。・:*:・゚★ mafia 777.

⊱ madnéau.

Original poster
welcome!

‣ I've given so many introductions, I'm feeling less inclined to banter on about who I am. I'm an advanced writer looking for a partner or two to use the characters below ( currently only Ambrose ) with. You don't have to be advanced, so long as you're going to be dedicated to giving me quality posts. If you require a more in depth introduction, just send me a pm about it.

That being said, please check out Ambrose's brief introductory profile below and if you're interested in him, let me know! I am open to ideas outside of my own. The ones listed are just some prompts I thought of.

I am more of a mature/darker writer and considering the fact that Ambrose is surrounded around some pretty mature themes, you need to be able to hang. If you want a vanilla role-play, he probably isn't for you. I mean... that isn't to say we can't have something vanilla but getting around his profession is going to be pretty difficult.

SMUT FRIENDLY. I personally prefer to write these scenes out every so often but I mean if you hate it... I guess I can skip it for you. Criiii.

The profile below is just a brief introduction to him. I can send you something much more in depth if you require that.

ambrose volosin
220.png
△ Capricorn. Twenty - seven. 6 ' 1 ".

Ambrose is the epitome of collected. A man that you'd sooner expect to crack into a million pieces before cracking a smile. A "cleaner" with an affinity for collecting gruesome pieces of art. Ambrose's affiliation with the Ukrainian Mob started with the blood━his Father. Avel Volosin had been a mule in his youth, quickly rising in the ranks and eventually establishing his own syndicate.

Initially Avel wanted to keep his son away from the business. It wasn't until Ambrose began to show great promise that he began to re-think his decision. Ambrose was gifted with an incredible IQ and it wasn't long before he was introducing him to a life of horror. He now serves the mafia as their cleaner.

Positive Qualities : Romantic ( if you're special ). Thoughtful. Brilliant. Artful.

Negative Qualities : Possessive. Dismissive. Obstinate. Non-committal.

ideas ▼ plots

‣ ambrose and his new neighbor that has a habit of leaving him uplifting sticky notes and little snacks/treats/baskets of food at his door every morning.

‣ ambrose and a woman desperately wanted by an enemy mob. he's to be her bodyguard for the next few weeks and this leads to her living with him.

‣ ambrose and a new hire to the mafia, someone on his level that initially he can't stand~. unfortunately they're paired up as a team.

‣ something with ambrose and someone that he'd fallen in love with in his youth being the fiance of a huge mob boss?

‣ i would love something with ambrose x a stripper / controversial worker that used to be his childhood friend. a dramatic reunion of sorts?

‣ ambrose x a girl he's in a pretend marriage with as his current disguise. but she's actually kind of... not the worst?

‣ anything with ambrose x another mafia member or something would be cool. i'm open to all kinds of ideas so send them my way.

• Love
Reactions: Levy
I’d be down for the fiancé of a mob boss one. Could you also play the mob boss

Reactions: ⊱ madnéau.
I’m actually interested in the first idea with the neighbor and where it could possibly go from there.

@FemmeFatale
I'm really interested in that plot, so I'd be willing to discuss the details out with you.
Whether we talk here or through pm is entirely up to you.

Im totally interested in the controversial worker/ stripper being an old chilshood friend!! It sounds right up my alley

Are you still looking for this character?