[Mafia] The Swarm Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, my bad I thought the engineer was the Captain ooops hehe :lol:

Captain
images

Name: Arashi Matsumoto
Personality: A hot off the press man, Arashi is young and mesmerising. With some motivational words, he can make anyone confident. He is always on the look out for the well-being of his crew, and is not afraid to sling a gun.
Reason chosen into crew: He can fire a gun well, and is hardly afraid to see a head laying on the ground. He doesn't question what happens with life, just deals with it, and he is never one to back from a fight, although he would never start an unreasonable fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Yay, a captain! Does this mean we can start now? :D

@~Infinity~
Ah, then welcome! ^^ Arashi seems like a pretty cool guy. I hope you enjoy the RP, and if you have any questions, ask!

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
When is this RP gonna start? I am looking forward to it, I can't wait!! :cow:

I impose a silent sit-it as we all huddle around the doors of the space-ship. I'll bring a few blankets and a Banjolin. Anyone care to join this impatient pow-wow?

If every position has been filled would you take it off the banner list? I got all excited to see everyone was taken :(

If every position has been filled would you take it off the banner list? I got all excited to see everyone was taken :(
I'm sorry you were misled. :( Sadly our leader is kind of MiA right now and hasn't even technically accepted the last two applicants...

Hopefully they'll chime in soon. If not, well... I can't necessarily volunteer to take up THIS particular idea, but I'd be happy to run a sub-par amiture allusion of a good Mafia game-play... I mean, when the time sparks it, that is. Just to keep everyone's chickens clucking.

It really would be a good idea to take it off the list. If this R.p falls through you guys can always try mine. The link is in my signature.

Status
Not open for further replies.