Magic Empires RP ~ Help to decide the fate of the four continents

Status
Not open for further replies.
((OOC: Yes! Absolutely lovely you two! ^_^ This is what I was hoping would happen with the fighting. Lots of info X3 Also who's on which team, since it's 2v2?))

Selvaria looked towards Randall, and jumped off of the pillar. She gripped her sword tight for a second unleashing the glow of the blade. It couldn't be said that her sword did all the work. In fact, her sword did less work than she did, though it did help. She charged at Randall, sliding her foot on the ground and knocking his foot out from under him, causing him to fall down.

She quickly stopped, and swung her sword up above her, and back down with tremendous speed and force, causing a crater and plenty of smoke. When the smoke cleared, she was surprised. His armor had held up to the blow, and though he may be a tiny bit out he breath, he was more or less fine otherwise. He kicked her away, and jumped back up, hitting her with fireballs, and charged at her, so all she could do was jump out of the way.

She ducked and rolled, standing back up, she shot a fire-bolt towards Alex and Jinx, erupting on the ground between them in massive smoke, just to make things interesting in their battle.

Randall was going to do something tremendous. Very dangerous, something that could get him killed. Dammit. Just do it. You'll recharge in no time...
He leaped up, and threw an inferno at the ground to propel him a far distance upward. ''This better not get me killed...'' prayed Randall. With this, he summoned a huge thunderstorm. Clouds rushed towards the arena. Lightning was striking inside of the arena now. Most concerning of all, he couldn't use magic due to his internal mana pool being empty. He landed on the ground and on his feet. Unsheathing his lightning-bolt shaped sword, he ran towards Selvaria, and although the storm had taken all of his mana off of him, he could still fight.

He sidestepped and slashed repeatedly at Selvaria, all before jumping back before a strong wind pushed him to the wall. Feeling his mana replenishing 'drop by drop', he decided to wait for the right moment and when there was a reasonable amount to use magic. Falling down, he got back up and threw a kick towards Selvaria.

((OOC: I'm currently in progress of trying to draw a scene from the battle, hope it turns out good!))

Reactions: Kelsi Kitsune
((OOC: Thanks so much :D. As for teams, Randall and I are fighting You and Jinx at the moment. Though, don't you think it would be interesting if the winning team had a sudden match against eachother at the end?))

In the middle of his concentration and vigilance, a random fireball landed inbetween Alex and the sphere.

"You bitch," Alex spluttered, looking towards Selvaria. "I don't fucking interrupt your fight, now do I? What the hell?"

"Randall, control your Goddamn fight."

Looking back to the sphere, Alex realized that looking away may not have been the best idea. Jinx was already on the move, and he would have to pay complete attention if he wanted to follow through with his plan.

(If I'm being too vulgar, just tell me. It's in character only, I promise :D.)

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
((OOC: So I have two questions, one, is it too late to join? The other being I'm new to this site, how do I change the color of my writing? Thanks in advance.))

((OOC: No, it definitely isn't too late. Just wait for a point that you feel comfortable to jump in. My suggestion would be to have your character watching from the sidelines. Comment a little bit on it, establish the background, and jump in next fight. As for the colour, you'll see an option in the top middle of your toolbar whilst typing. It's a capital A with a line underneath. You should see two of them. The one on the left is what you want. Just click on that, choose your colour, and type :D. Welcome to the fun.))

Wishing he was out there in the arena with the four combatants he unconsciously reached back to grab the hilts of his weapons, itching for battle, his arms were tense, legs continuously in motion as he impatiently waited for his own battle to start. "I really should be analyzing their individual fight style but I can't even think straight... Maybe I'll sneak back into the training rooms." Kyn felt a hand on his shoulder. " His rival since childhood, Jynra looked at him with the most arrogant sneer on his face. "Hm. I thought you'd be too scared to come, I guess we'll finally settle things between us, I'd better see you in the finals, if not, well, I didn't expect much from you anyway." Kyn stood at his full height of 5"10 and looked at Jynra coldly through his winter-green eyes. "Say what you will, when I win I'll provide for your sister, don't worry." Kyn pushed past him and back into the training room, taking out his pre-battle adrenaline on a couple of wooden dummies he found in the back. ((OOC: Was that fine? I haven't really roleplayed in a while..))

((OOC: Please make sure to separate a little between every three or four sentences sometimes. And be as vulgar as you like. I like a little spicy dialogue.))

Selvaria dodged the strikes of Randall's sword, but was kicked back, and a lightning bolt struck behind her, knocking her to the ground. She got up quick, and gripped her sword even tighter, causing it to change color from blue to gold. With one swift movement, she was on Randall with a swift blade movement, which he dodged just in time, only to dodge another, and another.

