Mad Libs

L

Lady B

Original poster
Explanation of mad libs found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mad_Libs

Feel free to post your own mad libs :) I'll start.

I need:
Name of a company
Female friend's name
Length of time
Noun (plural)
Occupation
Noun
Adjective
Verb ending in "ed"
Noun (plural)
Adjective
Adjective
Adjective
Name of a movie
Noun
Verb ending in "ing"
Animal (plural)
Length of time
Adjective
Occupation
Noun (plural)
Adjective
Adverb
Adverb
Adjective
Noun (plural)
Occupation
Occupation
Verb ending in "ed"
Adjective
Noun
Noun
Noun
Adjective
Your name

Name of a company - DPR Construction

Female friend's name - Tabby

Length of time - hour

Noun (plural) - cats

Occupation - Hair Boiler

Noun - lettuce

Adjective - barbarous

Verb ending in "ed" - fucked

Noun (plural) - taxes

Adjective - earsplitting

Adjective - abrasive

Adjective - defiant

Name of a movie – Pacific Rim

Noun - morning

Verb ending in "ing" - running

Animal (plural) - tigers

Length of time – 30 minutes

Adjective - bashful

Occupation - Tamer

Noun (plural) - Squirrels

Adjective - damaged

Adverb - astutely

Adverb - flexibly

Adjective - abject

Noun (plural) - foxes

Occupation – chick sexor

Occupation - Drifter

Verb ending in "ed" - screwed

Adjective - Bouncy

Noun - hammer

Noun - water

Noun – Pizza Hut

Adjective – belligerent

Your name - Smo

Dear DPR Construction:

Tabby worked for me as my assistant for An Hour. I recommend her without Cats for the Hair Boiler program.

While working in Lettuce production, I often relied on Tabby to put together Barbarous presentations, for which she described and Fucked the artistic approach to the project, researching Taxes and photographic Earsplitting materials. Her creativity, resourcefulness and ability to see a project through really made these presentations Abrasive and Defiant.

When we went into production on the feature film Pacific Rim, Tabby was able to observe every Morning of the process, Running in on meetings and working with Tigers in all areas of the production from the moment the production was set in motion through the release of the film 30 Minutes later.

During this time, she was a Bashful Tamer, often serving as my liason to scattered Squirrels of the crew. She also coordinated projects involving Damaged people, and her ability to work Astutely while guiding the project quickly and Flexibly was Adject. For example, when we suddenly needed to reconceive several action Foxes that had already been storyboarded,Tabby quickly found a new storyboard Chick Sexor on location and worked with him, the stunt coordinator and the Drifter thorugh several drafts to make sure the new Foxes worked, and then Fucked with crew Squirrels from all departments, making sure everyone was up-to-date on the changes that were relevant to them. She even Screwed in to draw a few last-minute Bouncy changes herself.

Tabby`s sensitivity, Hammer, energy and sense of Water made working with her a Pizza Hut. I highly recommend her as a Belligerent addition to the program.

Sincerely,

Smo

• Love
Reactions: Smo
Someone of it didn't flow right but my god, some of the bloody parts had me in stitches.

...and then Fucked with crew Squirrels from all departments, making sure everyone was up-to-date on the changes that were relevant to them.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, when you have such a long one it's bound to get confusing at times. Do you want another one? :3

Why not. xD

Okay, this time I need:

Body part
Number
Verb
Verb ending in "ed"
Noun
Adjective
Noun
Adjective
Type of measurement
Fraction
Number
Animal
Noun
Verb
Noun
Verb ending in "ing"
Noun
Adjective
Number
Number
Verb
Number

Body part - schlong

Number - 13

Verb - laugh

Verb ending in "ed" - attacked

Noun - juice

Adjective - agreeable

Noun - thing

Adjective - energetic

Type of measurement – centimeters

Fraction – 1/4

Number - 17

Animal - chicken

Noun - men

Verb - admonish

Noun - field

Verb ending in "ing" - running

Noun - party

Adjective -

Number - 5

Number - 8

Verb - attempt

Number - 14

(I missed one noun, so I randomized it. I also randomized an adjective that you missed.) Anyway I don't think this one was quite as funny... Oh well, can't win all of them.

Chop the Schlong from one ten to 13 pound ready-to-Laugh goose. Cook with one cupAttacked onion and two Juice spoons butter till onion is Agreeable and Schlong is done. Mix with five cups dried Thing cubes; 2 cups chopped EnergeticCatapult; quarter cup snipped parsley; three quarters of a Centimeter dried sage, crushed; half teaspoon salt; and 1/4teaspoon pepper. Mix 17 beaten eggs and one half cup Chicken broth; toss with bread mixture. Use to fill Men cavity. Admonish legs together; Admonish to tail. Prick legs and wings with Field. Place on rack in shallow Running pan. Insert Party thermometer in center of inside Aesthetic muscle without touching bone. Roast at 5 degrees till thermometer registers 185 degrees for two to 8 hours; Attempt off fat. Serves ten to 14.

Reactions: Smo
Yeaaaaaaah. Want to do one?

I need:

Noun
Adjective
Adverb
Noun
Adjective
Plural noun
Plural noun
Plural noun
Part of the Body
Noun
Noun
Noun
Noun
Part of the Body

Ooh, okay! :D

Noun - celery
Adjective - beautiful
Adverb - quite
Noun - ceiling
Adjective - flamboyant
Plural noun - flamingoes
Plural noun - fishsticks
Plural noun - cheese graters
Part of the Body - placenta
Noun - butterfly
Noun - brick
Noun - watch
Noun - mold
Part of the Body - eyelash

(I forgot to say a verb too, so I fitted one in.)

Ye can always pretend to be a bloodthirsty Celery, threatening everyone by waving yer Beautiful sword in the air, but until ye learn to Burp like a pirate, ye'll never be quite accepted as an authentic Ceiling. So here's what ye do: Cleverly work into yer daily conversations Flamboyant pirate phases such as "Ahoy there, Flamingoes," "Avast, ye Fishsticks," and "Shiver me Cheese graters,"

Remember to drop all yer g's when ye say such words as sailin', spittin', and fightin'. This will give ye an Placenta start to being recognized as a swashbucklin' Butterfly. Once ye have the lingo down pat, it helps to wear a three-cornered Brick on yer head, stash a Watch in yer pants, and keep a Mold perched atop yer Eyelash.

Aye, now ye be a real pirate!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person