Madness Metropolis

Logan's vision was blurring, his leg was bleeding... bad. The rug beneath him was already almost soaked. "Wha... What?" he blinked. He couldn't move his left leg at all, or feel it for that matter. "'m I goin to... to die.?"

"Keep telling yourself that. That makes things SOOO much more positive. Now, stay still while I try to help you, dude."

Jack was wrapping up Logan's leg, Covering up most of the injury from Faye, finally finishing, and mentally grumbling about his rug, seeing as he'd had it since the day he was born. And now there was a ton of blood on it...

"Right, I'll just call a paramedic to do the rest, and you owe me a new rug…" informed Jack, pulling a phone from the kitchen.

Faye heard the explosion and watched as Jack left to check it out. When he came back with another guy, she could smell the blood, but couldn't see his wound. In a way, she was glad he blocked her view of the guy's injury, but then again she was curious about it. No matter how she felt though, Jack blocked the guy from her view. She just silently watched him treat the guy's wound.

Logan chuckle at the rug. Regaining himself a bit. "He dug into his pocket and slipped Jack two 100-dollar bills. "Will that cover it?" He smiled.

"Hell No" Said Jack, snatching the hundred dollar bill, and inspecting it, before stuffing it into his pocket. "And regardless how you feel, I'm still calling a paramedic to get your ass outta here. Nothing personal, man. But I'm not a doctor."

Faye couldn't help but giggle a little at Jack. She looked at Logan, not recognizing him at all. She didn't know he was famous.

He rested his head back on the ground. "S.. Sorry about your carpet man" and his vision faded out, and he was unconscious.

"Hey...are you alright?" Faye asked the unconscious Logan. Getting up after hearing no response, she walked over to him to check if he was going to be just fine.