Selvaria was unrelenting, and her eyes were turning red, then gold, the blue, and so on. She was almost going insane with her attacks, each one a little more devastating, and as if she wasn't losing any stamina. Randall, being the warrior he was, only lost a tiny bit of stamina each time, so his movements would stay at speed for a while yet.

With a quick backstep, Latirona stabbed her sword in the ground, causing an inferno of fire and lightning to encase the arena. Nobody could see, or get, in or out. She took quick control and pulled herself back from loss of control, her sowrd turning blue again, and eyes returning to normal. She now waited, as she couldn't afford to go crazy like that again. SHe'd kill them all, and killing wasn't what she wanted to do.

{A section in the fire that surrounds the arena opened, and the Chairman yelled, "Everyone, we have a twist. Jynra, and Kyn, are added to the fight, only they will be battling each other. As for everyone in the arena, they are not to be targeted, and they are not to target you. Jyn, Kynra, please keep your battling to yourselves. failure to follow, will be met with disqualitication. As soon as you are done, make your way out. Randall, Alex, Jinx, and Selvaria, please wrap this up, as we need to get on with the full fledged Crucible." He said in a loud voice, making everyone look at him.}

((Let's hurry up and finish, so we can start full disqual combats. Most disqual will be a player vs npc. If you want to battle a player, pm them. ONLY do this if you don't mind being eliminated from the game. Please do not join back for a while if you've been eliminated. I will update the first post with max amount of characters you can have.))

((OOC: Will do.))

Feeling his bloodlust slowly strip away, Alex was suddenly exhausted. He had been worried about this potential outcome and had been trying his best to finish things beforehand. Unfortunately, he didn't enjoy straight up assaults very much. He liked to see the fear in his opponent's eyes as they realized that they were going to die. That it was all over. He would simply have to satisfy his lust the way he normally did when nobody was around. He glanced quickly at his left wrist, still wrapped in bandages from last time, and sighed.

Sitting down, Amaya put his hands up. "I resign."

"There will be no resignations. We will fight until everybody is unconscious or dead. These are the rules that have been decided," The Chairman replied.

Sighing once more, Alex put down his sword and lifted his palm up to his head. If he won't let me resign, I'll simply end it myself.

While Dark Lightning was a deadly art, those skilled in it could reduce the current enough to simply knock an opponent out. This wasn't widely known because those that took the time to master it were usually killers. Preparing himself for what he was about to do, Alex allowed a tiny amount dark lighting to flow through his hand. Just barely enough to interrupt the flow of his body for a couple seconds, though that was more than enough to knock him out.

Falling onto his back, Alex was asleep. One of the few times he could find peace from his inner demons. From the voices in his head and the threads of his mind. It was a nice sleep. Unfortunately, it would soon be interrupted once the rest of the fighters were finished.

"Alex Amaya is unconscious. He will be put in last place for the rankings, regardless of how well or poorly he fought," The Chairman declared.

((OOC: Does that work? I figured I'll let things work their way out from here. I love seeing what you guys write :D.))

((OOC: Are you cool with me ending it like that for time's sake? If not, I can redact that one and wait for a post from my opponent.))

Randall looked at where Alex had committed knockout-ocide. One less to worry about... now what about them? Staring at the two girls who suddenly put their attention toward him, he thought fast and jumped to the wall and kicked off toward the wall parallel to it. His mana pool replenished, he pushed off into the air and sent lightning bolts after the girls. He dived in the air and flipped back just in time to slow himself down and get ready to block or attack.

''Come at me, bro.'', he taunted.

After hearing the chairman's announcement, Kyn rose to his feet, silently readying himself for the final confrontation with Jynra. He laughed aloud to himself. "This is perfect, kill him off in the beginning and enjoy the rest of the competition.. Great."

And with that both Jynra and Kyn entered the arena. Kyn drew his daggers and slowly began circling Jynra. Jynra called out.
"Aww is the little bastard child scared to face the real son? Coward." And with that Jynra pulled out an ornate broadsword which was the heirloom of the Reinier family. It's hilt was gilded and the large emerald in it's pommel shined fiercely as Jynra charged his half-brother.

The chains around Kyn's forearm clanked as he braced for his half-brother's brutal frontal assault.

After dodging the lightning, Selvaria charged towards Randall with one last attack, knocking his sword out of the way with hers, and delivering a swift kick to the chest. Not wasting her time, she took the blunt side of her sword, after kneeing him in the chest, and hit him in the chest while he was bent over, blasting him upwards into the air.

