MAFIA

Hopefully next time everyone will be active... I'll have to do a better job at checking everyone is still interested before we start. :/

Would it be alright if I join in? And hopefully murder someone?

• Love
Reactions: Joan
Would it be alright if I join in? And hopefully murder someone?
It would have to be in the next round, sorry. There is currently an ongoing game, and joining in the middle of one works very poorly in practice.

Hi, I'm Lost! Hopefully I won't get lost running this game while Daz is away though. :P
(Daz wrote that joke don't blame me)
I'm new so please be patient and you'll probably see me here roleplaying more in the future. If you have any questions feel free to ask as this newb now knows more than all of you muahahaha. >:)

Hi, I'm Lost! Hopefully I won't get lost running this game while Daz is away though. :P
I'm new so please be patient and you'll probably see me here roleplaying more in the future. If you have any questions feel free to ask as this newb now knows more than all of you muahahaha. >:)
Hi Lost, I'm dad Intrusive. Nice to meet ya!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lost-and-Bewildered
Hopefully you will be found during this game. After all you're lost right now.

@Lost-and-Bewildered

Greetings, Lost! 'Tis a pleasure indeed. *bows dramatically* And as far as being a 'newb' I wouldn't worry about being lost for long. :8 Somebody will find you right quick, don't you worry.

....Just hope it's not the Mafia XD

-floats in ghostily- Hilo, Lost, I'm dead. XD Just wanted to say that your avatar is one of my best friend's favorite characters o.o

If all the night phase actions are in by Tuesday 7:30pm (GMT) then I shall start the next day phase then!

Reactions: Vitreus

Hello hello hello lost!
Name's Kiilgore.
I will be sure to ask if anything does come up.
*Throws around doughnuts that are jelly filled and in the shape of onigiri in welcoming*

Who knows. We might see each other in an RP sometime.

Or same team in a future game of maf.

(~o.o)~ never know until it happens.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lost-and-Bewildered
Should there be two investigators next time? I don't want to overpower the town, but it puts the town at a major disadvantage if the only investigator is inactive.
Yes, there should be. Also, a lynch role reveal would be slightly beneficial ( or at least one player who knows the role of all the dead)