Mafia 2.0: Day Thread Game #5

ROLE LIST

2 Vampires - A neutral role whose goal it is to kill or convert all town members. Vampires have the ability to convert a town player into a vampire at night. If a conversion is successful then the vampires may not attempt to convert someone the following night; if a conversion fails then the vampires may attempt to convert someone the following night. Only town-aligned players may be converted, neutral players will not be converted. Healing a player targeted to be converted will not stop the conversion. Roleblocking the youngest vampire (the one most recently converted) will cause the the conversion to fail- note that if nobody has been converted yet, all living vampires count as the youngest. There may only be four vampires at a time: vampires may not attempt to convert more players if there are currently four vampires alive. Vampires may speak to each other at night.
1 Angel - A neutral role whose goal it is to protect a randomly assigned town player. The angel will win so long as their assigned player survives: thus the angel can win even if the angel themselves die or if the assigned player is converted into a vampire. The angel may protect their assigned player at night a maximum of two times: if the protected player is attacked, then the angel shall die in their place. The angel may also send their assigned player a message at night one time only: I will be the one to send the message via PM, so the angel may choose whether or not their identity is revealed. The Angel will become a Scarecrow if their target is lynched, or dies on a night that the Angel is not protecting them. The goal as a Scarecrow is to follow their protectee to the grave via lynching.
1 Werewolf - A neutral role whose goal it is to kill everyone but themselves. They may target a player to kill every other night, starting on the second night. If the werewolf is roleblocked, then the player who roleblocks them shall be killed in place of the originally targeted player.
1 Ghost - A town role who likes to haunt people. The ghost may target a player to "haunt" every night, which results in the targeted player being roleblocked if successful. A ghost's roleblock is unsuccessful if they die that night.
1 Lich - A town role who raises the dead. The lich may target a dead player to revive at night, and if their revival is successful then the dead player will be become alive again the following day as their original role. A revival is unsuccessful if the lich is roleblocked or killed. If the lich successfully revives someone then they may not revive anymore players.
1 Fairy - A town role who heals others with their magic. The fairy may target one player to heal every night, which will prevent the player's death if they are attacked. The fairy's heal will not be successful if they are roleblocked or killed. The fairy may heal themselves a maximum of two times.
1 Bat - A town role who is part of a spying duo. The bat can target a player to watch at night, and will be informed of anyone who that player visits when the night ends. The bat's ability fails if they are roleblocked. The bat has a night chat with the cat.
1 Cat - A town role who is part of a spying duo. The cat can target a player to watch at night, and will be informed of anyone who visits that player when the night ends. The cat's ability fails if they are roleblocked. The cat has a night chat with the bat.
1 Reaper - A town role who may capture souls for the night. The reaper chooses someone to "trap" any time during the day phrase. The targeted player will become "trapped" at night, meaning they are unable to use their ability or communicate in any other chats they may typically be able to. Instead the trapped player is only able to talk with the reaper for the duration of the night. The conversation shall be held through me so that the reaper may remain anonymous to the trapped player. The reaper may choose to execute the trapped player if they believe they are a scum role. However, if the reaper traps the werewolf or vampire and fails to execute them before the night is through, then the reaper shall die. The reaper may be healed by the fairy to prevent their death from failing to execute a vampire or the werewolf, but an executed player cannot have their death prevented by the heal. The reaper's abilities are unaffected by roleblocks.
1 Witch - A town role who communicates with the dead. The medium may talk to all dead players during the night phase. The medium's ability is unaffected by roleblocks.

hahahaha

bye guys

Also going to vote Dipper - @Starlighter

Honestly, I just want Dipper to be revealed as the ww so I can be confirmed as townie.
That being said, @Starlighter, I vote for @Dipper.

6 votes for @Dipper confirmed. Although this is very much enough of a majority to lynch, I'm going to give @Pf.D some more time to get in here and cast their vote.

@Matizze
@Kiilgore
@Joan
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Elle Joyner
@Kimberlyn
@Pf.D

Also going to vote Dipper - @Starlighter

Honestly, I just want Dipper to be revealed as the ww so I can be confirmed as townie.
That being said, @Starlighter, I vote for @Dipper.

Nearly unanimous in their decision, the townsfolk flock together to observe the execution of @Dipper. Following the proceedings, the people's hearts are lightened to learn that Dipper's faction was that of the Vampires.

The day phase is now over, and the night phase has begun. The night phase will end on Thursday, December 14th, at 5:00pm MST, and can be extended upon request by a maximum of two days. You may send me your night actions any time between now and then.

@Matizze
@Kiilgore
@Joan
@LuckycoolHawk9
@Elle Joyner
@Kimberlyn
@Pf.D

Slowly, the sun begins to rise over your small hamlet. But, just when morning's light begins to glow on the horizon, the ascent of daylight is halted and you are once again left to spend your hours in forbidding darkness. Fortunately, the night was silent and void of terrors, and all the remaining town members remain among the living.

Discussion may now begin. Discussion will end on December 18th, at 5:00pm MST, unless there is a request to extend discussion. This day phase may be extended by a maximum of *four days. When the discussion phase ends the voting phase shall begin.

*I've noticed that you guys seem to be wrapping up your discussions well before the deadlines, so I decided to try starting out with a shorter phase. I'm allowing the extra extension days in proportion to how many days I shortened the phase by.

• Useful
Reactions: Joan
So, Matizze...care to prove you're not the werewolf?

Mmmmmhmmmmm Someone lookin' shady.

Unless....

Joan - did you block anyone last night?

So, Matizze...care to prove you're not the werewolf?
I'd love to! I just don't know how.
Like, I haven't really managed to stop any of the ww attacks and tbh I kinda gave up on healing people on nights that the ww doesn't kill.
However, please tell me how I can prove myself - I don't want to die. Again...

Honestly, my blocking ability is pretty useless atm. I'm convinced Matizze is the werewolf, but they didn't get a night action anyway. Kiilgore is the angel and is protecting me, so it would be kind of dumb to block
him. Lucky's night action has been spent, Pf.D is apparently the witch and therefore blocking them would be useless, and Elle and Kim are basically confirmed to be bat and cat. It's true that there are probably a few vamps at this point, but I have no leads at all and couldn't make a decision :/ so, no. I didn't block anybody last night.

I mean XD At this point, we're sorta outta obvious bad guys haha... WHO WANTS TO VOLUNTEER FOR LYNCH???

Just kidding >_< but seriously. I'm at a loss.

• Bucket of Rainbows
@.@

Matizze, you kinda don't HAVE a defense...everyone except you is confirmed as their role >.>

Here's my line of thinking. Icequeen was the fairy but inactive, hence no counterclaim from her. When Matizze claimed fairy, CanadianCat (one of the original vamps, if my line of thinking is correct) claimed fairy in the hopes of throwing us off since we were talking about lynching them. Dipper was also probably one of the original vamps, as their behavior was suspicious from day 1. By sheer luck, the vamps hit no-good targets...assuming that none of us are vampires. Which I don't think any of us are, given that everyone was quick to vote out the vamps...

With all that, here are the roles:

Vampires - Dipper, CanadianCat
Angel - Kiilgore
Bat - Kimberlyn
Cat - ElleJoyner
Fairy - IceQueen
Reaper - Luster
Ghost - Joan
Lich - Lucky
Witch - Pf.D
Werewolf - Matizze

Think about it. Matizze gets jailed and executed. No werewolf kill. Matizze gets brought back to life...werewolf kill. Plus, again, everyone else who is still alive has confirmed roles.

• Useful
And even IF one or two of us are vamps, tonight is a WW night. Plus, we can't be sure until we lynch Matizze because then we'll know if town has won yet. If it hasn't, we know there are still vamps out there.

Essentially, Matizze is our best bet for a lynch.

• Useful
Wow. I'm not so confused now. You should consider being a lawyer lol I agree.

@Kimberlyn makes some very good points, yeah. I was going to suggest we lynch Mat because they have no defense after Dipper turned out to be a vamp, but Kim makes the point way better than I would've.

@Pf.D, @Kimberlyn, and @Elle Joyner, did you gain any insights last night, before I forget to ask?

Other than Mat didn't visit anyone, not really :-/

• Useful
Other than Mat didn't visit anyone, not really :-/
Mat did try to say that they chose not to heal anyone last night cause it wasn't a WW night...buuuuuut it's not very likely, in my personal opinion. And it's a convenient excuse, especially since I'm sure Mat suspected that we watched them last night.

• Useful