MAFIA

I'll wait one or two more days, then adjust the role list to the number of players we have then and check its okay. Currently I'm think of removing one of the neutral roles plus either the martyr or mayor, and keeping the mafiosos at two for the current number of players.

Reactions: Joan
I'd love to do this little game! ^^ If you don't mind, you can put me down!

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Kiilgore
@Starlighter
@Dipper
@Luster
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword
@djinnamon
@Joan
@Lost-and-Bewildered
@Dittles

Please tell me ASAP if you are no longer interested, because I will be randomly generating the rolls later today.

Proposed Roll List:
2 Mafioso = A member of the mafia who decides who to kill each night.
1 Doctor = An innocent who may protect a player from being killed every night. They may heal the mayor even after they have been revealed. They may heal themselves twice.
1 Mayor = An innocent whose vote counts for three after revealing they are the mayor.
1 Detective = An innocent who may learn the faction (innocent, mafia, or neutral) of one player every night.
1 Jester = A neutral (non-mafia and non-innocent) who wins by getting themselves lynched. If the jester is lynched they may kill one player who voted guilty on them the following night. The jester cannot be killed at night.
4 Normal Town Members = An innocent without any special abilities.

Reminder of the new voting system:
There are no nominations in the discussion phase. In the voting phase you vote people up to be judged as innocent or guilty; someone is voted up if they have over half the remaining player's votes. Once someone is voted up you can vote them as innocent, vote them as guilty, or abstain. If there are more guilty than innocent votes then the person is lynched and the voting phase ends. If there are more innocent than guilty votes or if everyone abstains then the person shall not be lynched. If someone voted up is not lynched you may then vote up another player, or even the same player. You can only vote people up a maximum of three times per voting phase.

@Daz, nope.. I'm still interested!

Still here! One question about the Detective- can they ask about the roles of dead players as well as the living?

Still here! One question about the Detective- can they ask about the roles of dead players as well as the living?
Huh, I hadn't thought about that. I'm going to say no, since otherwise it might be too hard for the Mafia to claim other roles?

ALSO, nothing can stop the jester kill, not even doctor heals.

Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
I am still here!

Present- writing crack fic and accounted for.

I'll generate who gets what role soon, taking longer than I wanted because I'm feeling sick so everything is slow going.

Reactions: Kiilgore
I have randomly generated the roles and am now PMing them to you all! As before, please do not reveal your role to anyone else (unless you're the mayor doing it officially). Feel free to PM me your night actions right away, I hope to start the first day phase on Monday!

UPDATE:
I have now sent everyone their role. If you haven't received a PM telling you your role please let me know. The night phase has now begun, so those with night actions please PM me your actions. As I said before, I'm aiming to get the first day phase going on Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Joan
Literally dead rn

Y'all get out there and make me proud

Are we allowed to keep talking at all during the voting phase, or are we only allowed to vote? I didn't get a chance to say anything, and I'm mildly not very impressed XD