Magic Deception (Anti & Noodles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mz. Hyde

Original poster
Shouting is heard as several women are being marched through a village. They are convicted of using witch craft. As they walk, people began to throw food and other objects at them and to shout curse words at them. Their faces are covered with a blindfold so that who ever is sentencing their fate will not see their expressions. They are soon taking to an old stone bridge. Their blind folds are taken off and a rope is placed around each one of their necks. A crowd begins to form around the bridge, some of them are crying while other people in the crowd are shouting and yelling. All of the women except one are crying, for they know they are innocent, but there is no way of convincing them that they are. "Before they ceromony begins, would any of you like to confess of your sins? To be spared of your fate?" A priest asks. All of the women begin to nod except one. “Yes! Yes! I made a contract with the devil!” One says as tears continue to flow down her face. "I made an ointment from boar's fat and nothing more to give to my sick grandfather!" Another says as she sniffs. "I also made a contract with the devil! Please! Please spare me!" Another says with tears in her eyes. "And I too! But please please spare me!" The fourth women says as tears well up. The last women is quiet, but she has an evil smirk on her lips.

The priest then nods and then looks at the heavily armored men. "Do it, procede with the ceromony," He says. The men nod and go to grab one of the girls. "Wait! I thought you were going to spare us! No!" The girl that was grabbed says. "Your soul will be spared, but god has to make judgement on your body," he says as he signals the men. The men then throw her over the side of the bridge and she is hung. They then grab another girl and throw her over the side of the bridge, he fate the same. Then the second, third and fourth and their fates are all the same. Then they go to grab the last women. She begins to laugh evilly and pushes the men off of her. "You priest, you're going to burn in hell along with all the rest of the mortals!" She says with a laugh again. "Grab her! Grab her now!" The priest orders. The men go to grab her and just as they do, they begin to scream in terror as they burst into flames. Then she says as spell and disappears.

That was several months ago, Selena was a real witch. She felt pitty for those who were tried and were innocent. She had began to hate all of mankind because they had captured and tried her mother and killed her. She wanted to put the whole entire world in darkness and not to mention a plague as well. She had been on the run from every other village because they kept trying her as a witch. The village she was in now, she tried to keep to herself. She has been in this village for three days now and nothing has happened yet. The other villages she had been had a terrible fate, she put a plague upon them and killed all of them. She didn't plan on staying in this village too long either.

As she was walking toward an inn that she used to stay in, a man comes up to her. 'Hey pretty girl wanna have some fun?" he asks with a up to no good smirk on his face. He gets closer and begins to touch her every where. Men can be such pigs! She thinks. She tries her best to stop him and continue on her way. But the man wouldn't give up. She tried once more to stop him, so that she could go on her way, but it was no use. Finally she gave up trying and says a spell. The man began to gasp and cough. Then scream as it seemed like his skin melted off his body and then his skeleton dicintgrated. Of course many people saw this. They began to scream and shout the word witch. She then took off running, trying to get away. But it was no use, she was the scooped up by two strong me. A preist came up to her. "So you're the one who had been causing this plague" he says. Selena then spits in his face. She despised mortals, but men more, but those who called themselves "holy men" even more.

The priest frowned, "Take her to the dungeon! Later on we will decide her fate." He says. The men nod and drag her off to a large dark dangy and dank dungeon. They shove her in a cell and lock the door. That was several days ago, now. She is sitting in the back of the cell they put her in. She was glad that they didn't bother her any more, before today they would come in and abuse her.

Status
Not open for further replies.