Mafia Boss' Angel

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Avaline

Original poster
(Looking for Males only)
It was late in the night as I had worked a long shift at the strip club. No I wasn't a stripper I was a bartender. That didn't make it any better. I still had to wear skimpy outfits but at least I wasn't naked on the pole. I checked my phone seeing it was close to 2am.

My heels clicked along the concrete sidewalk as I tried to hurry home. I couldn't afford a car yet so I had no choice but to walk to my shitty apartment. As I rounded an alley hearing a commotion I stopped and listened my ears perking up.

Curiosity got the better of me as I heard pleas and begging. Something about money? I took a couple steps and peeked around the side seeing two huge men holding down a man to his knees as you stood there wearing a crisp suit your sleeves pulled up a gun pressed to the middle of his head.
I couldn't make out your last words because of the loud gunshot that echoes watching his body collapse instantly a scream coming from my lips your guards immediately dropping his dead frame and running towards me.
I kicked and screamed out for help but it was useless. I couldn't run in my heels and they weren't affected by my sharp nails and bites as they dropped me on my knees in front of your polished shoes making me look up at you. "What should we do with her boss?" They ask awaiting your command​

I would be interested in this roleplay! Just as long as I don't have to know like tons and tons of mafia related things. I already have knowledge of what a mafia does in general.

I would be interested in this roleplay! Just as long as I don't have to know like tons and tons of mafia related things. I already have knowledge of what a mafia does in general.
Great I'd love to roleplay. I don't expect you to know everything just the basics.

Great I'd love to roleplay. I don't expect you to know everything just the basics.
Okay, so shall we continue thos discussion through a pm conversation so we can discuss plot?

Status
Not open for further replies.