Magic is the simpilest thing

"Perhaps the bed would be more comfterable?" She suggested as she slipped off her bra and tossing it aside on the floor.

Jake smiled as he purposely groped her to push her off gently. He climbed onto the bed and took her up with him. He licked quickly around and over her nipples.

She titled her head back, closing her eyes, smiling a little at the sensation. As he worked her chest, she undid her jeans, though she didn't yet take them off.

Jake licked up her breast onto her neck. He nipped on it rather softly at first, but later started biting. His hands running up her back into her hair.

She titled her head back, her nipples hardening as she became more aroused by his touches. "Jake..." She breathed, her call of his name no more then a whisper. She smiled upon saying his name.

Jake found himself immediately turned on by the call of his name. He looked down at himself and looked back up at her. No matter what he decided to keep the respect of a lady. "You ready?" he asked, for he knew he was.

"Not...not all the way." She said, and leaned forward to kiss him. She kissed his neck and slowly kissed up to his lips.

He kissed back, but was confused at her answer. She seemed ready to him. He also thought she knew what he was doing. He wondered what must had been wondering through her mind at the moment.

"I'm sorry." She said, seeing the confusion in his eyes. "I was getting to far ahead of myself." She blushed, hoping he wasn't angry with her.

He nodded still a little confused. "Uh no problem." he said. He smiled and blushed a bit as he handed back over her bra. He smiled a little.

She knew he was displeased as she dressed and climbed on top of him. She sighed and she slipped her shirt on the then rebuttoned and zipped her jeans. "I'm sorry." She whispered, and disappeared down the hall.

Jake sat up. And rubbed his eyes. He slowly smiled. Even though his virginity was still in his possession, he was pumped. 'That was AWESOME,' he thought to himself. Jake looked around the room still smiling like there was no tomorrow. He then threw his head back onto his pillow and tried to sleep already knowing he wasn't going to. Eventually his smile faded. 'How in the world am I going to talk to her again with out making it awkward?' He didn't want to avoid her. He was her teacher, and he loved her. Jake couldn't simply avoid her. He stayed up for the rest of the day thinking about it.

She went to the garden and found a bench underneath of a cherry tree. It was in a small clearining with a fountain. She watched the water and decided she should have some fun with it. She concentrated on the little droplets, making them bounce in random directions and patterns, surprised by her sudden controll over her abilities. She smiled a little as she entertained herself, though it soon faded. What had she been thinking? Nearly doing something crazy like that with a man she bearly knew? She wondered, shaking her head. She sighed and gave up with the water droplets, leaning back on the stone bench and looking up at the gray clouds.

(sorry bout that. I was on tour)

Jake ran his fingers through his hair. He eventually looked out his window. He watched the clouds outside turn into the shape of a heart. He then brought it closer to his window, then slowly sent it off so others could glance. His heart still pounding.

She sighed and got up, walking back into the resort. She went back to Jake's room and knocked on the door.

Jake jumped at the knock. He slowly turned from the window and looked at the door. He opened it his love. "Hey." he said to her.

"Hey." She greeted, smiling shyly. "May I...uh...come in?" She asked.

Jake nodded. "Uh....sure." he hesitated to say. He let her in and awkwardly stood infront of her. "soooo."

"Why don't we go a little slower?" She suggested. "Get to...know each other." Was she ready to talk about her past? She had no idea. She looked at him with green eyes.

Jake nodded. "Fine with me." he said rather quickly.