INTEREST CHECK Mage School

So...a wolf that can use magic? Because I would be fine with that, so long as your wolf can communicate in a logical manner (no speech, but telepathy, magic writing, or just regular wolf communication). But what I want's not that important, since it's not my RP. ^~^ Just throwing in my vote.

And I don't see why destruction and restoration wouldn't be allowed. Many cultures recognize that duality (mostly represented by Fire). But again, it's not my game.

As you can see, I like to talk when it's not my place. ^//^

Also, I just made up my own classes. Don't see why that wouldn't be an option.

Creating your classes would be a better idea, especially since trying to make a list wouldn't really work out, in my opinion.

As for the wolf idea, it seems do-able, but I was looking for more of an all human way of play. But, I do have an open mind and might
consider it an option. I'm not sure yet.

As for Ermine 'speaking when its not your place', you helped me make this whole thing in the first place! XD

Well alright, I just find things easier when there's a list of options. Must just be me, I guess. I'll have classes up on my sheet in a bit then, just lemme think. ^^;;

I could make up a list of levels and classes if you think you need it. Or you could describe your character and I could add them.

Also, Somatics class is casting without a focus (wand, staff, sword, etc). Blood magic still requires blood, but...SECRET CLASSES~

I really hope you have room for one more person. I've tried to exercise the same concept in a roleplay but my partner couldn't do old style and I cannot do modern settings.

Considering we don't have many characters...I'd say go ahead. ^~^ Because I wouldn't mind there being a lot of people, so long as everyone contributes. ^~^

Tyla Aiyana Philomena

Race: Human

Mage Type: Standard

Magic Specialty: Destruction, Illusion.

Appearance: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/TrinityDemonia/TylaAiyanaPhilomena1.jpg

Weapon: Black crystal dagger that supposedly contains the blood of a Goddess.

Zodiac Birth Sign: Scorpio.

Weaknesses: Cannot speak in incantations, easily corruptible.

Classes: Advanced Destruction, Advanced Illusion, Potionmaking (Wants to take Blood and Voodoo classes, Hexes.)

I doubt there'd be blood classes...officially...-coughs and points at one of the two secret classes Cosette is taking and/or teaching- And Voodoo would just be Enchantment, Restoration, and Divination. <.< Suppose it could be an even more advanced class with those as prerequisites?

Also, does Tyla know any blood rituals already? I can make a list of some if you're not feeling particularly creative. Or that could be Tyla's focus for the beginning of the RP: Once she's in an unofficial "blood magic" class, she can learn one. Then again, I think those would probably be passed on by families and secret societies...but the basic techniques could probably be taught...

I'm mostly just thinking out loud...can probably ignore me.

No. She's really interested in it to be a well rounded 'witch.' Her main ability is that she can create dreamscapes, and alternate realities. She wants to be enrolled in any class she can though, because she is rather knowledge hungry and power hungry.

...just to make conversation, and to, you know, post in here...what do you mean by "she can create dreamscapes, and alternate realities"? As in she can manipulate people's dreams, or she can literally create an entire landscape? Or bring people into alternate dimensions? Or is the second part more like she can show people what would happen if something hadn't happened (a la "It's A Wonderful Life"), without actually changing the past? Because changing an entire landscape would be too much, imo, as would what amounts to manipulation of the past.

Just trying to help flesh out the character a little (at least in my head, so I can better understand motivations and the like).

Also...when are we starting this? As a group, I mean.

Tyla usually uses dream scapes to as in altering realities, but she can also place herself in others dreams and alter stuff there, or influence people to do things via the dream scapes. But usually she does the altering realities to trap people in bizarre versions of a realm. She can also do the idea like "It's a wonderful life," but in a more sinister way, she's sort of an antagonist in the sense of RP.

To answer your other question, I'm ready at any time to start this.

Also, if it is too OP or wouldn't work in the RP, I can revise her powers a little.

I'm probably not a good power level judge; I prefer EXTREMELY weak characters in a big bad world. One RP I was in (that I liked a lot) had all our characters at the very bottom in every sense: they had no money, no power, no jobs, weak and/or highly limited magic, and they were essentially the 1% of good guys left in the world, trying to restore the connection between this world and the realm of their gods (and they had a wide variety of gods, including one who was a god of cannibalism, and mine was more of the guardian of the gateway between the realms...well, she KIND OF had two, but one was a demon that as a result of a Faustian deal, was in her head, controlling her...whenever it felt like it).

So...I'll leave this up to Thrax.