Mads Here (:

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mads2015

Original poster
Hey everyone! My name is Mads (not my real name, but my name I'll go by here). I'm 22 years old, live in Tennessee. I've been roleplaying for close to 13 years, and I enjoy it. I'm an aspiring author but right now I'm about to begin school to get my teaching degree. I've got a 3 year old daughter and I'm a nanny, but I'm on as much as I can be, which is actually quite often. I love meeting new people and exploring uncharted territories. I like to try new things.

I'm hoping to meet some new people, start up some good RP's, and just have a good time. Thank you! :-)

- Mads

Reactions: LucretciaDeMora
Welcome to Iwaku, Mads. Enjoy your stay, and take a cookie.

A wonderful and warm welcome to you. I do hope your stay is most enjoyable and that many many memories are made. :)

Thanks to both of y'all! And thank you for the cookie! Hope it's chocolate chip! :D

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. ive been gone for a while, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime!

another modern fantasy player? fuck yea! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.