Magi: War of Kings and Magic (OOC/Sign Ups) ~Open!~

Btw you guys can have one of your characters be the leader thats recruiting for the dungeon group in one of the other countries except Sindria, it doesnt have to be a NPC or me. I dont plan on Omorose or Sagira being a leader.

kitsun_iseki_by_axeroix-d7c2mm6.png

Name: Takeshi Kamui "Kau" Iseki (Goes by Takeshi, Kamui or Kau )
Height: 5'6
Weight: 140
Personality: Will RP out, but does not like to be made fun of about his height
Class: Djinn Vessel
Metal or Djinn Vessel: Djinn Sutekh is sealed within his sword. When activated, Ren's sword is engulfed in a bright light transforming the blade, extending it and changing its color to white with the edge being a bright red. Ren's palms also transform into a white hardened rock like stack with red lines on it. Ren is capable of summoning and controlling light from his blade, able to fire off arcs or beams of pure light from his sword.

He's yet to unlock djinn equip.
Magic: N/A
Gear:
Sword in picture
Theme Song(s): (Optional)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Takeshi Kamui "Kau" Iseki (Goes by Takeshi, Kamui or Kau )
Height: 5'6
Weight: 140
Personality: Will RP out, but does not like to be made fun of about his height
Class: Djinn Vessel
Metal or Djinn Vessel: Djinn Sutekh , the god of Storms and Disorder ( Idk if this is already taken, let me know if it is o.o ), sealed within his sword. When activated, Ren's sword is engulfed in a bright light transforming the blade, extending it and changing its color to white with the edge being a bright red. Ren's palms also transform into a white hardened rock like stack with red lines on it. Ren is capable of summoning and controlling light from his blade, able to fire off arcs or beams of pure light from his sword.
He's yet to unlock djinn equip.
Magic: N/A
Gear: Sword in picture
Theme Song(s): (Optional)
Hmmm more out of curiosity than a problem but if Sutekh is the god of Storms/Disorder (which that power isnt taken) then why is his power the use of light? Wouldnt that be like the god of light or the sun? Just wondering =)

Hmmm more out of curiosity than a problem but if Sutekh is the god of Storms/Disorder (which that power isnt taken) then why is his power the use of light? Wouldnt that be like the god of light or the sun? Just wondering =)
To be honest, I forgot to remove that part xD I originally planned onto the djinn being a storm type, a mixture of lightning and wind but decided to go with light >.< since someone already got a wind type Djinn. I'll change that right now

To be honest, I forgot to remove that part xD I originally planned onto the djinn being a storm type, a mixture of lightning and wind but decided to go with light >.< since someone already got a wind type Djinn. I'll change that right now
Ah that makes sense. Hes accepted! Maybe Takeshi could come across Sagira in Reim?

Ah... If someone is going to Reim, maybe try to interact with Kolvs? ×_×

Actually A Djinn is lesser than a God honestly. I cant see how your Djinn is a god.

Actually A Djinn is lesser than a God honestly. I cant see how your Djinn is a god.
I dont think he meant it in that way Aki.

0.0 Where is everyone?

@Akashi: You gonna get your CS's up soon?

@Akashi: You gonna get your CS's up soon?
Yeah about that.. Not sure if I'm going to join after all. I may just make one character. But you don't have to reserve the spots for me anymore. I am sorry about this though. Though it's highly likely I may join with one character. Hopefully I'll jump in soon.

Yeah about that.. Not sure if I'm going to join after all. I may just make one character. But you don't have to reserve the spots for me anymore. I am sorry about this though. Though it's highly likely I may join with one character. Hopefully I'll jump in soon.
Thats ok, I'll just keep the Magi spot reserved for ya unless you rather the Djinn Equip. I hope you do join tho =)

Edit: Oops I meant Fanalis spot

Last edited:
Everyone still interested in this?

Of course I'm still interested.....

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
I'm glad you guys are still interested (sorry for taking so long to get back to you) but I'm not sure if this is gonna stay afloat since @Edge hasnt said anything and Akashi doesnt seem to be joining. Leaving only us 3 >_<

I'm glad you guys are still interested (sorry for taking so long to get back to you) but I'm not sure if this is gonna stay afloat since @Edge hasnt said anything and Akashi doesnt seem to be joining. Leaving only us 3 >_<
I am thinking of making a character. If that's cool with you.

Im alive. I think