Mage Guilds

God damn it Gonzo! You give out so many likes! You keep blowing up my alert box. I see I have like 5 alerts and go, Oh yay! those people finally posted in IC for that one rp!" But nope, its just Gonzo. Liking my shit, making that green bar bigger.

Reactions: Jade
OOOOOHHHHHHHH, yeah, she's 19, fuck that.

Everyone in Morningstar immediately hates her guts for being under 20.

Considering the age restriction on Morningstar, I'm leaning toward Owl Covenant.

Taking that into consideration, it seems the Owls is the faction for you.

Slightly off topic; Is there any name I can give to the cat/owl creature other than "Meowls?"

Hmm....

Owls are part of the Raptor family of birds. Cats are feline if that widens your options.

Don't you dare call them anything other than "Meowls". That is is best thing I have heard today!

Oh, the little ones can be called Catowls.(pronounced ca-towels)

I know i expressed interest here but I'm going to have to say no. another rp just started and since school has also started, I doubt I'll be able to fit anymore in. I wish this rp the best of luck though!

• Thank You
I'm thinking I'm gonna start later tomorrow.

(Morningstar needs more mages.)

I really wanted to try a witch, especially since no one had made one yet, but Morningstar doesn't accept witches, otherwise I'd join. And the though of playing two characters hurts my brain a little right now, though if it becomes necessary to save this rp from dying off or to get it started tomorrow, I may make another character for Morningstar... maybe..

I really wanted to try a witch, especially since no one had made one yet, but Morningstar doesn't accept witches, otherwise I'd join. And the though of playing two characters hurts my brain a little right now, though if it becomes necessary to save this rp from dying off or to get it started tomorrow, I may make another character for Morningstar... maybe..
Yeah... Its weird that no one has made any witches or Warlocks... I thought they'd be pretty popular as they are pretty damn potent in their abilites... Oh well. I think that we can do without any of them in the game if that means that it helps keep the factions more even in numbers.

Definitely a good point, but I definitely want to keep my witch. But like I said, if no one else joins, or not enough, I'll probably have someone up tomorrow when I finish Zidja's sheet, but only if we need it.

P.S., your name and picture make my day smile.. along with "meowls".

Your welcome. I personally am currently only really able to play one character.... I could play a second character if need be, but that would be last last resort.

Reactions: Zella
I'll be honest.

I'm surprised I haven't seen a pyromancer or cryomancer yet.

Morningstar:
The Bastion
The Legion Lord
The Warden
The Dagger

Silver Owl:
The Ivory Spark
The Rabbit
The Red Demon
The Person with a Normal Name
The Wild Mage
and WIP Zidja

So it's 4 to 6, 'eh?

Might be able to do something about that.

I can make Selene a year older and switch her to Morningstar to even the odds.

I can imagine morningstar being backed up by regular soldiers, while the Silver Owl has Martin's Owl-people-things.

Yeah, that and I assume there will be some NPC students or something for Morningstar.

Landazar can summon things.

Reactions: Razilin
Pff, who needs summons when you have extremely powerful potions and bombs?

Selena can convince animals(but often she doesn't have to) to fight alongside her.