[MAFIA/MURDER] The murder games. ((SIGN UP OOC FORUM))

Holy crap, I just noticed how many apps have been posted.

Reactions: MattieLee
Name: Demise (meaning Demise of the great, death, to place, sleepless) nicknames; Denice, Demisen, Demi ♥

Appearance:
Purple tints around my teal eyes, hypnotizing, roseyen
Black and white washed out.
The back has more black,
front more white.
I used my scarf to dye my hair. It shifts color like my scarf moving around.

Skills: Communicating with animals, drawing, love

Reason: Writing is my escape.

More about me: I'm suicidal. Yang inspired, I am a lonely lady. I have multiple personalities, don't expect me to be shy and introverted but expect it.

Theme song:
CNBLUE - Can't Stop

Interests: Literature, drawing, music, having good dates, relaxing on the meadows

Sexual Interest: Straight, I only favor one boy after all.

Carrying: Black and blue polka dot bookbag, pencil, notebook

Attachments

• demise.jpg
    demise.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Jason Crowwe
Appearance: in the bottom, but my guy is taller, and has darker skin, and wears all black.
Skills: schizophrenia (He wont go insane, he already slightly is!) amazing grip, fast AF
Items: he brought a set of small knives, a machete for any foliage in the jungle, and a pair of sunglasses that have different eyepeices that you can pop in and out for the amount of dulling that is needed.
Interests: He is kind of nuts, he likes to cause harm to all living things, he likes to collect and create weapons, he loves to hears screams and cause and instill fear into people and animals.
Sexual interest: None.
Reason: on the condition that he gets to be the murderer.
Extra: He is a Mercenary, but he cant very well bring weapons can he?
Theme song: His theme ( lorax )

(Of course the song should be more modified... to fit the mid of a murderer/mercenary...)

(This is if i get picked as the murderer!!)

Attachments

• Anime.jpeg
    Anime.jpeg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
I don't know, is ~Guest~ active? shrugs

Name: Sarah Yosef
Appearance: long brown hair, green eyes, thin.
Skills: Tricky, Resourceful, Sneaky.
Items: Sun-block (Green because its all natural.) antibiotics (for her earrings and peircings) and also she has some mace ( "you can never be too careful againts coyotes and stuff!" )
Reason: She was very, very lonely, very solitary, she didnt care if she would die, but she still would love to get all of her revenge, especially in some sadistic ways...
Theme song: Terror(ism) she is the first persona.

Name: Muneshige Sendo.

Appearance:
Elsword_Reckless_Fist_HQ_fanart1.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Skills:
Mastery of bladed weapons. Advanced in making medicines. Enhanced perception due to training. Mastery of high speed movements. Enhanced reflexes. Enhanced hearing, and vision. Is rather adept at both close combat, and long ranged combat involving guns or archery. Is adept with several martial arts. ( Kendo, Hung gar, Five form kung fu. Drunken fist style, Northern shaolin, Southern shaolin. Not to mention Bajiquan) He is both incredibly intelligent, and incredibly wise. He is a swift decision maker, and never allows himself to waver even in dangerous situations. He tends to show a sense of calm criticality and never does he show fear. He is of course in outstandingly great physical condition.

Items:
No matter where he chooses to go, he always carries his Tachi. ( Which he has named Evisceration. ) The blade was built so that only he himself would ever truly be capable of properly making use of it. With it's slender hilt that is composed of what appears to be a combination of ironwood interwoven with several titanium alloys. The blade itself is a reverse bladed sword, with an elongated cutting edge, which has jagged features, and within the hilt of the blade that is already 36 inches in length is an additional 7 inches of blade, that is activated by the press of a button located upon the hilt. There are two buttons upon his hilt. One will tear asunder the flesh of anyone other then he himself who will attempt to wield it. Due to the fact that he holds the blade in a rather odd fashion that is not at all commonly seen. Spikes and blades will erupt from the hilt, tearing flesh and meat from the hands of anyone other then he himself who attempts to wield it. The blade itself is composed of steel and titanium. It is practically unbreathable.

He usually carries a flask, just encase he ever needs to carry a small supply of water alongside himself.

Not to mention he carries a pair of gauntlets that cover his entire arm, and are skin tight. The gauntlets come with the feature of incredibly thick "nails." upon each finger that are composed of titanium. They're rather dense and can be used for combat, climbing and digging. The sleeves are of mere cloth, that is intertwined with steel fibers to prevent them from being torn or slashed open with ease.

Interests:
His only interest is to protect those who he may grow closer to as the games go along. To serve justice to the murderer, and to slaughter mutants along the way. Even if it means getting his hands dirty, he will protect the one he grows closest to. At the cost of his own life.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sexual interest: Heterosexual
------------------------------------------------------------
Reason:
He'd been rather apathetic upon the day that he'd agreed to join the games. He was invited, and felt as if he'd served no other purpose at the time. He grew rather bored of training amongst the shogunate. After mastering his skill with swordsmanship he felt that he would be prepared for any opponent. Meanwhile he knew that in the back of his mind nothing good could come from playing this game. He figured that it was about time he'd done something other then remain confined to a a temple his entire life.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Theme song: