MAFIA

Are we allowed to keep talking at all during the voting phase, or are we only allowed to vote? I didn't get a chance to say anything, and I'm mildly not very impressed XD
Yes, you may continue talking. You can always request a time extension if there's something you want to continue discussing before the night phase.

Yes, you may continue talking. You can always request a time extension if there's something you want to continue discussing before the night phase.
Oh, cool. I didn't think we were allowed to do that after the discussion ended. Would it be possible to extend it to Saturday or Sunday?

Reactions: Dipper
Oh, cool. I didn't think we were allowed to do that after the discussion ended. Would it be possible to extend it to Saturday or Sunday?
That's fine by me! For now I'll go with Saturday, but I'll extend it to Sunday if it looks like you're still discussing things.

Can an excuse be made for the dead to rise from their graves and scream at the living for a bit? Being actionless is infuriating.

Can an excuse be made for the dead to rise from their graves and scream at the living for a bit? Being actionless is infuriating.
If we'd run the martyr that would be possible, but I'm afraid in this instance you cannot. :P

If we'd run the martyr that would be possible, but I'm afraid in this instance you cannot. :P
Aww. Oh well, back in the pit I go.

Next round I really hope we have enough people to get at least one role that allows for the possibility of the dead players still getting a say. It always scares me when they come in here and make comments about being mad/having things they need to say. XD

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Next round I really hope we have enough people to get at least one role that allows for the possibility of the dead players still getting a say. It always scares me when they come in here and make comments about being mad/having things they need to say. XD

Betcha 9/10 times that role would become the first to die through absolutely terrible luck.

Betcha 9/10 times that role would become the first to die through absolutely terrible luck.
You're probably right XD That would make the frustration ten times worse

Speaking of gathering players for next time, I ought to run another banner!

Reactions: Starlighter
Speaking of gathering players for next time, I ought to run another banner!
Yes! You should! Remind me when we get closer to the end of this game to advertise it in my signature, too.

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz
If you make another ad banner, tell me. I've been looking to replace the meme in my signature.

Hi! I love forum mafia and would love to join!

Role ideas:
Lookout - A member of the town who watches one person's house every night to see who visits that person.

Still also keen on the martyr.

Reactions: Joan
Role ideas:
Lookout - A member of the town who watches one person's house every night to see who visits that person.

Still also keen on the martyr.
Hmm... So would they know the person's faction, or just that X player visited Y player?