Mafia 4.0: Day Thread #8

I'll vote for @Cabob7. We are screwed anyway in votes. Sorry, but we SHOULD have trusted our guts, our mayor and our medium but now we are here because we didn't.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Canadian Cat
Yeah, I'll vote for @Cabob7 as well, @Kimberlyn. No use dragging this out any longer than we have to

Just make it look like I went down fighting is my only request for my death text
tomorrow. @Kimberlyn

So, uh, is this GGs?

It seems that way, but @Kimberlyn is the judge, jury and executioner

Hey, sorry guys! The update and a suddenly crazy schedule (just started classes last week) kept me from keeping up with stuff.

So, without further ado, I will carry out what the town has voted for...the heinous execution of Cabob.

He steps up to the gallows, expecting a completely normal hanging on this gloomy day. The old town member had accepted his fate, though he knew he was innocent. But alas, a normal death was not in the cards for him. Without warning, a ceiling fan fell from the sky, its blades obliterating Cabob and causing quite the gory scene. Even the mafia was shocked.

RIP @Cabob7

The day phase is now over...LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

I wonder whatever might happen.

Who was Star's target again?

get rek'd @LuckycoolHawk9 you're dead

gg mafia
gg survivor

-demolishes game with a sledgehammer-

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Joan
Wait a minute, @Kimberlyn You got to put out the whole role list of who was who. :P

This was your PSA from Lucky's dead ghost.

-grumbles-

I will do that when I get back to my computer later tonight.

I can tell you now that I was the Godfather. I spent the entire game trying to be aggressive enough to be suspicious but not enough to be lynched... I wanted the investigation roles to waste time on me instead of on my team.

Well played RJ, well played.

I was of course who I said I was, the survivor.

Sorry for the delay. I died.

LuckycoolHawk9 - Vanilla Townie
CrystalTears - Vanilla Townie
Dipper - Vanilla Townie, turned Detective
Kiilgore - Vanilla Townie
Canadian Cat - Medium
Elle Joyner - Mayor
neobendium - Lookout
CloudyBlueDay - Tracker
SilverVA - Detective
Cabob7 - Doctor
Lusterine - Mafioso
Joan - Consort
RJS - Godfather
The_J - Survivor
Starlighter - Executioner (target: Canadian Cat), turned Jester

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Joan
Also, we need to remake the mafia chat room.

Reactions: RJS