Within a second she was in the air with him, and delivered the blunt side again, to his back this time, knocking him down to the ground with extreme force. Selvaria fell to the ground towards him, turning at the right moment so her elbow hit him in the back. It was over, Jinx had been hit by the lightning, but was still standing. Randall was knocked out, and Selvaria rolled off of him, out cold as well, from the impact.

The chairman rose, "Winners are, Jinx, and Selvaria. Jinx moves to the top, Randall moves to bottom, just before Alex, and Selvaria before Randall. Kynn, Jynra, fight for your glory!" he said, firmly, raising an open hand out towards the arena.

As Jynra charges him, Kyn leaps into the air, launching a gust of air behind him. Kyn turns and launches another blast of air to slow down and land behind his attacker.

As Jynra realizes what Kyn was doing he began to turn, luckily for him Kyn's daggers only managed to maim his arm. "Damn, I missed, let's try again." Kyn's winter green eyes flash as he runs at Jynra.

Jynra sees this coming and grabs his sword with both arms, wincing in pain and attempts a preemptive strike against Kyn.

Selvaria sits up from her bed, looking around to find Randall and Alex also in beds, and Jinx standing with her foot against the wall. It was a good match, but Selvaria felt she could've done better. "How's the other two doing in their battle?" Selvaria asked, looked at Randall. "Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry for denting your armor, Randall! Please forgive me.." She yelled.

Hearing shouts, Alex started moving around in his bed, annoyed. Unfortunately for him, Alex was already awake enough to realize that he could hear it, so he wasn't going back to slep. Opening his eyes, he looked around the room and saw the other combatants he just faced.

"Well, guys, that was pretty fun. Guess we'll actually fight a little later on in the games, yeah?"

Alex was trying to put on a friendly face. He knew that he had lost control, but beyond that, he didn't really remember. He did know, however, that he had to satiate himself if he was going to stay around for a little while longer. That, however, he would do in private.

Selvaria go up and walked around the room, and stopped at the window. She noticed they were in what seemed to be a royal guards chambers or something, as it was overlooking the arena just to the right of the Chariman. She held her sword tightly, thinking of a time when she overlooked a place just as far down.

This place was her village, and it was burning to the ground. People were laying on the ground, others were fighting for their lives. Some had just given up and were taking their lives. Her family was all gone since before this, so why was she hesitant? She lived here, it was her home since birth. And now there was nothing. Nothing she could do, nothing that could save it, nothing.

She watched in her mind, with tears in her eyes, as she relived it. Selvaria came back to reality when she closed her eyes tight, screaming in uselessness, "Nooooo! Make it stop!!" She realized where she was, falling to her knees. She looked down, slightly embarrassed, but more-so not wanting to show her tear-filled eyes to the rest of them.

Randall wasn't asleep; he'd secretly been pretending to sleep, he woke up pretty early... ''How's the other two doing in their battle? Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry for denting your armor, Randall! Please forgive me...'' Randall opened an eye. ''It's fine, Selvaria. Just one question, do I look bad?'' he asked. There was an aching pain in every part of his body, most likely because of the fighting or mana fatigue. Feeling his face, nothing hurt very bad, but the headaches were really starting to annoy him. Randall grunted. ''Well, good fight! You guys did good...'' He managed to make out a grin before another migraine came up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kyn blasts air to his side to evade the vertical slash. He throws one of the daggers into Jynra's dominant arm. The dagger, attached to the chain on Kyn's arm is pulled out as he throws the second one in.

Jynra drops to the ground, his arm going limp. Kyn throws a dagger one more time, into Jynra's thigh, hitting an artery. He then turns and shouts to the Chairman's booth. "Is he done or should I let him bleed out? Either works for me."

Jinx leaned her head against the wall and pulled a pin out of her pouch and put it between her lips, she then pulled her hands up over her head. "Jeez, they're taking forever." Jinx started pacing around the room, until she some how ended clinging to the small chandelier.

A little stomp that didn't shake the building, but was loud with a yet gentle tone. "Ozo." The stomping stopped for a second and a sigh from what seemed to be a guard was heard, the stomping started again but at a faster pace. The sound suddenly stopping a bear's head peeked through the doorway, it made a sound in an attempt to say 'Polo'.

"How you doing bud-" Jinx was cut off by Selvaria's screams. Ozo ducked and covered his ears and Jinx lowered herself gesturing for Ozo to calm down. She turned her neck to the other two men, noticing they weren't doing anything she stepped out and tossed a smoke grenade to mask Selvaria.

Status
Not open for further replies.