hana has lived in the town her entire life and cannot remember a moment not spent in the town. In all honesty she wanted to believe all the legend's that surrounded the town were true but in her heart she was scared of falling in love. Having been ten year's old and watching her parent's constantly fight when they always said they loved another with all their heart's. She was originally known throughout the town for her lyrical singing voice that touched the heart's of all. But , soon left it behind when her parent's separated. She just recently finished at the local university and now spends her day's working in her families local bookshop. People still often ask her to pursue singing and she tends to ignore it for she no longer can find the inspiration to sing.
Crush:

N/A
Hobbies/Talents:
Talented writer in both music and stories ~ Sew's quite well ~ Love to take run's daily ~ Help's often at the small town daycare and even does substitute teaching - Can often be found at the lake at night stargazing at the star's above.
Extra:
~ Has a crescent shaped bookmark on her left hip.
~ Secretly can sing extremely well - But she stopped year's ago but is still known throughout the town for it.
~ Fear's falling in love due to her parent's issue's.
~ Has been considering moving away.
Accepted

@Crow just put in a history and personality for now and you'll be fine.

How about my character starts off at 12, but at a certain arc, he becomes 13?

Status
Not open for further replies.